Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: new website

  1. #1
    srn41369 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default new website

    I am still working on my website. I have signed up with www.30dollarwebsite.com back in June of this year. It has now been more than 4 months and I haven't gotten very far with the site. I just called the head guy yesterday and he told me that he is willing to help me get the site completed and he would email me when he has made all the changes and what-not to the site that I request of him. I already sent all the info that is needed for the site at least 2 months ago, and the guy I was working with at the time was not doing his job. So I requested to work with someone else. They did assign another person to work with me on the site, but that person never did call or email me at all.

    The website I am building is an affiliate based site. I have signed up with several casino/gambling/betting affiliate programs, and attempted to have some banners, etc. added to my site. If anyone is interested in checking out my site, the URL is www.casinoextravaganza.com. It's not much right now, but I am not giving up. I intend to get the site fully completed and advertise it.

    To be honest, I am an amature at building websites. I am finding out a lot of useful info regarding this, which is very helpful. But I am far from being an expert. In any case, I plan to build more websites once the current one has proven to be successful. Basically, I am in this to be self-employed. I also enjoy being online more than anything else. I figure why not make money at it too, right?

    Any comments and advice is welcome. Perhaps you guys can help me learn more and improve my chances of having a great website and career as a webmaster. Thanks.

  2. #2
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I think most of us were amateur designers when we started this.

    For what it's worth, you can buy templates for $30 at http://www.thetemplatestore.com/ - you just have to fill in the content after you buy it. You're going to have to do that anyway since one of the challenges of this business is keeping up with the daily changes to everything.

    If you know this is what you want to do, you just have to jump in with both feet and "sink or swim". Feel free to use our Freshman Forum as much as you like - that's what it's there for.

  3. #3
    crushcenter is offline New Member
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    hi,
    I can understand your problem. For your information, I can solve your problem. I have a professional team comprising of designers, content writters and Search engine optimizers. Hence the site we create always gets an edge in the major search engines.

    We have developed similar kind of sites and all of them are doing well. If you are interested then mail me at kuntal.sengupta@rediffmail.com.

    All the best
    crushcenter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •