Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1. #1
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default Michael Jackson Dead?

    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  2. #2
    stemat is offline Former Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2005
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 30 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    I just saw it on the news, he has died.
    I also heard Farrah Fawsett died today as well.
    How sad.

  3. #3
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I heard he had a heart attack but haven't heard anything about him being dead..
    Damn wouldn't that be a shame. I can't say I love him, but I really do love some of his music, especially the old stuff.. Thriller is probably my favourite album.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  4. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stemat View Post
    I just saw it on the news, he has died.
    I also heard Farrah Fawsett died today as well.
    How sad.
    OMG

    That's horrible news

    Today is going to be a day of mourning I think. I can't believe it.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  5. #5
    stemat is offline Former Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2005
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 30 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Ok, I am confused now, One channel I was watching, announce he did die.
    Now I am watching another one, ( CNN) and there saying hasnt but in a comma.
    Im with you Renee, wasnt a big fan of him but loved some of his songs.

  6. #6
    Betpartners's Avatar
    Betpartners is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    1,597
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 784 Times in 419 Posts

    Default

    CNN now reporting he is dead but wont confirm, but CBS, SKynews, LA Times etc have all said he is dead

    Feel for his kids

    Same for Farrah Fawcett, sad to hear of her death also.
    Arthritis Care

    To find true bravery and courage all one need do is look in to the eyes of a sick child - A humble parent

  7. #7
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,681
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 845 Posts

  8. #8
    Betpartners's Avatar
    Betpartners is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    1,597
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 784 Times in 419 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinobonusguy View Post
    Very sad -wonder if the ex wife will get the kids back .
    apparntly not, TMZ says that she gave up all righst to the kids and is therfore not in line.

    That said you gotta think that if she went to court that they would give the kids to her
    Arthritis Care

    To find true bravery and courage all one need do is look in to the eyes of a sick child - A humble parent

  9. #9
    pompeyrayuk's Avatar
    pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 253 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    Maybe he is maybe he isnt I cant seem to find out either way at the moment but I can't say I am shocked really.

    Sir Bob Geldof famously said at Live Aid "If was king then this man is surely God. I give you Michael Jackson"

    The Michael Jackson I grew up with and Sir Bob called God died many many years ago really didnt he?

    Kudos for Renee re Thriller still a classic and still to this day the biggest selling album of all time

  10. #10
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    What a shame. Just before his tour.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  11. #11
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    This is very sad. Michael, was the biggest star there ever was. IMO he was bigger than the Beetles, Elvis and everyone else that ever performed.

    He will be missed and I'm sure that many radio stations around the world will be playing his music 24/7 for awhile.

    I hope he is at peace.

  12. #12
    livefree247's Avatar
    livefree247 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    228
    Thanked 115 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Here's Attribute to Micheal. I still can't believe he's Dead


    http://abcnews.go.com/

  13. #13
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Terrible, tragic, and very sad indeed. I will remember this day as I did when Elvis passed.

    greek39

  14. #14
    tomgalanis is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 201 Times in 104 Posts

    Default

    Done my own little tribute site.

    The guy was an absolute hero of mine.

    http://www.foreverkingofpop.com

    Now to monetize... It's what he would have wanted
    First Look Games
    HTML Code:
    https://www.firstlookgames.com
    TAG Media
    HTML Code:
    https://www.tag.media
    Sweepschoice
    HTML Code:
    https://www.sweepschoice.com

  15. #15
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Wow. Tragic indeed. I grew up with MJ and the Jackson 5. Remember the Jackson 5 cartoon on Saturdays? There have been many re-inventions and transformations.

    Michael Jackson was hugely and profoundly talented.

    Peace.

  16. #16
    Daera's Avatar
    Daera is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 269 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    I'm still in shock.

    I'm not surprised to hear about Farrah, after watching her documentary about her cancer bout recently. Very sad..

    But Michael? I didn't see that one coming at all. Very sad.

    Rest in peace Michael and Farrah.

  17. #17
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    The size of this man's funeral and the weeks to come are going to be unbelievable. He reached everyone, world wide, and not just fans, entertainment industry, business world..etc...all walks of life and they are all going to want to honor him in someway or another in the days to come. I remember when Elvis died, it will be the same...and with JFK...the same. Not many people in the world touch all walks of life, but MJ did, for good or bad, he should be remembered right now for the good he did in his life...not the speculation of any bad, which we as outsiders can never really know with 100% certainty, so it should not be speculated about now at this sad time. He did some wonderful things for alot of people and thats what should be talked about and remembered.
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giggles7p For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (26 June 2009), Renee (25 June 2009)

  19. #18
    bbonline's Avatar
    bbonline is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    339
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Just confirmed on the news that he really does past-away due to heart attack.
    Another music legend will surely be remembered by the fans including me. So sad...

  20. #19
    Skinski's Avatar
    Skinski is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Conway , S.C.
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 288 Times in 257 Posts

    Default

    The thing that makes me sick is the media seems to have forgotten all about Farrah Fawcett's death from the big C yesterday. I never was a Wacko Jacko fan...a man just don't pay 20 million bucks to settle something out of court as he did if he has no guilt IMO.
    Autopsy results will be a while before they are in on his death...but I would not be surprised at all if it was another case of a drug overdose.

    RIP Farrah.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skinski For This Useful Post:

    casinojack (26 June 2009)

  22. #20
    Betpartners's Avatar
    Betpartners is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    1,597
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 784 Times in 419 Posts

    Default

    The level of public interest is what the media is reporting on and in this case it is no surprise at all that other news items are being pushed to one side.

    My first post in this thread made mention of Farrah Fawcett, she is from my youth and i was one of those that bought "the poster"

    But i dont think the media can hardly be blamed for devoting most of their air time to the death of Michael Jackson, icons like him whether you like him or not die very rarely because their are so few of them of that level of public curiousity, acclaim, call it what you like, the last one i would suggest was Princess Diana.

    In terms of his private life and so forth the media have not been slow to comment on this at all, they have brought up the child abuse claims, his lifestyle and so forth in virtually all news reports and i doubt anyone is ignoring that or glossing over it.

    That does not though hide the fact that a fery famous person on a level that very few have attained has died and the reporting reflects this fairly in my opinion,
    Arthritis Care

    To find true bravery and courage all one need do is look in to the eyes of a sick child - A humble parent

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Betpartners For This Useful Post:

    giggles7p (26 June 2009)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •