Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    ck8795 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Exclamation NHL Playoff Pool

    I should have posted before but assume everyone checks into the different forums so my apologies for the last minute notice. Anyone who wants to join a playoff pool (lastminute) your welcome to join. The pool is managed through PoolExpert.com - which is a kick ass program and I believe we're doing the real time stats for us stat addicts

    Details can be found here
    http://www.pokeraffiliatelistings.co...html#post67800



    Buyin will be $50. I'm not sure what the exact fees will be yet to use PoolExpert.com. However, will cost a little bit more because us affiliates prefer real time stats.

    Would you guys rather pay $50 + fees or take the fees out of the total prize pool?

    You will have to send me your team at aidan{a}ajw.ca at LEAST 3 hours before the first game being played. I will enter my teams in before opening any email. If there is any problem with this I can work something out with Jeremy to prove that there isn't any collusion.

    Jeremy offered to handle the payments. So we will need his input as to where the money is going.

    Details::

    12 forwards
    6 defense
    2 goalies


    Points:

    Goals = 2
    Assists = 1
    Goalie win = 1
    Shutout = Bonus 2 points

    Payout
    70% for first
    30% for second

    ********************Update*********************

    First game is being played Weds 7:00 PM EST.

    Picks must be sent at 3PM EST.

    Money must be sent to JE at same time.

    paypal jeremy@jeremyenke.com
    FT transfer - msg JE if you want to go that route.

    **********************************************

    EASTERN CONFERENCE

    #1 Washington Capitals vs. #8 Montreal Canadiens
    #2 New Jersey Devils vs. #7 Philadelphia Flyers
    #3 Buffalo Sabres vs. #6 Boston Bruins
    #4 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #5 Ottawa Senators

    WESTERN CONFERENCE

    #1 San Jose Sharks vs. #8 Colorado Avalanche
    #2 Chicago Blackhawks vs. #7 Nashville Predators
    #3 Vancouver Canucks vs. #6 Los Angeles Kings
    #4 Phoenix Coyotes vs. #5 Detroit Red Wings
    __________________ <!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

  2. #2
    HBKKH is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 62 Times in 31 Posts

    Thumbs up

    go Pens

  3. #3
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    I know my pick but need some educating on how to play a hockey pool. This sounds crazy but I have no clue what information needs to sent in and when. I love the NHL it rocks.

    greek39
    Greek39

  4. #4
    vinism's Avatar
    vinism is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Location
    Imported from Detroit
    Posts
    1,209
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 337 Times in 173 Posts

    Default

    Shoot. I missed this yesterday. Go Wings!

  5. #5
    Beth_IA is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Totally missed this too... but GO Habs!! So far, one game down... now for 3 more wins to win the series...

  6. #6
    Adamvv's Avatar
    Adamvv is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    OMG how did I miss this!

    Darn, I'm involved in several pools, but I would have loved to have been in this one too!

    My Stanley Cup finals prediction is:

    Red Wings vs. Devils

    (Even though they both lost their first games)

    As a die-hard Habs fan, it hurts for me to say it, but I doubt they can keep up with Washington over the course of a 7 game series.

    No-vechkin!

  7. #7
    ck8795 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    My apologies guys for posting so late - I just assumed people flip between here and PAL but with the next one Ill be sure to give plenty of notice and we do pools quite often there.

    My picks (hopefully makes it )

    San Jose and Washington in the end

  8. #8
    Adamvv's Avatar
    Adamvv is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaus View Post

    San Jose and Washington in the end
    San Jose huh. The notorious playoffs chokers

  9. #9
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Missed this to... so....


    Go Pens! 1-1 headed to Ottawa....
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •