Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default Interesting email from Rakemakers

    I received an e-mail from rakemakers today regarding Poker4ever. It was the first of its kind from them and thought it was interesting.

    They sent me an email asking permission to give one of my players a reload bonus and wanted to know if I would pay for it. Kinda interesting considering the affiliate does pay for the whole bonus and nice of them I guess to make sure its OK before giving the bonus.

    With that said, how has anyone else handled this. I said to give the bonus as it is a good player and I want to retain them, but when a player earns a bonus there, the bonus all but wipes out any rev you generated from that player.

    Has anyone negotiated a "split" with them before? Meaning you pay half the bonus and the poker room pay half?
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

  2. #2
    Alex Boby is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I remember this only too well, I thought briefly that the Press were actually going to allow the people to speak and do some actual investigative journalism...but it was shelved.

  3. #3
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Boby View Post
    I remember this only too well, I thought briefly that the Press were actually going to allow the people to speak and do some actual investigative journalism...but it was shelved.
    Bye bye spammer
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  4. #4
    graham's Avatar
    graham is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 67 Times in 54 Posts

    Default

    If you are on something like 40% rev share, I think the room should cover 60% and you take the 40%. I don't see why this should be passed entirely to the affiliate as they are profiting 100% from the player trying to clear the bonus.

  5. #5
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default

    Agreed - I was just wondering if anyone has any success with negotiating that. I sent the e-mail asking to split the bonus. See what happens...
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •