Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    mobilebadboy's Avatar
    mobilebadboy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Payment Processors for US Citizens

    I got the latest GPWA Times, and one of the threads mentioned here asked what online gambling sites still accepted US players. That was all well and good, but the bigger question that popped into my mind was, what payment processors still accept US citizens for gambling transactions, if any.

    It's great that many gambling sites still accept US players, but if those US players have no way to fund their accounts then it's kind of a moot point.

  2. #2
    Carlo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Hi Shawn, a lot of companies can still run deposits via credit card. Some have check options (like we do) where you can deposit if you have a paper check.

    Other options like Click2Pay and 900 Pay work as well as direct bank wire, money transfer.

    Personally speaking, I love the position I'm at with GA Partners. I know we can take the deposits easily enough. WE take US players as does the previous company I worked for (BetUS) who didn't have as many working deposit options as we currently have but they can still do it

  3. #3
    kwblue's Avatar
    kwblue is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    432
    Thanked 702 Times in 283 Posts

    Default

    I always hear deposit, deposit, deposit - which makes me crazy because half the casinos that 'accept US deposits' are having a really hard time PAYING players.

    How is your casino different?

    AND - What casinos out there accept withdrawals as well as deposits to US players? I know of a few, but would love a good list of that.

  4. #4
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,704
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 2,042 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mobilebadboy View Post
    the bigger question that popped into my mind was, what payment processors still accept US citizens for gambling transactions, if any.
    That's actually a major project that Casino City has been investigating for the last several months. We have a database of over 150 payment methods right now, as well as information about what sites use what methods, and what methods are available in what geographic areas. We're planning on rolling that information out on online.casinocity.com within the next few weeks.

    It won't be perfect by any means, but it will be the best collection of such information available anywhere. One of our goals for this project is to answer the following question for a player: I have an account with payment method X - where else can I play without opening up another account.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  5. #5
    satya is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 54 Times in 38 Posts

    Thumbs up

    That's great indeed. This kind of a list would be of great help for players across the board.
    Cheers!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://in.linkedin.com/in/satyamahapatra

  6. #6
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Hey guys

    Not sure if my 2c is welcome here, but a list like that would be great IF it is kept private. We don't know who reads these boards and just to be fair, if we go posting all over the internet who can use which processor, I think we will find that those processors don't exist for much longer and we will be in a bigger mess than where we started.

    Perhaps it would be better to post them in a private forum where only members can view?

    Just my 2c.

  7. #7
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,704
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 2,042 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Hey guys

    Not sure if my 2c is welcome here, but a list like that would be great IF it is kept private. We don't know who reads these boards and just to be fair, if we go posting all over the internet who can use which processor, I think we will find that those processors don't exist for much longer and we will be in a bigger mess than where we started.

    Perhaps it would be better to post them in a private forum where only members can view?

    Just my 2c.
    Renee:

    Your 2 cents are always welcome. What I was referencing above was not related to the GPWA site, but to the online casino city site. I only mentioned it here because it was relevant to earlier posts in this thread. On the online.casinocity.com site we are going to publish information about payment methods, and what sites accepts what payment methods. So, we will show that if you are in the UK, particular payment methods that are available there are accepted at particular sites, as an example. We don't have any secret information that is not generally available and published already for everyone to see, and the information we are trying to provide is from a global, and not a US centric perspective.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  8. #8
    mobilebadboy's Avatar
    mobilebadboy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the replies.

    Since my income dropped to nil over the last few months from casino promotion (which was 95%+ of my total income), it seems the casinos I promote have either ditched US players, or the financial institutions have. For the record, the ones I promote are eCOGRA casinos.

    So I'm looking to greatly expand on what I promote. But I don't want to say "hey US citizens, this casino will accept you" only to find out they still cant fund their account even if the casino allows them to play.

    Which I'm leading towards the payment processors. Some of the casinos listed on CC.com have no discrepancies listed against excepting US players, yet the income from those casinos has disappeared at the same time as all the rest.

  9. #9
    ntaus's Avatar
    ntaus is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL, USA
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 50 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Of the list of approved Microgaming casinos at eCogra I found the following companies that I recognise who still take US Players and have a good reputation with regard to payments. As far as I know, they all take 39 states in the US:

    Brightshare
    - AllSlots
    - All Jackpots
    - First Web
    - Wild Jack
    Casino Profit Share
    - Challenge
    - Nostalgia
    - Music Hall
    - UK Casino Club
    - Golden Reef
    Casino Rewards
    - a huge list
    Fortune Affiliates
    - a huge list
    Golden Star
    - River Nile
    - Golden Riviera
    - more
    Referback
    - Gambing Club
    - more (not up to date)
    Trident Share (merged with Referback?)
    - Trident Lounge
    - King Neptunes
    - Vegas USA
    Vegas Affiliates
    - Colosseum
    - Vegas Slot
    - Vegas Country
    - more
    Vegas Partners
    - Crazy Vegas
    - Arthurian
    - Maple
    - more

    My list may be out of date - everyone's buying and selling casinos/casino companies - it's like tennis Perhaps affiliates may wish to add or delete from this list since I don't promote many of them and don't stay on top of developments. I haven't seen bad feedback about any of them recently.

    ntaus

  10. #10
    WinYourWayKyle is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2005
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Hey NTaus,

    Thanks for that list. I will be sure to investigate more about these lists of casinos. Also, thanks to the GPWA for the list of casinos that will be available on your site.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •