Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default Does Richard still work at Bodog?

    I recall speaking to Richard a couple of years ago at CBG weekend. Is he still there?

  2. #2
    BeckyCA's Avatar
    BeckyCA is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    I recall speaking to Richard a couple of years ago at CBG weekend. Is he still there?
    Unfortunately no, Richard left us a while ago...great guy for sure!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to BeckyCA For This Useful Post:

    GFPC (25 October 2011)

  4. #3
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Oh dam! Really liked him. He was a super nice guy.

  5. #4
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,683
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 846 Posts

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to casinobonusguy For This Useful Post:

    GFPC (25 October 2011)

  7. #5
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinobonusguy View Post
    Steve he works with Sportsinteraction.com
    Thanks Judy - yeah that's to bad. Was sorry to hear that

  8. #6
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    What is odd is no one informed the lowly affiliates... no mail to announce who the new contact is. When Seb left, he told me he was moving on but BD never supplied a new contact nor did anyone contact me with "Hi, I am your new AM at BD"... I guess once the end of the year rolls around and they banish US players we will see what happens.

    Rather disturbing considering the size of the company and the lack of consideration given to us.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  9. #7
    BeckyCA's Avatar
    BeckyCA is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    What is odd is no one informed the lowly affiliates... no mail to announce who the new contact is. When Seb left, he told me he was moving on but BD never supplied a new contact nor did anyone contact me with "Hi, I am your new AM at BD"... I guess once the end of the year rolls around and they banish US players we will see what happens.

    Rather disturbing considering the size of the company and the lack of consideration given to us.
    I'm really sorry to hear that you feel this way about Bodog Affiliate but I can assure you that they do keep up with this forum so they will receive your feedback + I will pass it on as well.

    One thing I would like to clarify though is that the current US facing bodog brand licensee, bodog.eu which is owned and operated by MMGG, will simply rebrand itself as of Jan 1 and will continue to accept US players as usual. The only thing changing is the brand name and URL, the rest will be exactly the same and your affiliate tags will be carried over. If you have any questions about this please contact your Bodog Affiliate manager or send a message to affiliatesupport@bodog.eu.

    Thanks!
    Becky

  10. #8
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    If you have any questions about this please contact your Bodog Affiliate manager [/email].

    Thanks!
    Becky
    Not to be grumpy but whom might that person or persons be?
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  11. #9
    BeckyCA's Avatar
    BeckyCA is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Not to be grumpy but whom might that person or persons be?
    If you don't have a bodog affiliate manager please send a message to affiliatesupport@bodog.eu.

    Becky

  12. #10
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    What is odd is no one informed the lowly affiliates... no mail to announce who the new contact is. When Seb left, he told me he was moving on but BD never supplied a new contact nor did anyone contact me with "Hi, I am your new AM at BD"... I guess once the end of the year rolls around and they banish US players we will see what happens.

    Rather disturbing considering the size of the company and the lack of consideration given to us.
    Its true Bruce. They used to be so super supportive. Back when those two were there. It appears now they really could care less for affiliates. When i emailed them to discuss stuff I was really given the cold shoulder!

    I mean I have sent them just under 10K in deposits this month - around 20-30 players the last few months - diff spots on my sites i have tested them. I am on a really poor rate of 25% which is really really cheap.


    I asked if we can discuss increasing it and along with that some more exposure on other sites because i feel like I have been loyal to them.

    Here is the reply i get in the very first line!!!



    At this point we are not prepared to make any changes to your commission program. The majority of your sign-ups are American and Canadian.




    It just really pisses me off so badly how they treat affiliates lately. In my opinion they just don't care anymore



    You bust your ass for them and they stick it to you!

  13. #11
    Richard_SIA is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hey Steve it was definitely great meeting you in Niagara Falls! I’ve sent you a PM as it would be great to connect again. Judy is correct and I’m now with Sportsinteraction.

  14. #12
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard_SIA View Post
    Hey Steve it was definitely great meeting you in Niagara Falls! I’ve sent you a PM as it would be great to connect again. Judy is correct and I’m now with Sportsinteraction.
    Hey mate - nice to hear from you - Pia always asks about you its funny. "Is Richard still at Bodog?" - everytime I rant how bad Bodog treats its affiliates
    now it makes sense. You and Seb no longer work there.

    Anyways good to see you still around - I am always willing to meet up for sure mate - let me know.

  15. #13
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    If you don't have a bodog affiliate manager please send a message to affiliatesupport@bodog.eu.

    Becky
    Sorted.

    I had a 70's moment and connected Richard with Ricardo (Rick) who was and still is my AM.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  16. #14
    Richard_SIA is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    Hey mate - nice to hear from you - Pia always asks about you its funny. "Is Richard still at Bodog?" - everytime I rant how bad Bodog treats its affiliates
    now it makes sense. You and Seb no longer work there.

    Anyways good to see you still around - I am always willing to meet up for sure mate - let me know.
    Steve - I can't send any more PM's, apparently my post count is too low now. We should definitely meet up; drop me an email (included in the PM that I was able to send) and we can sort out the details.

    Say hi to Pia for me.

    Cheers,
    Richard

  17. #15
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    ok Rich - yeah sending pm now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •