Happy Birthday Steve! Don't see you around to much, hope all is well with you and you have a super birthday!
![]()
![]()
Happy Birthday Steve! Don't see you around to much, hope all is well with you and you have a super birthday!
![]()
![]()
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~
Happy birthdat Steve!Hope Pia is spoiling you today ,have a great one!
Judy
Happy Birthday....
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
Cash Bonus (14 January 2018)
If you haven't noticed Steve is not here anymore because he was upset and still is about an issue he raised here over content copying which Michael or noone else addressed for him, so he felt slighted and there fore left. I miss his fun posts and have to go to facebook to chat with him now.
Happy Bday Steve, if you happen to see this thread, stop in and say hi, I miss you and i am sure others do as well.
Have a great day and get lots of presents!!!
![]()
Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
777casinoforum.com
Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
qwertycasino.com
The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!
GamblingAffiliatePlace
Gambling & Casino News
CasinoScamReport
Happy Birthday Steve
I miss you too.
Have a great day today![]()
Online Casinos| SA Casinos | Best Online Casinos | Rand Casinos | Online Slot | Online Casinos | Best Slots Games
Follow Us on Twitter
Steve,
I know you're not posting here these days but I think you're still checking in once a while so I'll repeat my birthday wishes here....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend - I hope Pia is giving you the VIP treatment today!!
Terry - The Pokerkeep
President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union
Casino Affiliate Programs
Affiliate Resources
Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist
Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com
Please convey our thoughts and wishes to him, and Steve, I am sorry you feel slighted about the copyiong issue, and if I didn't look at it I am sorry, I may have been busy that day and missed it or I made a mental note and didn't get back to it or something...but it was not intentional... (making mental notes for me doesn't work as good as it should and I really need to take my notes on paper or in notepad more often)
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE
Give us a poke sometime in the near future on Skype M8
Friends are hard to find..............but harder to loose !!!!!
Keith
KEITH WILLIAMSON | INDEPENDANT GAMING CONSULTANT
SKYPE= ironman20001
http://twitter.com/ironman20001
Many More happy ones to follow all the best