Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39
  1. #21
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    At this point, only Income Access uses it. I would hope it grows some more, perhaps the IA white label partners will get on board.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chips For This Useful Post:

    AK (31 December 2009)

  3. #22
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Hi all (AK),

    my friend I would highly recommend getting a QT account set up.

    The time isn't too involved and having options is always a good thing.

    The time may come when you feel lucky to be getting paid and if that happens you want to have plenty of avenues for them to take so there's no excuses or delays.

    2 cents
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bb1web For This Useful Post:

    AK (4 January 2010)

  5. #23
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    I understand, I just have always thought it was the affiliate programs responsibility to have funding and payout options. What's next? players paying affiliates with there own personal checks?

    A majority of these programs have no excuses for not having funded payout options for there affiliates. I will set one up, "just in case there bank accounts get shut down" and are unable to send a direct bankwire.

    I hope things have been well for You BB1web and thanks for the response!

  6. #24
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
    I understand, I just have always thought it was the affiliate programs responsibility to have funding and payout options. What's next? players paying affiliates with there own personal checks?

    A majority of these programs have no excuses for not having funded payout options for there affiliates. I will set one up, "just in case there bank accounts get shut down" and are unable to send a direct bankwire.

    I hope things have been well for You BB1web and thanks for the response!
    The issue is that it is hard to find processors that will send funds through the US and actually have them arrive at their intended destination.

    Processors run away with money all the time. Having so few choices for US processors makes it even more difficult.. Remember, if the processors run away with the money, its not just yours, its hundreds of thousands at a time, then the casino has to resend and hope for the best that the next place will transfer it.. So they become out of pocket x2...

    Then you have US cheques that rarely arrive and if they ever do arrive, usually arrive a day short of the expiry date... then when they dont arrive cancelling takes at least 6 weeks...

    I would recommend QT as the best option for US affiliates..
    Rewards Affiliates offers a debit card that is issued by us for US affs only.. I am more than happy to send any info to anyone who would like to use it for our program. Unfortunately it cannot be used to accept payments from other programs, but can be used anywhere other than at an online casino..

    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Chips (5 January 2010)

  8. #25
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    I want a card! I plan on making tons of cash with you soon! Love having a debit card and don't care if I have to carry 3 or 4, at least the cash is at hand!
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chips For This Useful Post:

    Renee (6 January 2010)

  10. #26
    Anti-Corruption is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 27 Times in 6 Posts

    Lightbulb Sure, let's talk about QT and more...

    Quote Originally Posted by bb1web View Post
    Hi all (AK),

    my friend I would highly recommend getting a QT account set up.

    The time isn't too involved and having options is always a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    The issue is that it is hard to find processors that will send funds through the US and actually have them arrive at their intended destination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I would recommend QT as the best option for US affiliates..
    Love to! Sign me up today...And here's what happened when I tried (I'm a US aff btw):

    When you go to their website there's no way to apply. When you message them through their own website saying you want to apply as a business, you get no reply.

    You find out that you can only get an account for yourself if someone will give you an invitation. When you send a message to your affiliate program asking if they'll give you a quicktender invitation, the following is the result: 1. you're told they're all out of invitations and therefore can't give you one; 2. or, you don't even get a reply (good-bye I guess, and I guess you don't like targeted traffic...)

    So, you scratch your head and think, I know - I'll sign up for a player account somewhere, even though I'd rather not have to do that, and ask the casino to give me a QT invite. So, you give that a try and - presto - you're told they won't give you one unless you first make X deposits or Y deposits or whatever (some may have even said they were all out, too).

    Final outcome: whole lotta nothing. and no QT account.

    Now this may seem like a shock-o-ramic extreme in out of the box thinking, but how about this - what if ("yeah-what if?") - you could just go to their website, apply for a QT account and get one?

    I'm guessing most people go because they want to use it asap, so perhaps they won't mind all the fees they'll get from you? (I know - who could think such thoughts?)

    Btw, if some are inclined to come to my rescue by offering a QT invite/account as a result of this post, I'm afraid I'd have to pass, though, as I'm not willing to give up the lovely anonymity I have with this ridiculous forum moniker I regret choosing (lol - well, it was timely at the time ) and reveal who I am. Just give me a no-nonsense way of applying, and an application that's no more invasive than most things or I'll also just pass anyway.

    Renee, I'm one of your biggest fans and adore you madly , but I also looked at the RA debit card option for US aff's a while back, too, and felt the application was just much too invasive and demanding of private info. No account I've ever signed up online for in anything ever required anything within a mile of it, not Paypal or anything else, and the card terms and benefits were not even appealing on top of it all I'm sorry to say. So I'm afraid I passed on that option...8-}

    But wait, there's more!

    Maybe I just need a little clarification, but - is it just me, or is something really off about all of this, cause it's sure looking really off from here so far? And here's what I mean: who decided US affiliates can't be paid through Paypal, one of the best things that ever hit the internet of all time? And who decided that we can't receive wire transfers to US bank accounts? This is not gambling income, or gambling payments; this is business-to-business income. These are commercial commission payments resulting from the publishing of information, or whatever else you can call it that's legal for everyone involved and everywhere involved, but one thing you can't call it is payment for gambling.

    So what's really the problem? I got a physical check in the mail from a well known US friendly program last year, and there's no way on earth you could even discern that the business making the payment is gambling-related from the information associated with the check. Whenever I've gotten a wire transfer, both from a US-friendly and a non-US friendly program, there has never been any apparent indication of what kind of business is even sending the payment as well. If programs simply allow US affiliates to be paid through Paypal or transfer to US accounts if they desire, what's the problem? What's the violation or real impediment? You know what it looks and feels like to me now, barring any credible evidence otherwise? Like there is no problem. Like they could easily do all of the above if they really wanted to pay affiliates without the hassles and impediments US affiliates have to deal with. Maybe they just dont want to...? Need real convincing.

    So, pardon my ignorance if it's just a case of that, but so far I've never once seen anything in the forums that would indicate there should be any real problem at all in making payments from one business to another for services rendered which pertain to independent contractor publishing of information, and which have nothing directly to do with gaming at all - regardless of whether the casinos accept US players. If it's really true, where is it? Where is it in the language of the Ugly Intolerance of Gaming Enterprise in America?

    And if programs also insist on bumping minimum wire payments from $200 to $500 or more, and QT with it's high fees to begin with is impossible to get, then if they really want to pay their affiliates Paypal would sure work so well...

    Well, thanks for reading my 2 cents and harrowing ordeal trying to get a QT account. Hopefully no one minded by candor, and it's as well-intended as it is frank. Wish all the best, nothing but *mutual* benefit all around, and happy new year to all.

    - "AC"
    Last edited by Anti-Corruption; 5 January 2010 at 10:04 pm.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anti-Corruption For This Useful Post:

    AK (6 January 2010), Herb (11 January 2010), Renee (6 January 2010)

  12. #27
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Corruption View Post
    Love to! Sign me up today...And here's what happened when I tried (I'm a US aff btw):

    When you go to their website there's no way to apply. When you message them through their own website saying you want to apply as a business, you get no reply.

    You find out that you can only get an account for yourself if someone will give you an invitation. When you send a message to your affiliate program asking if they'll give you a quicktender invitation, the following is the result: 1. you're told they're all out of invitations and therefore can't give you one; 2. or, you don't even get a reply (good-bye I guess, and I guess you don't like targeted traffic...)

    So, you scratch your head and think, I know - I'll sign up for a player account somewhere, even though I'd rather not have to do that, and ask the casino to give me a QT invite. So, you give that a try and - presto - you're told they won't give you one unless you first make X deposits or Y deposits or whatever (some may have even said they were all out, too).

    Final outcome: whole lotta nothing. and no QT account.
    Not sure who told you they didn't have any invites left, but that's bull.. If you seriously do want to get an account, you know where to find me.

    Now this may seem like a shock-o-ramic extreme in out of the box thinking, but how about this - what if ("yeah-what if?") - you could just go to their website, apply for a QT account and get one?

    I'm guessing most people go because they want to use it asap, so perhaps they won't mind all the fees they'll get from you? (I know - who could think such thoughts?)
    I'm guessing the reason they don't do this is because:

    1 - They don't want to be shown to just handing out accounts because of the country they service.

    2 - "Technically" it is illegal now to conduct "illegal online gaming transactions" in the US, even though the definition of "illegal online gaming" has only been written as sports - i.e. casino and poker is a gray area.. there is nothing in federal law actually stating that those games online are specifically illegal. State laws do exist in this form though.

    What does being an affiliate have to do with an online gaming payment?

    In some states in the US it is illegal to advertise online gaming. Washington is one of the states I know of off the top of my head.

    Secondly, unfortunately the same processors get used for the players transactions as the affiliates (at least for MGS) so there is no way to distinguish between the two..

    Btw, if some are inclined to come to my rescue by offering a QT invite/account as a result of this post, I'm afraid I'd have to pass, though, as I'm not willing to give up the lovely anonymity I have with this ridiculous forum moniker I regret choosing (lol - well, it was timely at the time ) and reveal who I am. Just give me a no-nonsense way of applying, and an application that's no more invasive than most things or I'll also just pass anyway.
    What I would need from you to request a Quicktender invite is your affiliate id, your name and a valid email address. The invite gets sent to your email and you enter the details in there.. You don't have to send the form to us at all so we would not see any of that info.

    Renee, I'm one of your biggest fans and adore you madly , but I also looked at the RA debit card option for US aff's a while back, too, and felt the application was just much too invasive and demanding of private info. No account I've ever signed up online for in anything ever required anything within a mile of it, not Paypal or anything else, and the card terms and benefits were not even appealing on top of it all I'm sorry to say. So I'm afraid I passed on that option...8-}
    You do realise that I could easily pinpoint who you are now
    There are only about 5 people who have ever asked me for the docs... should I search? I mean, you are one of my biggest fans.. I ought to know who my stalkers are, right?
    Just kidding of course.. I wont go digging for info

    But wait, there's more!

    Maybe I just need a little clarification, but - is it just me, or is something really off about all of this, cause it's sure looking really off from here so far? And here's what I mean: who decided US affiliates can't be paid through Paypal, one of the best things that ever hit the internet of all time? And who decided that we can't receive wire transfers to US bank accounts? This is not gambling income, or gambling payments; this is business-to-business income. These are commercial commission payments resulting from the publishing of information, or whatever else you can call it that's legal for everyone involved and everywhere involved, but one thing you can't call it is payment for gambling.

    So what's really the problem? I got a physical check in the mail from a well known US friendly program last year, and there's no way on earth you could even discern that the business making the payment is gambling-related from the information associated with the check. Whenever I've gotten a wire transfer, both from a US-friendly and a non-US friendly program, there has never been any apparent indication of what kind of business is even sending the payment as well. If programs simply allow US affiliates to be paid through Paypal or transfer to US accounts if they desire, what's the problem? What's the violation or real impediment? You know what it looks and feels like to me now, barring any credible evidence otherwise? Like there is no problem. Like they could easily do all of the above if they really wanted to pay affiliates without the hassles and impediments US affiliates have to deal with. Maybe they just dont want to...? Need real convincing.

    So, pardon my ignorance if it's just a case of that, but so far I've never once seen anything in the forums that would indicate there should be any real problem at all in making payments from one business to another for services rendered which pertain to independent contractor publishing of information, and which have nothing directly to do with gaming at all - regardless of whether the casinos accept US players. If it's really true, where is it? Where is it in the language of the Ugly Intolerance of Gaming Enterprise in America?

    And if programs also insist on bumping minimum wire payments from $200 to $500 or more, and QT with it's high fees to begin with is impossible to get, then if they really want to pay their affiliates Paypal would sure work so well...

    Well, thanks for reading my 2 cents and harrowing ordeal trying to get a QT account. Hopefully no one minded by candor, and it's as well-intended as it is frank. Wish all the best, nothing but *mutual* benefit all around, and happy new year to all.

    - "AC"
    Re PayPal - They were banned from doing anything related to online gaming because they are a publicly traded company... They are recently re-entering the market, but I believe every company they are now working with are ones that do not take US players.. again for legal reasons. (UIGEA - aka Bullshit Bill)...

    I've also noticed the companies paypal are working with now are also publicly traded...

    I hope this helps in some way.. Maybe you'll email me one day and tell me who you are

    I hope you voted for me btw - you know the voting closes in like 2 days?!

    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Anti-Corruption (6 January 2010)

  14. #28
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Chips

    At my previous conpany i planned on going live with Intercash but obviously i left an dit didnt happen, i do plan on looking athem again in the near future as the product is very good and the loading fees from our side are very good so it saves us money as well.

    I know th eIntercash team will be in London if you are an affiliate you should pop by the stand and sign up for an account with them, i am sure they will be running some juicy promo to sign up with them.

    Thanks

    Shaun



    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    At this point, only Income Access uses it. I would hope it grows some more, perhaps the IA white label partners will get on board.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaun O'neill For This Useful Post:

    AK (9 January 2010)

  16. #29
    Anti-Corruption is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 27 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for your reply, Renee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Not sure who told you they didn't have any invites left, but that's bull..
    That's exactly what it looked like to me. Must've asked around 4 to 5, give or take - and every one of them said the same thing as I recall, except the one or so that didn't even reply. I didn't exactly believe what I was hearing, not to mention finding the idea of "scarce rationing" (or was it meant to be "scarce *periodic* rationing"?) pretty puzzling in itself. Even some of the casinos where I tried through a player account tended to be wishy-washy about it, as in some of them being very indefinite ("well maybe after these many deposits, or perhaps this many or some decent amounts, blah, blah...")

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    If you seriously do want to get an account, you know where to find me.
    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    What I would need from you to request a Quicktender invite is your affiliate id, your name and a valid email address. The invite gets sent to your email and you enter the details in there.. You don't have to send the form to us at all so we would not see any of that info.
    Thanks again for that clarification on the process. Now that you mention it, though I've never had the privilege yet, I suppose if I wasn't too thrilled about their application requirements I would probably pass on them after all too. Now Paypal's requirements were just right...

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    You do realise that I could easily pinpoint who you are now
    Maybe, or maybe not. Just call her Bond. Renee Bond.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I mean, you are one of my biggest fans.. I ought to know who my stalkers are, right?
    Just kidding of course..
    Naturally. It's the ones who claim the place of "biggest fan" we have to wonder about; the rest of us are merely one of many who recognize what is plain to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I hope this helps in some way..
    Yes, thanks, though still a bit unclear on the wire transfer to US banks issue for affiliates. It's my understanding that a bank is simply not going to know what the wire transfer is for, and likely even what kind of business the "entitiy" making or receiving the transfer is in, so there still doesn't seem to be any reason why a transfer going from the aff. program to affiliate's US bank account should be a problem for otherwise non-US-player-accepting prog's. It's just one party sending money to another. None of my own wires in give any indication of what it could be for, or even that they could be associated with the affiliate programs at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Maybe you'll email me one day and tell me who you are
    Very possible as time goes by though not soon I suppose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I hope you voted for me btw - you know the voting closes in like 2 days?!

    Cheers
    Yikes - was not even looking at any of that in the forums. Will have to check that out.

  17. #30
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    I have had a paypal account (Premium Business) since they first opened and I have a Quick Tender account.

    I found that the docummentation to get a QT Account were about the same as Paypal.

    In fact when I got the Paypal debit card I had to jump through many hoops to get the card.

    At the time, my paypal account, as well as my credit card and my drivers license had my business adderess on it which is a PO Box.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  18. #31
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Corruption View Post
    Thanks for your reply, Renee.
    You're most very welcome

    That's exactly what it looked like to me. Must've asked around 4 to 5, give or take - and every one of them said the same thing as I recall, except the one or so that didn't even reply. I didn't exactly believe what I was hearing, not to mention finding the idea of "scarce rationing" (or was it meant to be "scarce *periodic* rationing"?) pretty puzzling in itself. Even some of the casinos where I tried through a player account tended to be wishy-washy about it, as in some of them being very indefinite ("well maybe after these many deposits, or perhaps this many or some decent amounts, blah, blah...")



    Thanks.



    Thanks again for that clarification on the process. Now that you mention it, though I've never had the privilege yet, I suppose if I wasn't too thrilled about their application requirements I would probably pass on them after all too. Now Paypal's requirements were just right...
    That is the beauty of choice my friend
    Although, sometimes we don't have many choices so have to go with the one that is "least worst".. like voting for president or prime minister :P

    Maybe, or maybe not. Just call her Bond. Renee Bond.
    You would be very surprised at how good my investigating skills are

    Naturally. It's the ones who claim the place of "biggest fan" we have to wonder about; the rest of us are merely one of many who recognize what is plain to see.



    Yes, thanks, though still a bit unclear on the wire transfer to US banks issue for affiliates. It's my understanding that a bank is simply not going to know what the wire transfer is for, and likely even what kind of business the "entitiy" making or receiving the transfer is in, so there still doesn't seem to be any reason why a transfer going from the aff. program to affiliate's US bank account should be a problem for otherwise non-US-player-accepting prog's. It's just one party sending money to another. None of my own wires in give any indication of what it could be for, or even that they could be associated with the affiliate programs at all.
    OK I know why this can be confusing and I'll explain..

    Since the "Bullshit Bill" went through, the banks are having to find ways to determine which is or is not online gaming...

    I'll give you a scenario that would show a bank that a transaction is online gaming..

    Player A deposits $100 to Casino X through Credit Card 1.

    Player A loses their $100 so decides to charge it back. The unfortunately reality here is that this happens on a daily basis.

    Since you have to give a reason for a chargeback to a bank, the player makes up a story about it being online gambling and that they never made the deposit, the bank refunds the money and then blocks that processor..

    Scenario - noone with a bank account at that bank can make deposits using their credit cards anymore. Also, the bank will not accept any wires from that processor.

    Player who make charge backs when they actually made the purchase actually ruin it for everyone.. In fact, any chargebacks ruin it for everyone, but at least the honest chargebacks are for good reason...

    So anyway thats how the bank finds out.. I'm sure that they share databases too, so they would then share with other banks which processors are online gaming and then the story goes on and on..

    I hope that explains...

    The other thing that can happen, and this happened at least once or twice a month when we were still able to send ACHs...

    Affiliate A gets commission from Program X, which shows in their account as from "Envoy Services". They don't know who the transfer is from so they query the bank. The bank then queries the processor who passes on the company information to the bank. Presto, the bank knows that is a processor used for online gaming..

    Since all this US stuff, I dont think the processors pass any information onto the banks now that they dont have to... but this is something that happened in the past.. I still get requests from the processors now for banks outside the US because an affiliate doesn't know where it came from.. the processors tell me to contact the affiliate..

    So anyway, this might help some more..

    Very possible as time goes by though not soon I suppose.
    Bummer.. Well I will cross my fingers that it's sooner than later

    Yikes - was not even looking at any of that in the forums. Will have to check that out.
    Awesome!

    www.igbaffiliateawards.com

    Best Casino Affiliate Manager
    Best Overall Affiliate Manager
    (My surname is Mate BTW )

    and you can find Rewards Affiliates under
    Best Casino Affiliate Program
    Best Overall Affiliate Program

    Cheers!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Anti-Corruption (7 January 2010)

  20. #32
    Anti-Corruption is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 27 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Thanks again doubly, Renee. I went over to go vote for you, but the mandatory voter details fields were not my cup of tea. I can *definitely* say from hard facts you deserve those votes, though, so I hope it's not a one vote margin this time. Perhaps next year, as I doubt that will change if you're still on the scene.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    You would be very surprised at how good my investigating skills are
    I stopped underestimating people very long ago and have the most extreme confidence you could teach me a thing or two about that. I know it also may be only a thin cloak of anonymity here anyway, even more so if any "help" is supplied.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Bummer..
    American ex-pat perhaps? That's what many of us say here in the states. I believe there may have been a number of times where your posts seemed like an American to me, though I thought you work out of that adventurous land down under we all love so much but few of us actually ever visit.

    Well, Renee, I'm wondering if you must have missed an industry conference or something where some of your colleagues decided something like "look, we don't really want to pay our US affiliates and players or make it easy for them to be paid, we only want to make it look like we do - so just pretend QT invites are very hard to get and run out like sugar rations in wartime." Ironically I didn't wish to ask you when I was trying to get one, and it looks like perhaps you would have been the very one to ask. To put it very mildy now, since I want to keep this post pleasant, let's just say I'm not exactly thrilled or impressed by what transpired then or some of its implications. Before someone tries to sell something like what falls from a cow, one might wish to remember to consider whether people could possibly be so easily fooled, and whether it's even in their own best interests when what falls from a cow is presented.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    (My surname is Mate BTW )
    Almost too incredible lol! Wouldn't that really be a gas down under, too? Would you believe, I was within inches of adding something to my last reply about red roses or proposal of *marriage* no less, but figured maybe I should leave that stuff out lol? Don't worry, though, Renee - I promise not to do that unless we've had a proper chance to meet and such. And I do hope you like diamonds.

    A-C
    Last edited by Anti-Corruption; 7 January 2010 at 8:08 pm.

  21. #33
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Corruption View Post
    Thanks again doubly, Renee. I went over to go vote for you, but the mandatory voter details fields were not my cup of tea. I can *definitely* say from hard facts you deserve those votes, though, so I hope it's not a one vote margin this time. Perhaps next year, as I doubt that will change if you're still on the scene.
    Well thanks! Maybe I can just show Alex this post for him to count your vote

    I stopped underestimating people very long ago and have the most extreme confidence you could teach me a thing or two about that. I know it also may be only a thin cloak of anonymity here anyway, even more so if any "help" is supplied.
    Actually, I have a feeling I know exactly who you are...

    American ex-pat perhaps? That's what many of us say here in the states. I believe there may have been a number of times where your posts seemed like an American to me, though I thought you work out of that adventurous land down under we all love so much but few of us actually ever visit.
    Nope, was born in Oz.. and my parents are european.

    Maybe you should pop on down for the iGB Down Under conference... would be the perfect excuse for a holiday.. March is very warm.. and of course I hear Oz has some of the best aff managers

    Well, Renee, I'm wondering if you must have missed an industry conference or something where some of your colleagues decided something like "look, we don't really want to pay our US affiliates and players or make it easy for them to be paid, we only want to make it look like we do - so just pretend QT invites are very hard to get and run out like sugar rations in wartime." Ironically I didn't wish to ask you when I was trying to get one, and it looks like perhaps you would have been the very one to ask. To put it very mildy now, since I want to keep this post pleasant, let's just say I'm not exactly thrilled or impressed by what transpired then or some of its implications. Before someone tries to sell something like what falls from a cow, one might wish to remember to consider whether people could possibly be so easily fooled, and whether it's even in their own best interests when what falls from a cow is presented.
    I wish you would have asked me, but I suppose it doesn't matter now... A lesson learnt I suppose.. at least you'll know who to ask next time you need something

    Almost too incredible lol! Wouldn't that really be a gas down under, too? Would you believe, I was within inches of adding something to my last reply about red roses or proposal of *marriage* no less, but figured maybe I should leave that stuff out lol? Don't worry, though, Renee - I promise not to do that unless we've had a proper chance to meet and such. And I do hope you like diamonds.

    A-C
    Actually because of the way my surname is spelt, people think you pronounce it like that.. But its actually Hungarian and not said anything like what it looks like, unless you're in europe then you would probably pronounce it correctly.. most people do when i'm there..

    PS I love diamonds... what girl doesn't?

    Take care
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  22. #34
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Corruption View Post
    Love to! Sign me up today...And here's what happened when I tried (I'm a US aff btw):

    When you go to their website there's no way to apply. When you message them through their own website saying you want to apply as a business, you get no reply.

    You find out that you can only get an account for yourself if someone will give you an invitation. When you send a message to your affiliate program asking if they'll give you a quicktender invitation, the following is the result: 1. you're told they're all out of invitations and therefore can't give you one; 2. or, you don't even get a reply (good-bye I guess, and I guess you don't like targeted traffic...)

    So, you scratch your head and think, I know - I'll sign up for a player account somewhere, even though I'd rather not have to do that, and ask the casino to give me a QT invite. So, you give that a try and - presto - you're told they won't give you one unless you first make X deposits or Y deposits or whatever (some may have even said they were all out, too).

    Final outcome: whole lotta nothing. and no QT account.

    Now this may seem like a shock-o-ramic extreme in out of the box thinking, but how about this - what if ("yeah-what if?") - you could just go to their website, apply for a QT account and get one?

    I'm guessing most people go because they want to use it asap, so perhaps they won't mind all the fees they'll get from you? (I know - who could think such thoughts?)

    Btw, if some are inclined to come to my rescue by offering a QT invite/account as a result of this post, I'm afraid I'd have to pass, though, as I'm not willing to give up the lovely anonymity I have with this ridiculous forum moniker I regret choosing (lol - well, it was timely at the time ) and reveal who I am. Just give me a no-nonsense way of applying, and an application that's no more invasive than most things or I'll also just pass anyway.

    Renee, I'm one of your biggest fans and adore you madly , but I also looked at the RA debit card option for US aff's a while back, too, and felt the application was just much too invasive and demanding of private info. No account I've ever signed up online for in anything ever required anything within a mile of it, not Paypal or anything else, and the card terms and benefits were not even appealing on top of it all I'm sorry to say. So I'm afraid I passed on that option...8-}

    But wait, there's more!

    Maybe I just need a little clarification, but - is it just me, or is something really off about all of this, cause it's sure looking really off from here so far? And here's what I mean: who decided US affiliates can't be paid through Paypal, one of the best things that ever hit the internet of all time? And who decided that we can't receive wire transfers to US bank accounts? This is not gambling income, or gambling payments; this is business-to-business income. These are commercial commission payments resulting from the publishing of information, or whatever else you can call it that's legal for everyone involved and everywhere involved, but one thing you can't call it is payment for gambling.

    So what's really the problem? I got a physical check in the mail from a well known US friendly program last year, and there's no way on earth you could even discern that the business making the payment is gambling-related from the information associated with the check. Whenever I've gotten a wire transfer, both from a US-friendly and a non-US friendly program, there has never been any apparent indication of what kind of business is even sending the payment as well. If programs simply allow US affiliates to be paid through Paypal or transfer to US accounts if they desire, what's the problem? What's the violation or real impediment? You know what it looks and feels like to me now, barring any credible evidence otherwise? Like there is no problem. Like they could easily do all of the above if they really wanted to pay affiliates without the hassles and impediments US affiliates have to deal with. Maybe they just dont want to...? Need real convincing.

    So, pardon my ignorance if it's just a case of that, but so far I've never once seen anything in the forums that would indicate there should be any real problem at all in making payments from one business to another for services rendered which pertain to independent contractor publishing of information, and which have nothing directly to do with gaming at all - regardless of whether the casinos accept US players. If it's really true, where is it? Where is it in the language of the Ugly Intolerance of Gaming Enterprise in America?

    And if programs also insist on bumping minimum wire payments from $200 to $500 or more, and QT with it's high fees to begin with is impossible to get, then if they really want to pay their affiliates Paypal would sure work so well...

    Well, thanks for reading my 2 cents and harrowing ordeal trying to get a QT account. Hopefully no one minded by candor, and it's as well-intended as it is frank. Wish all the best, nothing but *mutual* benefit all around, and happy new year to all.

    - "AC"
    Good Post,

    I do like the fact these things are for invitation only. We need to keep good things limited or it will be abused and shut down.

    Anyone around here use Paypal still?

  23. #35
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    proposal of *marriage* no less, but figured maybe I should leave that stuff out lol? Don't worry, though, Renee - I promise not to do that unless we've had a proper chance to meet and such. And I do hope you like diamonds.


    I was ready to fight for ya Renee until he mentioned the "D" word.

    I don't have anything like that to offer ... just a farm full of puppies and kittens which may have to be humanely put down if I can't find a woman to come and help me save them.

    puppies and kittens.

    (lets see what he's got to top that)
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  24. #36
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I'm trying to find more info on Paypal... stay tuned...

    Quote Originally Posted by bb1web View Post
    I was ready to fight for ya Renee until he mentioned the "D" word.

    I don't have anything like that to offer ... just a farm full of puppies and kittens which may have to be humanely put down if I can't find a woman to come and help me save them.

    puppies and kittens.

    (lets see what he's got to top that)
    LOL

    I'm allergic to dogs... just a wiff makes me sick as... love kitties though.. actually i may just love kitties more than diamonds...
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  25. #37
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    And Hello Kitty more than the above...

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I'm trying to find more info on Paypal... stay tuned...



    LOL

    I'm allergic to dogs... just a wiff makes me sick as... love kitties though.. actually i may just love kitties more than diamonds...

  26. #38
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    What's the deal with QuickTender deposit verification? Usually a financial program sends you a few cents to Your bank account, then You get back to them to verify how much they deposited. Not Quicktender, they TAKE anywhere from a few cents to three dollars from Your bank account to there account for verification!

    Am I reading this right? I think they got it backwords not to mention makes it very tough to verify without monthly statement.

  27. #39
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
    What's the deal with QuickTender deposit verification? Usually a financial program sends you a few cents to Your bank account, then You get back to them to verify how much they deposited. Not Quicktender, they TAKE anywhere from a few cents to three dollars from Your bank account to there account for verification!

    Am I reading this right? I think they got it backwords not to mention makes it very tough to verify without monthly statement.
    I have never heard of that but will double check.
    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •