Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54
  1. #21
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 83 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    two months have passed and no news at all. one month since they replied for the last time.
    It's time to say Goodbye money.

    Now I can officially call these guys scammers.
    and Betconstruct a company which supports scammers.

  2. #22
    BetConstruct is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Jose, I am amazed that you are insisting that BetConstruct is party to this conflict. We do get paid by Marsbet for the use of our platform and products we supply. We DON'T supply Marsbet with NetEnt slots, where you claim you have won the money. With the same success you can go after the electricity providers to Marsbet, because they made money when you used their servers to play the NetEnt slots. Yes, we make money when people use our platform but don't control their relationships with their players or their suppliers. I think it is you who is being dishonest at this point by insisting that BetConstruct is part of this conflict and by lying on other sites that we ignore you. We replied to you and also spoke to Marsbet on your behalf and you know that. We can't be a judge in your dispute. More so now, when you showed that you also can lie and misrepresent the facts.

  3. #23
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 83 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BetConstruct View Post
    Jose, I am amazed that you are insisting that BetConstruct is party to this conflict. We do get paid by Marsbet for the use of our platform and products we supply. We DON'T supply Marsbet with NetEnt slots, where you claim you have won the money. With the same success you can go after the electricity providers to Marsbet, because they made money when you used their servers to play the NetEnt slots. Yes, we make money when people use our platform but don't control their relationships with their players or their suppliers. I think it is you who is being dishonest at this point by insisting that BetConstruct is part of this conflict and by lying on other sites that we ignore you. We replied to you and also spoke to Marsbet on your behalf and you know that. We can't be a judge in your dispute. More so now, when you showed that you also can lie and misrepresent the facts.
    Oh cool, who was the supplier of Netent games to Marsbet then? Do they use your platform for sports and other platform for casino games?

    By the way, it's true that you ignored me. I sent many emails directly to the marketing director, commercial director, general email address and all I got was a standard reply long time ago. (40 days ago, I think).

    And just to finish this talk, even if you are not a party to this conflict, don't you feel ashamed to keep providing your services to these scammers? Don't you think that they will do exactly the same to other players in the future? Do you like to have your platform directly linked to dishonest people? You have access to the data, you know EXACTLY what they done to me, but you do nothing? You keep providing them services (and licenses), like nothing happened? Even Skrill and Neteller are doing a LOT more to resolve this issue than you. And you know what? Because they probably care that scammers are using their services and their brand to steal from people. But it seems like you don't.

  4. #24
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 940 Times in 587 Posts

    Default

    OMG!

    Hello Guys.

    I read a lot of storys on GPWA...but this story is very hard and ugly.
    But i love the rampage and blacklist marsbet in german Language on my pages,and i hope other affiliates do the same!

    Regards

    Progger




  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Progger For This Useful Post:

    casasdeapostas.info (15 January 2016)

  6. #25
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 83 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Hi Progger and thanks.

    About Betconstruct, I think they can't (or most likely don't want) to see what's wrong with their company.
    If I have a store or a flat and I rent it, and people there are doing illegal / criminal activity inside my space, what should I do? Be silent, as long as they pay me? Yes, this is the point here. They know what Marsbet did, but they choose to do nothing and keep collecting their money. Reputation? ethics? What's that?

  7. #26
    Syndicate is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 258 Times in 161 Posts

    Default

    I too would be happy to list Marsbet as reneging on their duty, which is to pay the customer/client/partner. However, if i was in the same position, i would issue a complaint to the Curacao legislator and let the master license holder know that they are supporting illegal activity.

    Nevertheless, although i found Betconstruct's answer a bit ''shirty'', i'm struggling to see how you can blame them. They have simply integrated the netent casino and games into their platform - a bit like when you ask the garage to change your tyres on the car!.

    Unless i am totally wrong here, Betconstruct don't have a share in any outside product, and has such they are not answerable. I must admit that if i was them, i would be taking a much harder stance here - because slander is a big issue across EU states!

    Of course, i will stand corrected if Betconstruct receive a cent from the RS - but integration itself has nothing to do with responsibility!

  8. #27
    Karri is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2015
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Erm, you are wrong to blame either NetEnt or Betconstruct. You placed the wager at Marsbet, you won the money at Marsbet, it is Marsbet that is not paying you the money you won at their casino, nor answering your emails. Why do you assume that NetEnt or Betconstruct or Skrill should step in? It is absurd to blame them for the issue, especially since you are not even their customer. If you assume you are such an important person("they know what I say is the truth") that any of these companies should take your word as absolutely gospel you are likely in denial or delusional.

    Suffice to say that most people act the exact same way, including myself. But you're doing yourself a very big disservice by publicly blaming them...especially since you've been told the issue is not with them. You say it is, but what exactly do you know? What makes you the kind of authority figure in the industry that you can tell everyone NetEnt or Betconstruct are wrong and lying when they tell you that you are wrong, or that you should contact Marsbet? Clearly you don't even have any idea what has happened or why they're not paying you the money.

    Your problems is that you won money but now you don't know what is going on. This should be some indication of why blaming anyone else but the casino you were dealing with is pointless, illogical and even detrimental for yourself. Can you prove there is any fraudulent activity? If not, then why do you expect Betconstruct to break their contract with one of their clients? I've heard these kind of stories a million times, and every time the customer has been wrong. Every time I hear "I'm gonna contact the police and sue you" I know it's the last thing I hear about the customer, because they never have a leg to stand on.

    Now, with a decade of experience in customer service: what is that you're not telling us? Why was the money played in a different currency than there is in the account? Why did they block you? Is there an issue with jurisdiction and gambling licenses? Did you break T&C? Do you have any facts to support your conclusions? ABSOLUTE FACTS, not just "I think...", because what you think doesn't matter one bit. Again let me remind you that you don't know what the problem even is(or you're not telling it to us), which is part of the problem.

    As regards to the emails, it doesn't matter how many you send. In fact the more you send the less likely anyone is to answer, especially if they have nothing new to add(it's just spam to them at that point). Your issue, and this is the only fact present in this thread, and the only thing you have to work with, is with Marsbet. Harassing(harsh word, but it is that given that they have nothing to do with the issue) people and companies who work with them is not gonna help you, nor is it gonna get your problem solved. Do you know how many gamblers contact casinos etc. claiming they have won millions? Do you really think a software provider is gonna take your word over that of the company that they work with(or do you just expect them to)? Not to mention that you are also claiming to know what Betconstrcut knows. How exactly if no one is even answering you? Mind reading perhaps?

    The above might seem a bit aggressive and insulting, but please don't take it personally. It is rather aimed at your issue and how you're trying to solve it. Your problem is Marsbet: find a way to deal with Marsbet. If you won a 5 figure sum and can prove it then prove it.

  9. #28
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 83 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karri View Post
    Now, with a decade of experience in customer service: what is that you're not telling us? Why was the money played in a different currency than there is in the account? Why did they block you? Is there an issue with jurisdiction and gambling licenses? Did you break T&C? Do you have any facts to support your conclusions? ABSOLUTE FACTS, not just "I think...", because what you think doesn't matter one bit. Again let me remind you that you don't know what the problem even is(or you're not telling it to us), which is part of the problem.
    I don't even know where to start, but once you are trying to clean their image and accuse me of doing something wrong (which I never did), then fine, let's talk about facts..

    First, take a look at this printscreen so you know my story is not bulls***. I hope you don't mind that I covered my username. If you want I can send you the original.






    Ok, now you probably believe that I really won the money and I'm not dreaming about it.

    Now let me tell you something new: They paid me some money: the amount of my original deposits plus 5.000€ , on November 30. They said they decided to "give me" the 5.000€ because the investigation was taking too long.

    After this, I immediately knew that the problem here was liquidity and nothing else. I offered them to get paid in 4 or 5 different dates, if they prefer, but they didn't even answer and kept the Netent "investigation" theory.

    But then I contacted Netent and they probably warned Betconstruct about this bulls***, so Marsbet changed their theory very quickly. Now the investigation is not from Netent anymore, but their own internal investigation. Can you see the same as me?
    And coincidence.... they don't have Netent games anymore. Now guess why!

    All I can tell you is that I don't have any reply since December 10. And I will probably never have. If you want to believe, fine. If you don't, it's up to you. I can send screenshots with all the emails that I've sent and received. I have nothing to hide and I didn't brake a single rule.

    By the way, the game is in a different currency because they wanted it like that! Is it my fault? I didn't have the option to play in my original currency.

  10. #29
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 83 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    I too would be happy to list Marsbet as reneging on their duty, which is to pay the customer/client/partner. However, if i was in the same position, i would issue a complaint to the Curacao legislator and let the master license holder know that they are supporting illegal activity.

    Nevertheless, although i found Betconstruct's answer a bit ''shirty'', i'm struggling to see how you can blame them. They have simply integrated the netent casino and games into their platform - a bit like when you ask the garage to change your tyres on the car!.

    Unless i am totally wrong here, Betconstruct don't have a share in any outside product, and has such they are not answerable. I must admit that if i was them, i would be taking a much harder stance here - because slander is a big issue across EU states!

    Of course, i will stand corrected if Betconstruct receive a cent from the RS - but integration itself has nothing to do with responsibility!
    About Curacao, I've done that one month ago. Not a single answer.

    About Betconstruct, I can only tell you that they work in RevShare model. It means that from every 10€ that a player loses on marsbet, betconstruct gets 2, or 3, or whatever. It doesn't matter if it's sports or casino, they always get their share. Do you still think that they are simply technology partners?


    ------------------------------

    "Casino Suite Pricing
    The pricing applies to BetConstruct's Casino Suite which can be operated in the following ways:
    • Web
    • Mobile
    • Retail and Kiosk


    Standard Pricing* for Casino Suite

    BetConstruct’s Casino Suite partners pay a single set-up fee of 4,900 Euros.
    Additionally revenues will be shared between the partner and BetConstruct in accordance with the following model, with no monthly minimums.
    Casino Suite Partner - 90%, BetConstruct- 10%.

    * Standard Pricing applies to partners who are already licensed within their chosen operating jurisdiction.

    Sub-License Pricing:

    For partners not currently licensed and wishing to operate Casino Suite, BetConstruct offers the opportunity to immediately launch a gaming business in the Curacao jurisdiction. In this case the following pricing applies:
    All set-up fees are the same as our standard pricing.
    Sub-License Revenue Share Model: Partner - 70%, BetConstruct - 30 %
    If a sub-license partner wishes to make an initial deposit of 25,000 Euros, they will be permitted to pay the standard revenue share rather than the sub-licensed revenue share percentages."
    Last edited by casasdeapostas.info; 15 January 2016 at 12:50 pm.

  11. #30
    Karri is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2015
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casasdeapostas.info View Post
    I don't even know where to start, but once you are trying to clean their image and accuse me of doing something wrong (which I never did), then fine, let's talk about facts..
    You're assuming things. I am not trying to clean anyones image, I am just saying your're drawing conclusions that you shouldn't, and that there's nothing here that even proves whatever you say is true. I don't believe you anymore than I would believe the casino or its partners. Neither did I say you did something "wrong", at least not in the way you imply. Let's talk about facts like you said.

    First, take a look at this printscreen so you know my story is not bulls***. I hope you don't mind that I covered my username. If you want I can send you the original.

    Ok, now you probably believe that I really won the money and I'm not dreaming about it.
    No I don't. It says "transfer from Gaming Wallet". What exactly is that supposed to prove? Neither does it prove your story about anything else. If I'd be really mean I'd say that screenshot is easy to edit. This again doesn't mean I am calling you a liar, just saying it doesn't prove anything one way or another. The win itself is not even the issue if they are not disputing it. But you know, proof, proof, proof. It needs to prove exactly what you say, does this screenshot do that? Or does it just prove that you had a 50 000 euro transaction on your account? Think it through man.

    Now let me tell you something new: They paid me some money: the amount of my original deposits plus 5.000€ , on November 30. They said they decided to "give me" the 5.000€ because the investigation was taking too long.

    After this, I immediately knew that the problem here was liquidity and nothing else. I offered them to get paid in 4 or 5 different dates, if they prefer, but they didn't even answer and kept the Netent "investigation" theory.
    So the problem is liquidity. Why are you then constructing these other theories and blaming other companies? Are you expecting NetEnt or Betconstruct to pay for Marsbet?

    But then I contacted Netent and they probably warned Betconstruct about this bulls***, so Marsbet changed their theory very quickly. Now the investigation is not from Netent anymore, but their own internal investigation. Can you see the same as me?
    And coincidence.... they don't have Netent games anymore. Now guess why!
    Probabaly warned? And no, I can't see the same as you. Neither can anyone else(agai. not that you are wrong. It is a simple fact that no human will ever see the same things as another, most often not even the same way). And why did Marsbet change their theory if this was an issue with Netent and Betconstruct? Is this some sort of Illuminati level conspiracy? Your issue is with Marsbet clearly.

    All I can tell you is that I don't have any reply since December 10. And I will probably never have. If you want to believe, fine. If you don't, it's up to you. I can send screenshots with all the emails that I've sent and received. I have nothing to hide and I didn't brake a single rule.

    By the way, the game is in a different currency because they wanted it like that! Is it my fault? I didn't have the option to play in my original currency.
    I did this for a job: faith and believe do not figure in on this. You were paid 5000 euro, that pretty much guarantees that you did indeed win something, or something is off. But throwing far flung theories around and dragging in other companies is you muddying the waters, and what's worse by doing so you're making the job much easier for Marsbet.

    As I see it your issue is not getting paid the money you won. That is the line of inquiry you should follow here. No one else but Marsbet is responsible for this.
    Last edited by Karri; 15 January 2016 at 3:09 pm.

  12. #31
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 83 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Karri, either you are a troll or you work for Marsbet. I can't see any other reason why would you talk like this, especially in an affiliate forum (please notice this is not a player's forum and we are all affiliates - (you're probaly not) - so what's the point in saying false stories here?)..

    What you are going to say next? That I am the scammer here and I have to pay Marsbet 50k? Amazing man, you even suggest that I edit printscreens on Photoshop. Yes, I created all this story just because I have nothing else to do in my life and I like to destroy companies' reputations.

    I don't even bother uploading screenshots of the emails, you will say they were all edited too.

    Relax man, they're not going to pay me the 50K anyway, so all is fine (for you).

    By the way, just think: marsbet knows about this thread since long time ago. Why do you think they don't come here and tell their version of the story? Well.....

  13. #32
    Karri is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2015
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    I'm trying to help you, but if you rather now accuse me off working for Marsbet and whatnot then good luck. You're not gonna get a single penny back with your current way of dealing with this.

  14. #33
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 940 Times in 587 Posts

    Default

    i have talk with marsbet...but is not so easy to get any informations without the account ID...but i post a link from this thread in chat and request a public answer...

    regards

    progger

  15. #34
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 83 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karri View Post
    I'm trying to help you, but if you rather now accuse me off working for Marsbet and whatnot then good luck. You're not gonna get a single penny back with your current way of dealing with this.
    I am an affiliate for a few years, I know exactly how to open an account, I rarely claim any bonus, and of course I'm not crazy to create duplicate accounts or fill my data with false information. Why would I do this? Does it makes any sense? But you keep saying that my screenshot can be edited on Photoshop and that I am not telling the whole story, and I am the one who probably broke some T&C. You have a strange way of helping. Anyway, thanks.

  16. #35
    MauritzMedia is offline New Member
    Join Date
    November 2015
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for sharing, sounds awful.

    Best of luck to you!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to MauritzMedia For This Useful Post:

    casasdeapostas.info (17 January 2016)

  18. #36
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 940 Times in 587 Posts

    Default

    any new updates about this faud ?

  19. #37
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 83 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    nothing.
    67 days waiting

    got an email yesterday from their service, saying

    "Marsbet entered portuguese market and it has been a great experience so far. The feedback from our customers has been great aswell. 2016 will be an year full of surprises"..

    I wonder what surprises they are talking about. Must be something special.

  20. #38
    topcasinosystems's Avatar
    topcasinosystems is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Marsbet is a scam bookie, they have stole money from various players that win larg sums on their website (1k+ ).

    They are not even listed on SBR so that must keep any serious gambler away.

    Betconstruct is also a very suspicious company according to some of their partnerships, they only care about money.

    This is just disgraceful! 50K is a lot of money

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to topcasinosystems For This Useful Post:

    casasdeapostas.info (6 March 2016), Progger (5 March 2016)

  22. #39
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 940 Times in 587 Posts

    Default

    I see casas is not alone...dont forget to blacklist this brand...!

    regards!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Progger For This Useful Post:

    casasdeapostas.info (6 March 2016)

  24. #40
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 83 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Hello everyone and thanks for the feedback

    Just to give you a quick update, they didn't say anything else..

    They could have had an excuse, an allegation of fraud, duplicate accounts, wrong identity, anything.. I was expecting something like that to justify the theft. But no, They don't even bother to waste their time.

    Betconstruct is probably another scam. They know about this case, but they keep working with those guys. They are accomplices..

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to casasdeapostas.info For This Useful Post:

    justbookies (6 March 2016)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •