Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    sampendleton's Avatar
    sampendleton is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 34 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Google Analytics Academy

    I just registered to Google Analytics Academy and I want to share it with you guys because they are offering free online courses.
    I want to learn more about google analytics that's why i joined besides it is for free, if you want you can join too.

    Just sharing, so feel free to share it with others too.

  2. #2
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sampendleton View Post
    I just registered to Google Analytics Academy and I want to share it with you guys because they are offering free online courses.
    I want to learn more about google analytics that's why i joined besides it is for free, if you want you can join too.

    Just sharing, so feel free to share it with others too.
    Thank you so much for the information

    I have just registered!

    I wish you all the best with the course.

  3. #3
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    I never tried it but maybe I will now.

    Sometimes Google has this real Analytics courses, it is one or two days. Has anyone ever been to one of these?

  4. #4
    gillies8888 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 30 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Do you have any links to this? Will give it a go with all my other training!

    google Adwords training would be great

  5. #5
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gillies8888 View Post
    Do you have any links to this? Will give it a go with all my other training!

    google Adwords training would be great
    Hi Guillies,

    I used this link to registered https://analyticsacademy.withgoogle....urse04/preview

  6. #6
    Lottery Addict is offline New Member
    Join Date
    June 2014
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Well worth doing! I've done two of the courses now (Ecommere Decisions and Digitial Analytics Fundamentals) and I found them really helpful. The course is part interactive with some useful videos and questions at the end to go over what you've learnt. Also, the academy provides support on google+ if you have any questions. Finally, if you save your certificate to google drive and make the link public, you can add the link to your professional profile. Recommended!

  7. #7
    sampendleton's Avatar
    sampendleton is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 34 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gillies8888 View Post
    Do you have any links to this? Will give it a go with all my other training!

    google Adwords training would be great
    I think there is a google adwords training course too I just haven't checked on it yet. Let me google that later haha


    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan View Post
    I never tried it but maybe I will now.

    Sometimes Google has this real Analytics courses, it is one or two days. Has anyone ever been to one of these?
    Not yet but whoa isn't too long? I think it depends on the course scope but why not if it is worth it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •