Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 161
  1. #141
    Voids is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 219 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomgalanis View Post
    Anyone got the code to join this year?
    Sorry just seen this!

    hqswx0

  2. #142
    mgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 101 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Good luck for everyone! At least I have chosen once the right captain

  3. #143
    Football-Writer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2015
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 48 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Hey guys,

    Anybody played their first wildcard yet?

  4. #144
    Martyn is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 207 Times in 106 Posts

    Default

    yep, whole team changed!

  5. #145
    Football-Writer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2015
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 48 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Haha, how did you do?

    I played mine and finished on 68. It wasn't too bad, I think I changed nine players.

  6. #146
    Martyn is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 207 Times in 106 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Football-Writer View Post
    Haha, how did you do?
    I did worse, below average points. I probably should have just left it, but I wanted a bit more variation on players/teams.

  7. #147
    Football-Writer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2015
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 48 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Yeah,

    That is why I changed I needed a bit more variety in my team. That usually happens to me and I instantly regret my decision. Oh well we are four games into the season. There is still plenty of time to improve. The moves may pay off in the long run.

  8. #148
    Martyn is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 207 Times in 106 Posts

    Default

    I'll be keeping lower mid table warm for anyone who wants to join me.

  9. #149
    Juan Roman's Avatar
    Juan Roman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 263 Times in 184 Posts

    Default

    I've played in after round 2, and haven't seen a great deal of improvement

    As usual, players seem to flourish when I drop them from my team.

  10. #150
    Football-Writer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2015
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 48 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    I will make sure to check which players you have taken out, so I can get them in quickly mate to profit haha

  11. #151
    DanHorvat's Avatar
    DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Location
    Actual location may vary.
    Posts
    1,994
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    1,418
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 783 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Roman View Post
    As usual, players seem to flourish when I drop them from my team.
    Selling players after they blank is a tough habit to break.
    Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.

  12. #152
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I expected to come back from holidays at the bottom of the table.
    At least I left Salah as captain while I was away. It probably saved me dropping a few more.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  13. #153
    Aidan90's Avatar
    Aidan90 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2015
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 149 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Thought I'd bump this thread to see how every is doing this season? Mine is going pretty terribly and I have triple captain on Salah tonight!

  14. #154
    Juan Roman's Avatar
    Juan Roman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 263 Times in 184 Posts

    Default

    I have been doing fairly well of late after a slow start, but also triple-captained Mane in this round

  15. #155
    Martyn is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 207 Times in 106 Posts

    Default

    I started well, but stopped caring for it. Everytime I login to check I see that my bench scores more points than my playing team. Sigh. Still ok on points overall though.

  16. #156
    Aidan90's Avatar
    Aidan90 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2015
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 149 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Roman View Post
    I have been doing fairly well of late after a slow start, but also triple-captained Mane in this round
    That's really unlucky with Mane's injury. I owned him but didn't captain. He could have got a massive haul of points if he played both games.

  17. #157
    Juan Roman's Avatar
    Juan Roman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 263 Times in 184 Posts

    Default

    Yes, that's what I was hoping for.

  18. #158
    Ash Ketchum's Avatar
    Ash Ketchum is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2018
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    1268 overall points now, TAA, Salah and Mané (probably won't play) still to go tonight

  19. #159
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I totally forgot I had a team. Logged in to see I'm doing miserably. #standard

    Le sigh.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  20. #160
    DanHorvat's Avatar
    DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Location
    Actual location may vary.
    Posts
    1,994
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    1,418
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 783 Posts

    Default

    This season I did totally give up. Don't even care about chasing the monthly prize at one of the operators' leagues.

    No matter what I do, GW rank is between 3m and 4m. I hate this game.
    Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •