Dear Affiliate,
We would like to inform you that, starting from February 01, 2021, the King Billy Affiliates Admin Fee will be adjusted to 35%.
Dear Affiliate,
We would like to inform you that, starting from February 01, 2021, the King Billy Affiliates Admin Fee will be adjusted to 35%.
Last edited by Anthony; 29 January 2021 at 7:55 am. Reason: Title more appropriate
AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
Statsfetch.com secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
Allmediamatter Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
Allfreechips - My 24 year old SEO casino site
I've never heard of this brand but 35% admin fee is outrageous. I'd insist on a CPA if I was promoting this brand.
~ Mike Murphy: MurphyMarketing.net
Current focus: BettingUSA.com
Huge Portfolio of Premium Domains For Sale
Apparently I am now un ethical for posting this as well...
AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
Statsfetch.com secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
Allmediamatter Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
Allfreechips - My 24 year old SEO casino site
I recall having been contacted multiple times by King Billy in the past. We just archive all these requests for future use when we are looking to expand in a particular market/vertical. However, I can tell you right now, King Billy will NEVER get any of our traffic if they charge these kinds of bullshit fees to affiliates.
That doesn't even consider how ****** up it is to do so AFTER having already begun working with affiliates on different terms.
Any "admin fees" are just bullshit IMO.
The more deductions and fees a program puts in place, the more they are simply trying to obfuscate what they really pay to affiliates.
My goal this year is to do some serious data diving into our partner brands and see who really pays the most money based on the deposits we're pulling in per player. I also want to break down who is charging what fees and document it all. It will be a giant PITA, but I believe it will help us get a better understanding of who is ******* us and who isn't since some of it is so underhanded and hidden.
https://professionalrakeback.com
We write excellent long-form content for other webmasters, for free.
How can we work together on a win/win deal? Be creative!
DarkHorse-SB (18 April 2021), Former Member 14 (14 February 2021)
Behavior like this pisses me off so much I'm actually tempted to commission a review highlighting the negative aspects of their brands. I hope others consider doing so as well.
As a community, we can fight back.
Former Member 14 (14 February 2021)
They've currently got a 25% admin fee and that in itself is excessive and totally unnecessary. Why on Earth are they suddenly increasing it to 35% out of the blue?! What's the reason for this.
I'm sorry about your ordeal, allfreechips. This annoys me too.
King Billy Affiliates - Who will want to work with you guys when you've got such a hefty admin fee. Any admin fee really is unacceptable and we as affiliates shouldn't have to put up with them. We work very hard for our commissions and deserve a lot better treatment.
Last edited by Cash Bonus; 28 January 2021 at 9:18 pm.
Reserving a spot on my sites for a "transparant" KingBilly review...
Former Member 14 (14 February 2021), PROFRBcom (29 January 2021)
Dear community,
First of all, we strongly disagree with the choice of verb in the thread’s title – not out of being Politically Correct, but because of common decency. Some words just shouldn’t be thrown lightly in all occasions.
In any case, and in defense to our admin fee raise, we would like to point out the following:
• Operating in EU is much more expensive than the good old Curacao
• There are higher tax costs and larger transaction fees
• We have kept our admin fee as low as possible, for a full year after our MGA launch
• Finally, admin fee is a standard practice of the industry
One more note: for the community member who has mysteriously never heard about us, a list of our awards follows:
1. 2020 SBC Awards Casino Rising Star Highly Commended
2. 2020 SBC Awards Best Casino Affiliate Program Shortlisted
3. 2020 EGR Awards Rising Star Shortlisted
4. 2020 Casinomeister Accredited
5. 2020 AskGamblers Awards Best Casino Winner
6. 2019 SBC Awards Casino Rising Star Shortlisted
7. 2019 SBC Awards Best Casino Affiliate Program Shortlisted
8. 2019 EGR Awards Best Casino Affiliate Program Shortlisted
9. 2019 iGB Awards Best Casino Affiliate Program Winner
10. 2019 AskGamblers Awards Best Casino 3rd place
11. 2019 AskGamblers Awards Player’s Choice Casino 2nd place
12. 2018 AskGamblers Awards Best New Casino Winner
You know this section on AGD: https://www.affiliateguarddog.com/co...re-audits.354/ ?
First, I don't like it at all, 35% is crazy high.
On the other hand, I do see that all the softswiss brands vary between 20-40% fees. Seems that Kingbilly are not different.
Personally I do respect this program. They are straightforward, responsive and in general doing a solid job. So will be looking at the bottom line of $ per visits we send them and rank them accordingly (naturally it will be probably lower than it was till now).
Last edited by MMM; 29 January 2021 at 3:45 am.
Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
Seeing the list of "awards" explained the increase in admin fee for me...
allaboutthebets (29 January 2021), allfreechips (30 January 2021), casinoFM (17 February 2021), Former Member 14 (14 February 2021), FreeSpins (29 January 2021), jaachterberg (29 January 2021), MJM (29 January 2021)
I adjusted the fee percentage on the King Billy overview and made the thread title more appropriate.
I would like to see all programs change the way they display revenue share to make it easy for affiliates to know exactly what their commissions will be without having to pull up a calculator.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
allfreechips (30 January 2021), DarkHorse-SB (18 April 2021), PromoteCasino (29 January 2021)
Yes, I am aware of the AGD testing. I think they do a great job.
However, they miss explaining where the money disappears to and I think that is important to know... how the programs screw you should be included in an audit.
You mean because most places pay bribes to win those awards?
Truth in Advertising:
![]()
Anthony (29 January 2021), FriendsofDench (10 February 2021)
Please note, King Billy is not only applying this to NEW player but this is also retrospectively applied to players acquired before 1st of February.
These guys are crooks! It is concerning to see GPWA taking sponsorship dollars of companies like this.
MMM (30 January 2021)
I am still wondering why these programs do not show (or only a few) the real value of % commission on the earned income.
Marketing is fine ... but one rule that never fails is that the higher the commission on the offer, the more likely it is to be a scam. King billy tempts 55% of RS and that should give us food for thought.
I do really appreciate the information revealed to affiliates rather than keeping it as a secret and shave commission till the moment a clever affiliate notice it and press the RED button of an alram, but on the other hand, all previously agreed (lifetime deals) shoud have been un-touched or discussed individually.
universal4 (29 January 2021)
Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.
I have not looked, but I presume that AGD has dinged King Billy since they are applying fees retroactively to players acquired before this increase.
If not, someone should mention this over on AGD so they can act accordingly![]()
When all is said and done we have always performed well with King Billy and their team. Although none of us like increased fees it seems to be occurring more. At least there was an announcement and there is transparency unlike some other programs.
Yes, transparency is something that brings trust. As some here said, at least they made an announcement, not like the other programs.
universal4 (30 January 2021)
In which world an admin fee of 35% should be normal. This is crazy....
https://www.yourpokerdream.com/
- Contact us if you are looking for fantastic Sub-Affiliate Deals at GGPoker/Natural8/iPoker/WPN/CoinPoker
allaboutthebets (31 January 2021), calisto x (4 February 2021), Former Member 14 (14 February 2021)