Bon Jovi - Have a nice day!
Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
777casinoforum.com
Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
qwertycasino.com
The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!
GamblingAffiliatePlace
Gambling & Casino News
CasinoScamReport
You never really stated if we were supposed to pick stuff from some of our favorites or if we shoiuld pick stuff pertinenet to what we do here at the GPWA.
When speaking with "some" programs,
How about
"I don't believe you" by Pink
And then we have the monthy questions we ask, the chorus from
"You owe me money" by Bad Examples
or
"Pay Me My Money Down" which was written in the 40's and sung by many over the years.
I figured I would give you a few more to grab some pieces from.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
rak (15 August 2011)
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Jeez, I've been hopelessly trying to find an upbeat song but the only one going through my head for the moment is Senza una Donna (Zucchero/Paul Young)![]()
Hope I will be able to get back with a bomb later on![]()
Miami to Ibiza! pumps me up!![]()
I got your back! I got one for you.. what about...
Turn The Beat Around - Gloria Estefan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrg2ej-VNSQ
Its got everything..
Roni Size - Brown Paper Bag
E-Z Rollers - Walk this land
Biggie - Dangerous MC's
Biggie - Juicy
Biggie - Hypnotize
MJ - Smooth Criminal
Moderat - Seamonkey
Goose - Low Mode
Korn - Here To Stay
NIN - Closer
Beck - Loser
I'm hanging for this song now..
When will we get it?
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
here's one from Friday nights escapades...it's funkylicious with a viagra pumping porno beat.....get on that...
Rogerseventytwo - You Take Me Higher
Enter a fantasy realm of Wizarding wins and giant jackpots at WizardSpins.com, an online casino portal filled with the latest casino bonuses and free spins.
Groove is in the Heart and Michael Jackson's The Way you Make me Feel - love that song
Just to let you know I have not forgotten about you guys and this mix. As you know my puppy was sick and I needed new speakers for the mixer. Puppy came first and next month speakers will be here. Hang in there !
Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement
wagerjunction (1 September 2011)
I honestly have no idea how I am gonna mix them either lol !!! But ill work on it and puppy is doing much better ty for asking![]()
Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement
My forever fav: Example - Changed the way you kiss me![]()