Hurry back Pat! You're in my prayers.
Relieved to hear that things are on the mend. Still keeping Pat in my prayers and wishing for a speedy recovery.
Glad to hear Pat's getting better. Thanks for the update Rick!
Get well soon Pat we are all thinking about you at Streak Gaming... hugs!
Get well Pat, we miss you!
Gary called again.
They had actually started to wake Pat up but after a short time she had become agitated and had trouble breathing so they sedated her and they are going to try again tomorrow.
Wanted everyone to be updated.
Keep her in your prayers.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
cass (15 June 2011), Chips (15 June 2011), Doolally (15 June 2011), GamTrak (14 June 2011), mojo (14 June 2011), Nandakishore (16 June 2011), Paolino (15 June 2011), rak (20 June 2011), Renee (15 June 2011), slotplayer (16 June 2011), TheCanadianGambler (15 June 2011), wagerjunction (15 June 2011)
I am so sorry to hear this news about Pat "Giggles"
Get Well Soon Pat.
I will have Giggles in my thoughts & Prayers
~T~
Get well giggles.
Cheers,
Connie Burstin
Praying hard for Pat and hope that the next awakening will go well.
Nice to here that Pat is doing better. I don't know what's her ailing. Since she has breathing problem, it is probably some kind of asthma. I myself have this disease and know how painful and dangerous it can be. One of my nephews has it too and has to be taken to hospital every now and then. Everytime the situation becomes very critical, but the chap recovers well, in fact so well that he starts smoking again after a while. So, I am sure Pat will be in good shape again, hopefully soon.
Treacle i've just seen this. Get yourself better or I shall be on a plane and over to sort you myself.
You are in our thoughts here at BetOnline Affiliates. Our prayers are with you for making a speedy recovery.
Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience
Stay strong Pat get right pissed off my dear friend.
Greek39
Peter you better send her a life size poster of yourself that will get her upright and fast lol.She certainly loves her greek lol
Think I have a recent pic lying around lol. Load up in my profile all for u Pat.
greek39
Greek39
Pat, Tony and I haven't been to the forum in a long time and we are so sorry to hear you are going through a difficult time. I have a breathing problem, so I know a bit about what you are going through. It feels like a fish out of water. Tony and I want you to know we are thinking of you and praying for you every single day. You will get through this my dear friend.
Tony & Georga
Do we have any more updates?
I agree with Judy - Peter you need to send a life size photo over there quick smart!
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
I was thinking of something like this on which we could super impose our heads onto..
Its a huge high res photo - so perfect for printing.
http://dancollier.org/blog/wp-conten...class_crop.jpg
Only problem is, who would print it, and send it to giggles?
we could find a scene from an action movie with heaps of people in it, and super impose our heads onto that?
elvis impersonators group photo?
village people group photo?
just ideas.
just ideas.