Their Name: Hana
Their email address:
hana@royale2008.org
Subject: Casino Link Exchange
Their message:
Dear Webmaster,
Few Days back we had a 3 Way Link Exchange between our websites. I again Offer you a 3 way Link Exchange for my another Casino website.
We Prefer Link on Minimum
PR 1 or above Page related to Casino and don't want link in footer.
In case you want me to add your link first then please send me the exact location where you will add my link. I will be happy to add your link first.
My Details :
Title: tragamoneda
URL:
http://www.aprendeganar.com/jugar/tragamonedas/
Link Backs :
http://www.playersdartleague.com/about.html PR 1
http://www.megaworldcasino.com/casinoworld.htm PR 1
http://www.royale2008.org/ PR 2
In case you want to exchange link on different theme then also please contact us. I have many sites related to different themes to exchange links like Health, Auto, Finance,
SEO, Travel etc .
If you don't like my site or already have link on our sites then please let me know I will show you my another sites.
Let me know what you think
Regards
Hana
Link Manager
( Professional
Seo and Link building Services )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Note :
1) The email have been sent with the only motive of Promoting the above said website. Please Reply with "No" if in future you don't want to receive these emails.
2) Please Ignore if you have already received this email.