Yes force all to ssl, and same content on multiple domains makes it generic and useless for all domains.
focus on one domain, once you get a handle on that then you can branch out.
AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
Statsfetch.com secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
Allmediamatter Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
Allfreechips - My 24 year old SEO casino site
818sfv (6 November 2019)
I've spent the last 18 months being a house husband and playing computer games (command and conquer for the short haul and Borderlands for the long haul) whilst sitting tight and waiting for my court case to happen.
It's affected me massively, I'm burned out and chewed up and if I have to wait two years in limbo to be able to move on in life then I guess that's what I have to do. It sounds like fun, but it's most definitely not fun.
RacingJim (10 November 2019)
818sfv (8 November 2019)
TheBoyMitchell (11 November 2019)
I do not know if it helps, but in situations like that I have a habit to remember this:
Let everything that's been planned come true. Let them believe. And let them have a laugh at their passions. Because what they call passion actually is not some emotional energy, but just the friction between their souls and the outside world. And most important, let them believe in themselves. Let them be helpless like children, because weakness is a great thing, and strength is nothing. When a man is just born, he is weak and flexible. When he dies, he is hard and insensitive. When a tree is growing, it's tender and pliant. But when it's dry and hard, it dies. Hardness and strength are death's companions. Pliancy and weakness are expressions of the freshness of being. Because what has hardened will never win.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
Maxfalcon (15 November 2019)
It's good to have a family; when you are earning good. It's very easy to get detracted and waste money on booze, parties, strangers. Good times don't last forever. Unless, you're a Kardashian or something.
As many others have said, work smart not hard. Don't stay up till 3am doing busy work just for the sake of it. If it's not going to make you money, don't waste your time!
I've worked long hours in the beginning, at times more than 12 hours per day and almost always worked on weekends, even after partying the night before. I don't think you can build a profitable business if you don't work really hard in the first few years. I was single at the time, didn't have too many other distractions, so I was happy to work long hours.
After building a successful business, I am now working around 40 hours per week, making sure the company remains profitable and that my employees are happy. I do work on weekends at times, but not nearly as much as before. Now I try constantly to be as effective as possible, find better ways to manage everything, without compromising my free time and family time.
As many of you have said, it's all about finding the perfect balance. All the money in the world won't matter if you suffer from burnout, anxiety and constant stress trying to make more and more money. Not to mention the strain all these things will have on your family life and relationships with people close to you.
Just my two cents.
allaboutthebets (17 November 2019), drifter8 (13 November 2019), eenzoo (14 November 2019), PROFRBcom (4 December 2019), RacingJim (13 November 2019), Sherlock (13 November 2019), TheGamblersClub (13 November 2019)
I honestly have opposing experience. During first years I worked every night until sun came, sometimes I went directly to the lunch. Occasionally I was working even after that. The fuel was my fear, nothing else tbh. It paid off. Without this I would have nothing. Certain things have to be done fast and better than other do it. Now it is different, but basis is the extreme work. Also now it does not pay off to work hard because I have some money and affiliates steal. Just my 2 cents.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
I simply do not think anyone can make breakthrough - at least this way (if some other one is possible ok) - when being in a real relationship. This is why I demand even from my employees not to have a girlfriend. Many people are like if I am serious. Yes I am. Build a house, plant a tree, father a son. In this order. Hedonistic individualism in not a way to make money and in the end not even the way to have good family.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
I wouldn't go as far as asking my employees to remain single, but, if I'm honest, I don't think I would have achieved as much had I been in a relationship when I was starting. I do enjoy the married life now, but just speaking in terms of extra hours required, it was definitely easier being single.
818sfv (13 November 2019)
I just go forward from 8:00 to 17:00 in the morning.
I work 5 hours a day. (2 hours in the morning, 3 hours in the afternoon)
2 hours: New article
3 hours: Update of past articles
Other than that, I spend time on strength training and running.
I work 5 hours a day. (2 hours in the morning, 3 hours in the afternoon)2 hours: New article3 hours: Update of past articlesOther than that, I spend time on strength training and running.
818sfv (19 November 2019)
That was my thinking just few years ago. Now I do not give a ... It is a personal choice, their and mine, any party can accept. I do it for the business and for their money after all. They can say and think I am sexist and racist and evil, but then why would they work for me, right.
It does not make sense to make the way even harder than it is, just because of some social norm. Also, while we speak about something that many might call "discrimination", I have one woman employee who is great, but I would never give a job to woman again. There are great women who can work and there actually are men who have gfs and even families and they still can work hard, but the risk of not doing what I want is by those groups simply greater. People from different social, cultural and racial groups on average do not work equally. It is nowadays popular to say the opposite, but it is simply not true. Women on average for example are much better then men in doing precisely the repeated tasks without much innovation. Men on average are better at taking the risks and independency (and I need that more). It is not effective to look in the wrong group for the desired attributes of worker.
Indeed this is possible only because I am a small business in terms of workpower, without office and out of regulation. This is also one of reasons why I stay low profile and why I will always be like that in any business.
I even fired one guy, who came with his 3rd girlfriend. I suffered through 2 previous ones. The reason was not directly the gf, but because he stopped working. But he stopped working because he was SO MUCH IN LOVE. Life is a choice. For everyone.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
You need to employ a bunch of MALE robots as I doubt any woman would want to work for you.
Good job you don't give a **** about Discrimination as this sentence is probably as sexist as it gets, your own personal thoughts of course which you are entitled to but definitely not backed up by facts.Women on average for example are much better then men in doing precisely the repeated tasks without much innovation. Men on average are better at taking the risks and independency
Online Casinos| SA Casinos | Best Online Casinos | Rand Casinos | Online Slot | Online Casinos | Best Slots Games
Follow Us on Twitter
Sherlock (17 November 2019)
When I was first in this industry 15 years back, I was full time and pretty much working 16 hour days or more. A lot of that time was taken up on seo, mostly link building and site coding. It was hard graft and I neglected relationships with family/friends, but the rewards were big back then so that kept me going.
Now I am balancing a full time job with trying to get work done on the site, it is a couple of hours a day at most at the moment as I also have 3 children and a partner now to consider and share my spare time with. If I go back full time doing this, then I would have to rent myself some office space and try and have set hours.
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up"
818sfv (19 November 2019)
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.