Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Dreams!

  1. #1
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default Dreams!

    Last night I dreamed a horse was in my garage. I was very worried about him.

    WTF.

    That's just one dream. Where do these come from?

  2. #2
    CasinoTom's Avatar
    CasinoTom is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 48 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    I dreamt that I was Billy Idol circa 1985 last night...was awesome

  3. #3
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    At least 2-3 times a week I dream about work.

    I sometimes dream that I still work at McDonalds too..

    Otherwise my dreams consist of going somewhere naked, driving my car naked.. I'm always naked for some reason.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  4. #4
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    At least 2-3 times a week I dream about work.

    I sometimes dream that I still work at McDonalds too..

    Otherwise my dreams consist of going somewhere naked, driving my car naked.. I'm always naked for some reason.
    Reality mixing in the dream world... what can ya do.

    Are you dreaming of the 2011 iGaming award yet???
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  5. #5
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Last night I dreamed a horse was in my garage. I was very worried about him.

    WTF.

    That's just one dream. Where do these come from?

    Of course you were worried about Chester.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  6. #6
    Mel_am's Avatar
    Mel_am is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    I usually dream about houses...3 houses in particular they are always the same but they give me different feelings every time some times its just pure joy and sometimes it scares the sh!t out of me.
    Mel - Affiliate Account Manager
    mel@marketmediacenter.com

  7. #7
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    Usually i dream about having "almost" sex with my old boss. But lately i have been dreaming about "dead people"?? Everyone from my past that has passed?? Think someone is sending me a message? its really un-nerving.
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  8. #8
    nico84 is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    At least 2-3 times a week I dream about work.

    I sometimes dream that I still work at McDonalds too..

    Otherwise my dreams consist of going somewhere naked, driving my car naked.. I'm always naked for some reason.

    Did you work at McDonalds? What did you do there?
    Nicolas O., Online Casino Expert for Chile

  9. #9
    vinism's Avatar
    vinism is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Location
    Imported from Detroit
    Posts
    1,209
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 337 Times in 173 Posts

    Default

    I'm always in trouble in my dreams.

  10. #10
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Reality mixing in the dream world... what can ya do.

    Are you dreaming of the 2011 iGaming award yet???
    Wait for it...

    Actually the night the voting started I didn't sleep very well so I was hell cranky yesterday.

    It's funny because every year when the awards voting opens I lose a tonne of weight stressing out.. And I don't know why I'm stressed because I can't help anything that happens.. I just stress out about it.. I guess it's kinda good in a way because it means I look good in my dress

    I'll be happy the day they get rid of the best aff manager award all together.

    nico - I worked at McDonalds for 4.5 years from 14/15 years old. I was a crew trainer there and basically did everything and anything. Won a few awards there too...

    I see a trend forming

    Dreaming about things that stress me out..

    Awesome.. My hair should start falling out at any moment now.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  11. #11
    radicaldomains is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I always have dreams where I am trying to go to sleep and can't.. WTF so when i'm sleeping i'm not getting any sleep arrarently is what my body is trying to tell me?

  12. #12
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    I have what they call Sleep paralysis and Hypnagogia .

    I Basically dream while I am awake and asleep at the same time. I am aware I am asleep cause i can almost feel the Rapid Eye Movement part of sleep. When i try to move I can't and i often feel like i need to wake myself by banging my arm on a table. When i do wake up i am sleeping on the arm i thought i banged.

    Its actually the most scary thing ever. You have no control at all and hallucinate all at the same time.. LOL.. Had this since I travelled to Uruguay years ago.

    I went for sleep study and of course I also have RLS where my legs jerk in sleep and i wake up every 15-30 minutes.

    Not a good thing for my GF (wife to be) sometimes she tosses me out of bed in anger.. hahhahahaa

    I have learned to control it in sleep by years of practice, and I can change my dreams at will - I mean i can say in my brain dream this - and that scenario will happen and i am aware of it.

    So i usually dream things I think of allot. Like my GF, my cats and various life things.. LOL - I can talk to my cats in my dreams!!

    I Sometimes think i was a cat in a past life! - its almost like i can communicate with cats telepathically.

  13. #13
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radicaldomains View Post
    I always have dreams where I am trying to go to sleep and can't.. WTF so when i'm sleeping i'm not getting any sleep arrarently is what my body is trying to tell me?
    That reminds me of the skit by robbin williams that he does where he dreams that he can't sleep because he has snorted cocaine and then he dreams that he can't sleep because of the cocaine and is dreaming he can't sleep because of the cocaine..

    I can't remember exactly how it goes, but it's pretty funny..

    I'm sorry that this happens to you.. although look at the bright side, noone can tell you that your dreams aren't unique.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  14. #14
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    I have what they call Sleep paralysis and Hypnagogia .

    I Basically dream while I am awake and asleep at the same time. I am aware I am asleep cause i can almost feel the Rapid Eye Movement part of sleep. When i try to move I can't and i often feel like i need to wake myself by banging my arm on a table. When i do wake up i am sleeping on the arm i thought i banged.

    Its actually the most scary thing ever. You have no control at all and hallucinate all at the same time.. LOL.. Had this since I travelled to Uruguay years ago.

    I went for sleep study and of course I also have RLS where my legs jerk in sleep and i wake up every 15-30 minutes.

    Not a good thing for my GF (wife to be) sometimes she tosses me out of bed in anger.. hahhahahaa

    I have learned to control it in sleep by years of practice, and I can change my dreams at will - I mean i can say in my brain dream this - and that scenario will happen and i am aware of it.

    So i usually dream things I think of allot. Like my GF, my cats and various life things.. LOL - I can talk to my cats in my dreams!!

    I Sometimes think i was a cat in a past life! - its almost like i can communicate with cats telepathically.
    Did you maybe smoke something in Uruguay that made this happen?

    One of the guys just told us he gets the same thing where he is awake but his body is asleep..

    That would really freak me out..

    My partner sneezes in his sleep. The other night he must have sneezed about 20 times before I woke him up to go blow his nose.. It's so annoying!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  15. #15
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    LOL - That was funny!! No I did not smoke anything unusual. But its funny you say that because I knew a guy who was in my work group.

    One night we went out and walked across a cow field. There was like 4 or 5 of us and I remember climbing a fence and getting an electric shock.

    Anyways he came up with this idea to look for shrooms in the cow paddies.

    A couple of the people tried them and caught a buzz. Me I would not dare venture the stupidity....

    But I must admit I drank like a fish! Everyday we drank what they called "CHOPS" large bottles of beer called Nortena or Patricia!!!!

    I must of drank like 5-10 bottles a day (large bottles) and on weekedns we would hitch hike to some small town and hit the club scene!! LOL

    When i went back the second time by myself - I hitch hiked across the whole country. I remember one night I met these guachos - farmers who took me out to a bar since I decided to work with them one day!!

    To make a long story short I woke up the next day in some strange house in another town in a family room with like 10 people sleeping in a little hut!!

    The Father told me he found me outside sleeping when the bar closed! The funny thing was - I had all my money and ID... I did not spend a dime!!

    I gave him like $100 for being so kind and taking me back to his home.

    I was nuts back then - but had a good time!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Did you maybe smoke something in Uruguay that made this happen?

    One of the guys just told us he gets the same thing where he is awake but his body is asleep..

    That would really freak me out..

    My partner sneezes in his sleep. The other night he must have sneezed about 20 times before I woke him up to go blow his nose.. It's so annoying!

  16. #16
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Hahah you're so random!
    I love it!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •