I just used my free hit to change my entire team this week for the 4 games happening. I'm hoping most people have used their free hit already and I can crawl up the ranks a bit this week. I've been doing abysmally the last few weeks.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Cash Bonus (15 March 2018)
Renee (15 March 2018)
For the first time ever I was the top scorer, and to make it better, on both leagues, aff and work league.
BOOM!![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Cash Bonus (9 April 2018), Voids (10 April 2018)
Renee (16 April 2018)
I've done so well in our work league. Moved up to number 8. Although we still have heaps of games to go this week.
I just realised that by moving my team around this week I've shot myself in the ass for next week. I figure sacrificing next week for the next one that has more double games might be a better move.
What do you reckon the chances are that aguero is actually going to play any more games this season? I feel like I game him too much credit the last few weeks. Should have bloody gotten rid of him.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Unfortunately, I've used my free-hit so some rejigging required next week to try and get some semblance of a team ready for next week, might just have to take a 4/8 point hit in order to get 8/9 players playing.
It's a test of your metal, do you take a 4 point hit to bring in a player and hope he get's 4+ points in next weeks blank fixtures.
Got to sort the team out for the Week 37 double game week coming.
Scoredle.fun the ultimate daily football quiz
Good point. I think it might be worth sacrificing some points to transfer this week.
Although i doubt i can win at any point. Would be nice to finish higher on the ladder![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
I ended with the second top score in our office one and I'm sitting at position 8.
I actually went through and had a look who I could get rid of on my team so that when the double games come I have most players in 2 games. I can't get rid of any!!
So I'm taking a hit this week and hopefully next week makes up for it.
The guys in the office were just laughing because I don't watch games, I don't even know who half the players are, yet I'm beating guys who watch every game religiously even though they are on around 3am our time. I did way better this season than last season!
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
My worse FPL season ever. That is all I have to say on the matter!
Voids (20 April 2018)
Looking forward to next week's double gameweek - could be the decider!
Every one of my players starting on field has 2 games this week. I hadn't used my wildcard so managed to use it this week
Bit sucky that Salah only has one game but I'm risking putting him on the bench this week. I hope he has a shocking week and doesn't get any points.
Currently sitting in position 10 in both leagues I'm in. Let's see what happens after this one.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Well played everyone, was a good contest this season!
Voids (15 May 2018)
Congratulations Aidan on taking my crown from last season!
I hate this game and it's unlikely I'll be back next season.
Congrats Aidan!
Good job Renee. You beat 5 guys.
Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.