Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 98
  1. #41
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    I do not recall an election in the US where the choices were just so damn poor.

    On the democratic side, we have a guy who is considered a socialist - which if I recall correctly, I thought I was conditioned to believe this is evil. Isn't socialism and communism interchangeable terms based on the propaganda taught in schools back in the 80's? Weren't Cuba (evil) and the Soviet Union (evil) both socialist countries? Weren't people joining the US Military made to disavow being socialists and members of the communist party prior to enlisting? So now with Sanders running - socialism is a good thing? I'm confused.

    And then there's Hillary. That should be enough said - except it is not. Trump may be a **** show, but it pales in comparison to the possibility of another 4 years of a Clinton in the Oval Office. Rules do not apply to the Clinton family and history has shown that their foreign policy is way off the mark and that lying, cheating, stealing, and even causing people to go missing (or die) are not beneath them when it furthers their own personal agenda.

    No thanks to both of the above.

    On the "R" side, I like that Cruz wants to simplify the tax code, but that's where it ends for me. I find it difficult to line up with much more than that on his platform. I don't like "standing with" anyone without question (in times of right or wrong) as he states he will do with Israel. I'm OK with having someone's back when they are right, but I won't continue in the "argument" if the person is on the wrong side of it and his words suggest he doesn't care if its right or wrong, he's fighting for them period. Take your blinders off, man.

    The thought of Trump originally brought me a belly laugh. But we've all grown up and figured out that the joke is no longer funny and in hindsight, it probably wasn't all that funny to begin with. Let's quit beating the dead horse.

    At this point, if Rob Ford (crack smoking mayor of Toronto) were eligible to run and on the ballot, I'd give him my vote over these clowns.
    "Rules do not apply to the Clinton family and history has shown that their foreign policy is way off the mark and that lying, cheating, stealing, and even causing people to go missing (or die) are not beneath them when it furthers their own personal agenda."

    ---

    Lesley Stahl on U.S. sanctions against Iraq: "We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?"

    Secretary of State in the Clinton administration, Madeleine Albright: "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price – we think the price is worth it."

    —60 Minutes (5/12/96) - "Punishing Saddam"



    Look at her unmasking lip movements at 0:22 - 0:23!

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 22 March 2016 at 8:06 am.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (22 March 2016), ocreditor (22 March 2016)

  3. #42
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    This timeline summary just scratches the surface of the Clinton Administration - but even with the snippets --- NO THANKS.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (22 March 2016), Roulette Zeitung (22 March 2016)

  5. #43
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    I always look forward to John Oliver. This week he breaks down the actual cost and what is required to build and maintain that wall.


  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    bettingtop10 (27 March 2016), DaftDog (24 March 2016), ocreditor (22 March 2016)

  7. #44
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,633
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    US congress passed and put into law a wall years ago, they just decided not to build it. Boarder patrol currently allows thousands to cross, they actually assist under this latest administration. I am not a Trump fan, but a very large Ted Cruz fan, the one person who wants to place all the bs crap onto the state level, such as online gambling, drugs, ext.... There is no place for the federal government in any of that other than to get their hands on cash.
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to allfreechips For This Useful Post:

    Triple7 (22 March 2016)

  9. #45
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    I do not recall an election in the US where the choices were just so damn poor.

    On the democratic side, we have a guy who is considered a socialist - which if I recall correctly, I thought I was conditioned to believe this is evil. Isn't socialism and communism interchangeable terms based on the propaganda taught in schools back in the 80's? Weren't Cuba (evil) and the Soviet Union (evil) both socialist countries? Weren't people joining the US Military made to disavow being socialists and members of the communist party prior to enlisting? So now with Sanders running - socialism is a good thing? I'm confused.

    And then there's Hillary. That should be enough said - except it is not. Trump may be a **** show, but it pales in comparison to the possibility of another 4 years of a Clinton in the Oval Office. Rules do not apply to the Clinton family and history has shown that their foreign policy is way off the mark and that lying, cheating, stealing, and even causing people to go missing (or die) are not beneath them when it furthers their own personal agenda.

    No thanks to both of the above.

    On the "R" side, I like that Cruz wants to simplify the tax code, but that's where it ends for me. I find it difficult to line up with much more than that on his platform. I don't like "standing with" anyone without question (in times of right or wrong) as he states he will do with Israel. I'm OK with having someone's back when they are right, but I won't continue in the "argument" if the person is on the wrong side of it and his words suggest he doesn't care if its right or wrong, he's fighting for them period. Take your blinders off, man.

    The thought of Trump originally brought me a belly laugh. But we've all grown up and figured out that the joke is no longer funny and in hindsight, it probably wasn't all that funny to begin with. Let's quit beating the dead horse.

    At this point, if Rob Ford (crack smoking mayor of Toronto) were eligible to run and on the ballot, I'd give him my vote over these clowns.
    Bernie Sanders is a Democratic Socialist. In a nut shell, he wants to take your hard earned commissions and redistribute it to the less fortunate, most likely through the tax code.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to slotplayer For This Useful Post:

    Triple7 (23 March 2016)

  11. #46
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allfreechips View Post
    How would you like 500K illegals dropped off in Australia every month? you think there is no cost to that??? and tell that to the families of the 365 people killed in homicide this year from illegals.
    Quote Originally Posted by allfreechips View Post
    Renee thinks its ok to take them in like we have to? maybe building a freaking wall is like turning the boat around?
    OK calm down. I didn't say any of that.
    I was referring to Trump being a business man and my mothers comment about him fixing the economy by building something that has no direct ROI.

    We all know that if someone really wants to gamble for example, a "wall" will not stop them. It may deter some, but not stop.

    As was mentioned above, Australia has a policy for "boat people". Also mentioned, there has to be a better way than a wall.

    Regarding your comment I will say this - if boat people weren't let into Australia previously, myself as well as many of my friends would not be here but be in a country less fortunate than where we are now living less fortunate lives. Some of my friends came to Australia on boats. I am very lucky that my parents were able to come to Australia (yes, my dad and grandparents came on a boat) and I'm very lucky that I live in a country as amazing as Oz.

    However, I believe that when moving to a new country you should try to fit in to their custom and way of life. My family adapted to Australian culture and lifestyle, even though during that period we were called wogs and told to go home. My dad even calls himself Australian despite not being born here or for the most part growing up here. He found it very hard to learn English but forced himself to learn. You don't go to someone's house and make them change the way they live so you can fit in. You are in THEIR house.

    We still carry on our traditions but for the most part are Australian.

    I don't live in a country where there is harsh immigration issues, so I can't comment on that, but please don't put words in my mouth.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (22 March 2016), bettingtop10 (27 March 2016), DaftDog (24 March 2016), pokeraussie (22 March 2016)

  13. #47
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,633
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Didnt put words in your moth or make it personal, just pointing out the real costs in currency, quality of life and of course the deaths directly caused by easy access to the southern boarder in both drugs and illegals. Then asked what you would think if 500K were shipped directly to OZ. So just answering your ROI thought, sorry it sounded/ came across personal as it wasn't intended
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to allfreechips For This Useful Post:

    Renee (22 March 2016)

  15. #48
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    As they say, the top two things never to discuss on a forum:

    1. Politics
    2. Religion

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    bettingtop10 (27 March 2016), Renee (22 March 2016), universal4 (22 March 2016)

  17. #49
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allfreechips View Post
    Didnt put words in your moth or make it personal, just pointing out the real costs in currency, quality of life and of course the deaths directly caused by easy access to the southern boarder in both drugs and illegals. Then asked what you would think if 500K were shipped directly to OZ. So just answering your ROI thought, sorry it sounded/ came across personal as it wasn't intended
    Thanks. I appreciate that.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  18. #50
    pokeraussie's Avatar
    pokeraussie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 208 Times in 151 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    However, I believe that when moving to a new country you should try to fit in to their custom and way of life. My family adapted to Australian culture and lifestyle, even though during that period we were called wogs and told to go home.
    It is funny how the term wog has a different definition now then it did back then. It is really not a derogatory word anymore. Heck I use it all the time and I am a wog.

  19. #51
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I think back then it was far worse than now.
    It also means something totally different to someone in another country than it does to us here in Oz.
    I use it all the time too but I'm not using it in a derogatory sense. I think there are still a lot of Aussies who use it that way though. I know I have definitely been called a wog by someone who meant to offend me with it. It doesn't offend me though.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  20. #52
    pokeraussie's Avatar
    pokeraussie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 208 Times in 151 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I think back then it was far worse than now.
    It also means something totally different to someone in another country than it does to us here in Oz.
    I use it all the time too but I'm not using it in a derogatory sense. I think there are still a lot of Aussies who use it that way though. I know I have definitely been called a wog by someone who meant to offend me with it. It doesn't offend me though.
    Yeah I know what you're saying. It depends on intent. Next time they insult you, just remind them about the food wogs brought to this country

  21. #53
    Muppet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 661 Times in 290 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allfreechips View Post
    Didnt put words in your moth or make it personal, just pointing out the real costs in currency, quality of life and of course the deaths directly caused by easy access to the southern boarder in both drugs and illegals. Then asked what you would think if 500K were shipped directly to OZ. So just answering your ROI thought, sorry it sounded/ came across personal as it wasn't intended
    I'm Australian and I would happily welcome 500k "illegals" (I find that term very distasteful btw) if it meant that they could escape living in a ****** place that we either helped to destroy and/or contribute nothing to making their lives better. Let the boat people in I say. There's plenty of room here. Why should they miss out on a decent life just because they were unlucky enough to be born in a poor country?

    As for Trump, the guy is a nutcase. I don't care what his thoughts are on online gambling. I just hope there are enough sensible people in the USA that he does not get elected.

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muppet For This Useful Post:

    DaftDog (24 March 2016), mojo (22 March 2016), Renee (22 March 2016), universal4 (23 March 2016)

  23. #54
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    This was a couple weeks ago if you didn't see it. It was everywhere you looked so I imagine everyone has already seen this. Hilarious in a disturbing way.


  24. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    bettingtop10 (27 March 2016)

  25. #55
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    This was a couple weeks ago if you didn't see it. It was everywhere you looked so I imagine everyone has already seen this. Hilarious in a disturbing way.

    Not available to view in Oz
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  26. #56
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    Look I won't get into politics but having lived in California for so long, we've seen lots of gang members committing violent crimes then hoped back across the border and into the wilderness. And let's not even get into drug smuggling by tons each day across our border lines.

    So yes to sound politically incorrect building a wall isn't a bad idea, nor is it racist. Our country can definitely need major influx regulations among other things. But the media and (social media) loves to paint Trump as a red villain because.. Well sensationalism sells...

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casinorep For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (23 March 2016), Triple7 (23 March 2016)

  28. #57
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Not available to view in Oz
    Bummer! You would really like it Renee. It's on HBO if you get that in OZ?

  29. #58
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casinorep View Post

    So yes to sound politically incorrect building a wall isn't a bad idea, nor is it racist. Our country can definitely need major influx regulations among other things. But the media and (social media) loves to paint Trump as a red villain because.. Well sensationalism sells...
    Well you can build a 30 foot wall but as someone said, that only creates market for a 31 foot ladder. We've seen this in online gaming as well.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (23 March 2016), Renee (23 March 2016)

  31. #59
    Muppet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 661 Times in 290 Posts

    Default

    I can see it now... the Trump Ladder Co will be the supplier of choice.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muppet For This Useful Post:

    DaftDog (24 March 2016), Renee (23 March 2016)

  33. #60
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    I can see it now... the Trump Ladder Co will be the supplier of choice.
    Maybe that's how he plans to make money from the wall?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (23 March 2016)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •