Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    specialagent08 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Thumbs up Help Wanted Please

    Hey.....

    Ok, I have had google adsense working great on my gambling portal for the past three months!

    Today I have realised that they have stopped showing / not working !!! and hours later they are still not working !!!

    If you know what may be going or you got advice please let me know

    Regards - Josh
    :-
    JOIN OUR NEW GAMBLING FORUMS - DISCUSS ALL ASPECTS OF GAMBLING (signatures enabled):- GAMBLING FORUMS

    Online Gambling Portal - Poker Sites - Casinos - Bingo Sites - Betting Sites - Articles


  2. #2
    Betpartners's Avatar
    Betpartners is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    1,597
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 784 Times in 419 Posts

    Default

    Could be any number of reasons

    go here they will assist you

    http://www.google.com/support/forum/...5509a5c9&hl=en
    Arthritis Care

    To find true bravery and courage all one need do is look in to the eyes of a sick child - A humble parent

  3. #3
    specialagent08 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Thumbs up OK I Worked It Out!

    I have just realised that I was breaking big G's TOS and thats why they stopped adsense from working on my site!

    To those who did'nt know you are not allowed to have adsense on your site if it is gambling / casino related.........

    Regards - Josh
    :-
    JOIN OUR NEW GAMBLING FORUMS - DISCUSS ALL ASPECTS OF GAMBLING (signatures enabled):- GAMBLING FORUMS

    Online Gambling Portal - Poker Sites - Casinos - Bingo Sites - Betting Sites - Articles


  4. #4
    mgcasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2006
    Location
    nan king
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Affiliate program works better than google adsense in the gambling / casino related site.

  5. #5
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,546
    Thanked 9,304 Times in 5,987 Posts

    Default

    I assumed that is what it was that did it....

    No way I would ever try adsense on my gambling sites and mess up the couple of dollars I make on my non-gambling sites....

    You will see adsens on many gambling sites in your travels, but often the webmasters are on borrowed time on those or just lucky they didn't catch on yet...

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  6. #6
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    I had it on my blogger account (gambling related) Glad you posted... I removed it today. Not worth the 2 bucks I earned last month. Best to sell my programs rather than a competitors site.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  7. #7
    specialagent08 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Thumbs up I do agree now but I would'nt have!

    Did you read my other post about it (my prob wit google) ?

    I was lucky up until I faced this issue with google! My traffic is huge and the adsense most months was paying far more than the affiliate sell's etc...

    Never mind though as I think my gambling poral now looks better without it so all good!

    Regards

    Josh
    :-
    JOIN OUR NEW GAMBLING FORUMS - DISCUSS ALL ASPECTS OF GAMBLING (signatures enabled):- GAMBLING FORUMS

    Online Gambling Portal - Poker Sites - Casinos - Bingo Sites - Betting Sites - Articles


  8. #8
    bonusbeast is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    The bad part about this is you may never be able to get a Google Adsense account again. I hear it is very difficult to get your account renwed after being banned.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •