Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Off to Vegas

  1. #1
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default Off to Vegas

    Off to Vegas A man came home from work one day to find his wife on the front porch with her bags packed.

    'Just where the heck do you think you're going!', said the man.

    'I'm going to Las Vegas', said the wife, 'I just found out I can get $400 a night for what I give you for free!

    'The man said, 'Wait a minute!', and then ran inside the house only to come back a few minutes later with his suitcases in hand.

    'Where the heck are you going?', said the wife.

    The man said, 'I want to see how you're gonna live on $800 a year!'
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  2. #2
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Very nice comeback!
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  3. #3
    casinogod's Avatar
    casinogod is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 79 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    lol very nice come back the big clue was she was his 'wife'

  4. #4
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    good one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •