View Poll Results: When joining affiliate programs I look for programs with a minimum cookie length of:

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Session Cookie: Join now or go play at Yahoo

    0 0%
  • 1 day Cookie: Make your decision quickly

    0 0%
  • 3 day Cookie: Time is of the essence but you can sleep on it once or twice

    0 0%
  • 7 day Cookie: Look around a little we have confidence you will like us

    1 4.17%
  • 14 day Cookie: You can go ahead and join after vacation

    3 12.50%
  • 30 day Cookie: Take your time we have the best

    17 70.83%
  • Over 30 day Cookie: Rare to see but 90 days used to be the norm

    2 8.33%
  • Although it is not good for my diet, I eat cookies every chance I get.

    1 4.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 22 of 22
  1. #21
    555's Avatar
    555
    555 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2015
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 61 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    Does anyone have some kind of graph or stats of the time after the click that players sign up? Like how many % sign up during the session, how many during the first 24h, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month?

    Would be very interesting to see.

  2. #22
    Rostick's Avatar
    Rostick is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    359
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 118 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 555 View Post
    Would anyone drop a program here if the cookie length was only 1 day?
    If I`m not making outrageous money, for sure. This is the reason I do not promote Paddy Power, despite the fact that I like them a lot (have to admit their marketing got me). I also don`t really promote william hill for the same reason, just keep them in the bookie list because it`s a recognizible name.
    Betdistrict.com - free betting tips & previews
    Happybags.ro - romanian e-commerce website
    WW2HistoryBook - World War Two Library

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rostick For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (16 October 2015), 555 (15 October 2015)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •