Page 110 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2609
  1. #2181
    GPWA Maria's Avatar
    GPWA Maria is offline In Memoriam, 1970-2022
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    3,243
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 458 Times in 319 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtyunby65 View Post
    Autonomous cars: Waymo and Walmart join forces on a grocery pickup service

    Hello Leopold, ocreditor, Maria and all, this next story will really fascinate you. Keep reading on, please.

    Autonomous-car outfit Waymo is about to start driving around shoppers to and from a Walmart store in Arizona, USA as part of its efforts to explore different uses for its self-driving technology.

    The trial is part of
    Waymo's "early rider" program that gives nominated residents in Phoenix, Arizona access to its fleet of self-driving minivans.

    The new service is focused
    on online shoppers who will be driven to Walmart to go and pick up their items after they've pushed the "buy" button at home. Waymo said that it came upon the idea after taking notice that many of its early riders used its driverless cars for trips to and from grocery stores. One of the great reasons to use the service include discounts on grocery orders, the company said in a blog post.

    Here is the link to this full story:

    https://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/a...ickup-service/

    This is really cool and interesting and it will make a world of difference to driverless vehicles technology and gives a whole new meaning to the concept of it

    Leopold, you and your wife are always in my thoughts and prayers, my dear friend.
    I love to actually touch what I am buying plus I can't stand the self-checkout cashiers, so I don't think this would be something for me. I enjoy the experience of interacting LOL, then again I am old fashion

    Thinking of Leopold and his wife today, sending good energy their way.
    Feature your Affiliate Program with us and enjoy the rewards!

    Regards,

    Maria Florides
    GPWA Program Manager
    GPWA.org | iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com | FinanceAffiliatePrograms.com | GPWAtimes.org | iGamingPocketDirectory.com | APCW.org

    Mob: +35796453758 | Skype: Maria.florides1 | Email: Maria@gpwa.org

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GPWA Maria For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (26 July 2018), Roulette Zeitung (7 August 2018)

  3. #2182
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456
    Thanks
    9,167
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    Hello Leopold (wishing you well) and all,

    Maria and ocreditor, you're going to love this. There is a lunar eclipse and it's tomorrow (Saturday, 28 July)

    How to photograph the lunar eclipse: 5 tips to make your blood red moon photos really stand out

    The longest lunar eclipse this century is coming tomorrow morning but capturing it will be tricky. These five tips can secure your perfect moonshot.

    It will be the longest blood red moon appearance this century, giving photographers plenty of time to capture a stunning lunar eclipse.

    But even though tomorrow’s lunar event will turn the moon crimson for one hour and 43 minutes, you should not need all of that time to perfect only one photograph.

    With the right equipment, a little preparation, and correct settings, you could surprise yourself and Instagram followers alike with the perfect moonshot.

    You can find the full story here: https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...e7d433d785aaea

    This is going to be really great and you should also find that this will be published in a lot of other news sites tomorrow. Especially on YouTube and you'll see a lot of comments from people around the world.
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 27 July 2018 at 12:38 am.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (27 July 2018), holymoly (3 August 2018), ocreditor (28 July 2018)

  5. #2183
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456
    Thanks
    9,167
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    Did you get a chance to see the lunar eclipse, Maria?

    It was very beautiful and absolutely breathtaking.

    I have a link to the full lunar eclipse. There are stunning images in there a long with a couple of videos which can be found here - Blood Moon 2018: Skygazers watch long blood moon eclipse this century
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 27 July 2018 at 4:19 pm.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (29 July 2018), holymoly (3 August 2018)

  7. #2184
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456
    Thanks
    9,167
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    Have a safe and enjoyable weekend everyone. I can't believe it's nearly August. Time is too fast. Wow!

    Maria, I hope you're settling in just fine

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (29 July 2018), holymoly (3 August 2018)

  9. #2185
    GPWA Maria's Avatar
    GPWA Maria is offline In Memoriam, 1970-2022
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    3,243
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 458 Times in 319 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtyunby65 View Post
    Did you get a chance to see the lunar eclipse, Maria?

    It was very beautiful and absolutely breathtaking.

    I have a link to the full lunar eclipse. There are stunning images in there a long with a couple of videos which can be found here - Blood Moon 2018: Skygazers watch long blood moon eclipse this century
    Hey!

    I wanted to kick myself, I totally forgot about the eclipse, I was catching up with all my cleaning and ironing LOL.

    I hope you enjoyed it.
    Feature your Affiliate Program with us and enjoy the rewards!

