Nice to meet you all.
I was looking forward to joining this community.
We run a portal site for casino gaming.
https://casino-academia.com
It's a Japanese site, but I would be very happy if you wonderful webmasters could give me some advice.
Nice to meet you all.
I was looking forward to joining this community.
We run a portal site for casino gaming.
https://casino-academia.com
It's a Japanese site, but I would be very happy if you wonderful webmasters could give me some advice.
HI, here are my 5 cents :
- site is too "white"for me . Maybe in Japan you use another scheme, but too whilte sites are not good ones.
- Just bear in mind, that you have to catch the attantion of a customer in the first 3 seconds. You lost me
- on the right side-bar should be banners , not articles as well. People and visitors will lose their focus.
- for me it looks like "anime" not a casino blog or something.
- when you are creating sth, think first a visitor/ user . Ask yourself questions .
- if you are creating a casino blog, it should has some relations with brick-and-mortar casinos for example.
- if it is a sports blog, it has to have something with the main sports you will be promoting.
- it is not just buying some domain and putting some content, you need to have idea and strong focus what will follow further. It is a long game. It is like paying Champions Leage from the qualification stages.
- If you are not ready for this affiliate journey, just stop it in the beginning.
Seven times fall, eight times stand.
casinoacademia (7 August 2020)
Welcome to GPWA Casinoacademia!
The website looks good to me. I don't know any Japanese, but I think the layout fits to other Asian sites I saw before.
casinoacademia (7 August 2020)
Welcome to the forum!
Feature your Affiliate Program with us and enjoy the rewards!
Regards,
Maria Florides
GPWA Program Manager
GPWA.org | iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com | FinanceAffiliatePrograms.com | GPWAtimes.org | iGamingPocketDirectory.com | APCW.org
Mob: +35796453758 | Skype: Maria.florides1 | Email: Maria@gpwa.org
casinoacademia (7 August 2020)
casinoacademia (7 August 2020)
Welcome to GPWA.
casinoacademia (7 August 2020)
Welcome on board to this remarkable GPWA forum, casinoacademia!
Your site looks terrific. It's attractive and the presentation is very good. I also like your use of the social media icons at the very bottom on the right hand side of the screen.
The only issue I found was with your drop down menu and that is it's unresponsive whenever I click on it.
Don't ever hesitate to ask for help whenever you need it and good luck.
Last edited by Cash Bonus; 1 August 2020 at 5:42 pm.
casinoacademia (7 August 2020)
welcome, really nice web site
good looking and written guides, like it
also working with Japan market
casinoacademia (7 August 2020)
welcome, IMO website is great for Japan, its well presented
Best Canadian casinos | Gaming news | Igaming sites | IgamingSEO | Canada online casino reviews | Peru online casino | Bets of bitcoin | Online poker | Casino roulette | Betting online | Canadian bonus casino | Sports Betting Site | HP-dojo igaming | Bitcoin casinos online | USA sports bookies | Sports betting odds
casinoacademia (7 August 2020)
Thank you for your warm welcome and good tips!
drifter8 (7 August 2020)