The two best viagra spam subject lines I've received today...
"Load your sword with ammunition"
"Is your willy like a sponge?"
Hmmm. How did they know?![]()
The two best viagra spam subject lines I've received today...
"Load your sword with ammunition"
"Is your willy like a sponge?"
Hmmm. How did they know?![]()
I hear ya.
I keep getting these damn emails for penis reduction.
"reduce both size and girth"
xxxhttp://www.penis-reduction.com/
How do they know?!![]()
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
The ones that continue to make me laugh actually have a GPWA Members name in them....
The spammers keep asking if she is in my pants.....
LOL
I won't tell just now to see if she get's them too....LOL
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
I am sure Giggles is behind all of these sexual emails...![]()
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Good guess, but that isn't the answer to my hidden riddle....
Even though, we can go ahead and blame her.....lol
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
I get these too..
How do they know?Grow your carrot to please her
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
was getting a series of spam recently, which relaced one keyword in the title with various penis slang terms, presumably to avoid spam traps:
Do you wonder why your Johnson is so tiny?
then for the next week, Johnson was replaced with Pecker, baby maker, boner, ding-dong, love muscle, winky...some I forget![]()
I got one:
" If you look stupid in bed"
How did they know?
Cool, that one made me laugh too....
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
Fiction old friend, I've lost my account I had associated with you on msn, I saw your name today and after reading your post assume you are doing well.
If you want to pm your account over I will do the rest of the work to get us hooked back up.
Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.
Gambling Affiliate Place
Slot Machine Games
Casinos Accepting USA Players
Real Time Gaming Slots
slots tip
avoid non paying casinos
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Does anyone actually take them up on these offers? I'm curious to know if this stuff actually works.
Now they have the race car driver Jimmy Johnson promoting it on TV. I guess it fits him well since his last name is 'Johnson'