    Regards,

    Maria Florides
    GPWA Program Manager
    GPWA.org | iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com | FinanceAffiliatePrograms.com | GPWAtimes.org | iGamingPocketDirectory.com | APCW.org

    Mob: +35796453758 | Skype: Maria.florides1 | Email: Maria@gpwa.org

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to GPWA Maria For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (29 July 2018)

  11. #2186
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456
    Thanks
    9,167
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    Hello Maria,

    I know what you mean. I also get caught up in house work, especially the vacuuming and washing up.

    Yes, it was a beautiful event and i find it so stunning and life really is an amazing thing

    I just wish that there was more of them for us to see.

    I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 29 July 2018 at 3:24 pm.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (30 July 2018)

  13. #2187
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456
    Thanks
    9,167
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    When you have a moment, you should all take a look at a website called Fandom (http://www.wikia.com/fandom). There is a lot of great and useful information in there regarding the latest games, movies, TV / Netflix, video and wikis. It's pretty cool and I know you'll like it, Maria and ocreditor

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (30 July 2018)

  15. #2188
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456
    Thanks
    9,167
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    Hi Maria,


    I know that you're going to really like this next story. It's about the 200 Greatest Songs By 21st Century Women.


    Also, this website mentions that it actively engages in a movement to better recognize a wide spectrum of gender identities coming to greater light in this 21st century throughout the entire world.


    Here is the link and please let me know what you think:


    https://www.npr.org/2018/07/30/62739...utm_term=music


    Sorry about the long link and I hope you will like it

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (1 August 2018)

  17. #2189
    GPWA Maria's Avatar
    GPWA Maria is offline In Memoriam, 1970-2022
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    3,243
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 458 Times in 319 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtyunby65 View Post
    Hi Maria,


    I know that you're going to really like this next story. It's about the 200 Greatest Songs By 21st Century Women.


    Also, this website mentions that it actively engages in a movement to better recognize a wide spectrum of gender identities coming to greater light in this 21st century throughout the entire world.


    Here is the link and please let me know what you think:


    https://www.npr.org/2018/07/30/62739...utm_term=music


    Sorry about the long link and I hope you will like it
    Sorry for the late reply. I didn't have antivirus, so I was avoiding some sites. Lots of female singers. my favorite is Adele.
    Feature your Affiliate Program with us and enjoy the rewards!

    Regards,

    Maria Florides
    GPWA Program Manager
    GPWA.org | iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com | FinanceAffiliatePrograms.com | GPWAtimes.org | iGamingPocketDirectory.com | APCW.org

    Mob: +35796453758 | Skype: Maria.florides1 | Email: Maria@gpwa.org

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to GPWA Maria For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (1 August 2018)

  19. #2190
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456
    Thanks
    9,167
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    That's okay, there's no need to be sorry. I completely understand. I'm glad that you liked it. My favorite singer is Celine Dion.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (1 August 2018)

  21. #2191
    GPWA Maria's Avatar
    GPWA Maria is offline In Memoriam, 1970-2022
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    3,243
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 458 Times in 319 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtyunby65 View Post
    That's okay, there's no need to be sorry. I completely understand. I'm glad that you liked it. My favorite singer is Celine Dion.
    Yea, that is another legendary voice.
    Feature your Affiliate Program with us and enjoy the rewards!

    Regards,

    Maria Florides
    GPWA Program Manager
    GPWA.org | iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com | FinanceAffiliatePrograms.com | GPWAtimes.org | iGamingPocketDirectory.com | APCW.org

    Mob: +35796453758 | Skype: Maria.florides1 | Email: Maria@gpwa.org

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to GPWA Maria For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (1 August 2018)

  23. #2192
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456
    Thanks
    9,167
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    Hello Leopold, Maria and ocreditor,


    It is good to see that there is still kindness in the hearts of people around the world these days as there is so much hardship and pain. Have a look at this link and you will know what I'm talking about:


    https://scontent.fsyd4-1.fna.fbcdn.n...91&oe=5BD0E9B9

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (2 August 2018), ocreditor (5 August 2018)

  25. #2193
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456
    Thanks
    9,167
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    I think that you will all like this next picture, especially you, Maria. The title of this picture is just called a Beautiful Sunrise Scenery. I really don't know where it was taken.


    http://paperlief.com/images/beautifu...allpaper-3.jpg


    What an absolutely beautiful picture. Every time I look at it, it just gives me a feeling of peace and calmness


    A picture really speaks a thousand words as they say.
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 3 August 2018 at 12:46 am.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (3 August 2018)

  27. #2194
    GPWA Maria's Avatar
    GPWA Maria is offline In Memoriam, 1970-2022
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    3,243
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 458 Times in 319 Posts

    Default

    I love a good sunrise.

    I took the below pic last year around 6 am, I don't normally take pics but I had to do it this time. I usually walk every morning at that time, it really helps me start my day in a peaceful way.

    Name:  21106552_485251118501687_5949123560222254284_n.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  46.0 KB

    Have a good weekend all!
    Feature your Affiliate Program with us and enjoy the rewards!

    Regards,

    Maria Florides
    GPWA Program Manager
    GPWA.org | iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com | FinanceAffiliatePrograms.com | GPWAtimes.org | iGamingPocketDirectory.com | APCW.org

    Mob: +35796453758 | Skype: Maria.florides1 | Email: Maria@gpwa.org

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GPWA Maria For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (3 August 2018), celena (6 August 2018), Moonlight Cat (18 August 2018), ocreditor (5 August 2018), Roulette Zeitung (7 August 2018)

  29. #2195
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456
    Thanks
    9,167
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    Have a good weekend Maria and all, and take care.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (3 August 2018)

  31. #2196
    KetA is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Happy Holidays

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to KetA For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (3 August 2018)

  33. #2197
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456
    Thanks
    9,167
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    Sending good wishes to you, Leopold.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (5 August 2018)

  35. #2198
    PromoteCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,114
    Thanks
    1,069
    Thanked 489 Times in 333 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GPWA Maria View Post
    I love a good sunrise.

    I took the below pic last year around 6 am, I don't normally take pics but I had to do it this time. I usually walk every morning at that time, it really helps me start my day in a peaceful way.

    Name:  21106552_485251118501687_5949123560222254284_n.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  46.0 KB

    Have a good weekend all!
    It is a stunning image, you are very lucky Maria
    BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards

  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PromoteCasino For This Useful Post:

    celena (6 August 2018), GPWA Maria (5 August 2018), ocreditor (5 August 2018), Roulette Zeitung (7 August 2018)

  37. #2199
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456
    Thanks
    9,167
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    It's good to see you back again on GPWA, celena. We missed you


    It's been a while and I hope you're all caught up now.

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (7 August 2018), Roulette Zeitung (7 August 2018)

  39. #2200
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    No, you have not an eye defect.
    This is still "Leopold's" lucid diary.

    My 2nd boycott is over.
    Some news, you maybe did not noticed:

    1. Since more than three weeks now the welcome post for Platinum Sponsor GameOn Partners in the GPWA Announcements area is still incorrect, still contains a not working link to the Player T&C, despite it's public, that it's not working. And no one from GPWA noticed that? No one interested?
    Perhaps too busy with protecting IA? Click on the link in the welcome post to verify my claim.*

    2. From the same sponsor absolutely no reply after 3 weeks to the writers as if the thread were never there. Very polite and professional. Read the thread to verify my claim.*

    3. For all of you, who noticed, that Luke from AffAlliance was not online here since 30. April 2018, the secret is now resolved. I knew, there must be a reason, because if someone leaves exactly at the last day of a month his online presence, then there is a reason for it. The reason: AffAlliance's program representatives are official marked as part of a "non-sponsor affiliate program" but AffAlliance is still listed in the Silver Sponsor area as if they are still sponsors. Click on Luke's member name to look at his profile to verify my claim.*

    4. The Income Access thread, that proves their criminal connection with AffPower is still closed. That is obviously GPWA's next stalling tactic case. Most of you remember the lunatic Condor Affiliates case, where GPWA refused to provide a shred of evidence to the public but played the henchmen for a bunch of total losers who were short of money and need some weeks to recover from it, e.g. to convince Grandma, that she borrow them the money in advance. Just search at Google for "Need a lawyer to proceed against Condor Affiliates (b-Bets)" to verify my claim.*




    * I don't use direct link to the sources in this post, because then they will come and censor this post with the cross-linking trap. If I am honest, after also Progger was censored here directly in my diary - what they call "moderation" at KCTV - after this happened, and I am always honest on the contrary to others, after this happened, I have lost almost all trust in the decency of this forum, and also after 2 weeks boycott nothing had changed in my feelings.

    I simply don't trust this forum anymore. And this is really one of the worst things that can happen. Believe me that.

    One word about my wife. She survived the 3 hours breast cancer injury, which was not so easy with her bad conditions. The hysterological examination of the also removed sentinel lymph node did not show any signs for metastases. This is the good news.

    The abusers of power here I will only tell this: My wife is a declared atheist, but she embodies more Christian values in her daily life than some self-proclaimed Christians in the world. Indeed, she is doing that every single day, and abuse of power for both of us is one of the shadiest and also weakest things people can do.

    Leopold

  40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (7 August 2018), celena (7 August 2018), GPWA Maria (7 August 2018), Moonlight Cat (18 August 2018), ocreditor (7 August 2018), Redbush54 (7 August 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •