Why do i have several downloads, but no players? Stupid question, but I need to know...
Why do i have several downloads, but no players? Stupid question, but I need to know...
It's not the quantity of work you do, but the quality of the work you do, that makes you stand out in a crowd.
That just the name of the game. With most programs I promote I only get about 1 real player out of about every 10 to 20 downloaders. And that figure changes quite abit with different programs.Just hang in there and am sure you will start getting some real plaryer coming around.
I really like your site but you might want to center the banners that run down the middle of your site. I think it would look a little better.
emg35
emg35
If you're a horse, and someone gets on you, and falls off, and then gets right back on you, I think you should buck him off right away (Jack Handy)
With Gambling Fed casinos they are now limiting the amount of accounts players can have at their casinos - it used to be they could join any number of casinos (so long as they didnt claim the bonuses) but now the software actually refuses registration if they are deemed to have too many accounts. This would explain downloads but no players at Gam Feds.
In many casinos (apart from those with no deposit bonuses) my download number is much higher than the player number. Its just one of those things - some players may change their mind - others may have trouble downloading and or installing etc.
Hey Pixmaster,
What site did you go to? Gamblersdestiny and gambling federation are two different things...
It's not the quantity of work you do, but the quality of the work you do, that makes you stand out in a crowd.
Oh, ok. I didn't think of that. Not trying to be flip or anything...I am sorry.
It's not the quantity of work you do, but the quality of the work you do, that makes you stand out in a crowd.