Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Im off !!!

  1. #1
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default Im off !!!

    Have a great weekend everyone

    Of course, I will be in tomorrow, but for those of you on 5 days week, see ya Monday !!
    "CasinoJack"


  2. #2
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Haha Everyday is Monday for me!! What Weekends? LOL

    Have a good one anyway.. have a beer on me!!

    Steve

  3. #3
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    Haha Everyday is Monday for me!! What Weekends? LOL

    Have a good one anyway.. have a beer on me!!

    Steve
    Weekend? Oh, that is that thing that some lucky people use as tow days off huh? I don't know anything about that.

    Funny, I worked retail for 31 years and was lucky if I was able to take one weekend off per month as the majority of the business is done on Saturday and the sales per hour on Sunday make it a top performing day.

    When I left that industry, I had this wild delusion that doing the affiliate "thing" I could take off the weekends, now I find it to be some of the most productive time since the emails slow to a crawl and MSN is a ghost town.

    Ok back to work, see ya!
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  4. #4
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    I don't even know what day it is half the time. I do notice how slow it is on the weekends and have to remind myself that no one is around. Or if there is a conference, everyone is gone or traveling.

    A day off once and awhile is a good thing, espcially with the nice weather coming here.

  5. #5
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Well, I am on my deck, laptop in front of me, writing and enjoying the wonderful spring weather. Time for a chilled one now.

    Sometimes life is grand! C'mon summer... I am ready!
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  6. #6
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    The nice thing about starting a business is you choose your hours!

    That's right, you choose the 60 hours you work
    "CasinoJack"


  7. #7
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Oh, I get it, it is a "part-time" job. Tell me if this is right:

    24 hrs in a day, work 12 that is 1/2 a day. 1/2 day= Part time.

    Did I get the math right? I never was very good at ciphering...

    I missed that chapter in the e-book "Work at home, get rich part time"
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  8. #8
    raphnix's Avatar
    raphnix is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    464
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 68 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Oh, I get it, it is a "part-time" job. Tell me if this is right:

    24 hrs in a day, work 12 that is 1/2 a day. 1/2 day= Part time.

    Did I get the math right? I never was very good at ciphering...

    I missed that chapter in the e-book "Work at home, get rich part time"
    The math is right but the concept isn't at all. Maybe they're used to working 24 hours a day in that work-at-home business you're in to. Maybe I'm a part-time worker too for them since I only work 8 hours-a-day.

  9. #9
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Weekend? Oh, that is that thing that some lucky people use as tow days off huh? I don't know anything about that.

    Funny, I worked retail for 31 years and was lucky if I was able to take one weekend off per month as the majority of the business is done on Saturday and the sales per hour on Sunday make it a top performing day.

    When I left that industry, I had this wild delusion that doing the affiliate "thing" I could take off the weekends, now I find it to be some of the most productive time since the emails slow to a crawl and MSN is a ghost town.

    Ok back to work, see ya!
    I used to do corporate sales and manage a business for someone and all employees who reported to me would request weekends off.

    I used to allow them to decide who would get the days off as it was the best commission day for everyone.

    We all get paid hourly, but on top of it a nice commission structure. So the ones who were not that good in sales always won the weekends off.

    It was good for me, as i always got a cut the sales.. LOL

    It was allot of work managing those 30 or so people, but we did some awesome things on weekends winnings allot of awards for top sales..

    Steve

  10. #10
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raphnix View Post
    The math is right but the concept isn't at all. Maybe they're used to working 24 hours a day in that work-at-home business you're in to. Maybe I'm a part-time worker too for them since I only work 8 hours-a-day.
    So you only work 8 hours a day that means you only work a third of a day so you are not even allowed to be called a part timer!

    As my old mother would say "you are on short time".

    Now me, i work more hours than the factory cat, infact the factory cat is looking quite worried, i think he is worried that i might be after his job!

    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •