Hi everyone,
I wanted to share my experience and hopefully get some advice from SEO specialists in the community here at GPWA.
In the past, I spent a significant amount of time and money building what I believed was a high-quality affiliate website. I also invested heavily in SEO through an external agency. Unfortunately, although things started well, it later became clear that the agency lacked real experience in the iGaming niche. My site was eventually flagged for keyword stuffing, most of the pages were deindexed, and today only the homepage remains live.
As you can imagine, this resulted in a major loss of time, money, and motivation.
After that setback, I decided to start fresh together with a colleague. At the moment, it’s just the two of us working on the project step by step. Our new site has been live for about one month, and so far everything looks stable and healthy.
We are now focused on doing things the right way from the beginning.
I would greatly appreciate any tips, best practices, or guidance from experienced SEO professionals in the affiliate/iGaming space, especially regarding:
• Safe long-term SEO strategies
• Content approach for new sites
• Link building in competitive niches
• Common mistakes to avoid
• How to build authority from scratch
If anyone is willing to share advice or point us in the right direction, it would mean a lot.
Thank you in advance for your time and support.![]()


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote

