Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: play65 partner

potansiyel is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Thİef play65partners

Last edited by potansiyel; 23 November 2010 at 7:52 am. Reason: removed surname

sabriye is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default play65 partner

bonjour,
    J'ai mois aussi été affilié ŕ play65 partenaires mais malheuresement
    Roy a fermer mon compte avec somme de 1300 dollars
    cet argent ne m'a jamais été restituer
    le site play65 partenaires et malhonnęte
    je ne comprends pas qu'on puisse fermer un compte comme ça
    sans raison
    merci de m'aider

CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Thanks

I've merged the two threads started by these users because it appears that may be from one person posting under two accounts.

potansiyel and sabriye, Play65 has indicated that they were in touch with you directly regarding why your account was closed. If you'll give them permission to share the information publicly, I am sure they would be happy to detail the specific problems for readers here.
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

play65partners is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Default Dear Affiliates of Play65Partners

Quote Originally Posted by potansiyel View Post
    Play65partners İs stealİng money from peoples
    they İs blockİng account and dont gİve money
    they dİd thİs a lot of turk people
    play65 boss roy [removed surname] İs a thİef
    they closed a lot of turk people account and dont gİve money
    they must gİve moneys

we waİtİng answer from play65
    Dear Affiliates of Play65Partners,

Play65partners has been established 6 years ago as the official play65 affiliate program.
    Throughout this time we have been well known for our honesty and trust among the thousands of affiliates we work with.
    Play65partners has always been known as a company who pays on time and
    as a company who is very flexible with its affiliate even when they do not fulfill their duties according to the contract they signed with us.

We see every affiliate of ours as a child in a big play65 family, and as a child we protect and invest in him as much as we can in order to make him bloom and watch him grow.
    Unfortunately, on the process of recruiting new affiliates, we sometimes encounter with dishonest people who try to gain in a bad manner from our success and hurt other affiliates on the way.

Mr. "
    potansiyel" and Mr. "sabriye" (from Turkey, I currently do not wish to expose their real name), is one of these people who has been trying for more then 3 years to abuse our system and has been participating in major fraud activities in the backgammon industry which includes opening many fake accounts and trying to hack to accounts of innocent players on our site and taking their money. After he has been warned several time by us and continued to ignore our requests, we had no choice but to close his player's accounts and kick him out from our great affiliate family. We have no place for people like him. After short investigation we did with our competitors, we found out that he has been trying to do the same with them so he has been kicked out from their programs as well.

We never close an account without being %100 that all other options have been checked and that the person behind the account keeps participating with fraud activity. We keep evidence and we are not afraid to expose it if we will be required even on this forum.

We encourage all people from around the world no mater your race, religion or ethnic culture to come and join our big family at Play65.com,
    Everybody who is willing to work hard for his success is more than welcome to join us. in Play65Partners, success is your only option! it's a win win situation (-;

Hope to see you all soon,
    If any of you got any question or needed clarifications regarding your account or activity please don’t hesitate to contact me on public forums and/or in Private messaging.

My personal email is: royt@skillempire.com
    MSN:affiliates@skillempire.com

warm regards,

Roy Tal
    Play65 Affiliate Manager

Thanks

Default for ROY

dear roy
    You're a liar
    I have never written you for anything
    You say you have evidence that I cheat, but you show me nothing
    tell you that I do not show my true identity
    You know very well that I am Sabriye UNAL
    you have all my references my address my phone number
    before closing my partner did "106,640 is what you're bothering to ask for a document? not
    now you write as if me and Ozkan Akbulut are the same person
    You know very well that I live in FRANCE
    and I have nothing to do with OZKAN and you know he lives in turkey
    you do what suits you on playpartner
    Now I beg you to stop your cinema and be honest for once in your life
    or you open my affilate and you refund me my 1300 dollars and I continue to write
    everywhere
    because I am going to inform everyone what is play65
    thank you for all the people who will support me for my act
    Last edited by Anthony; 19 October 2010 at 12:46 pm. Reason: removed surname

Thanks

Default Dear Sabriye

Quote Originally Posted by sabriye View Post
    dear roy
    You're a liar
    I have never written you for anything
    You say you have evidence that I cheat, but you show me nothing
    tell you that I do not show my true identity
    You know very well that I am Sabriye UNAL
    you have all my references my address my phone number
    before closing my partner did "106,640 is what you're bothering to ask for a document? not
    now you write as if me and Ozkan Akbulut are the same person
    You know very well that I live in FRANCE
    and I have nothing to do with OZKAN and you know he lives in turkey
    you do what suits you on playpartner
    Now I beg you to stop your cinema and be honest for once in your life
    or you open my affilate and you refund me my 1300 dollars and I continue to write
    everywhere
    because I am going to inform everyone what is play65
    thank you for all the people who will support me for my act
    Dear SABRIYE UNAL,

In respect for the GPWA readers, I'd appreciate if you would not use any bad language on this forum.

I have been working for play65partners for more then 5 years and I have never been complained regarding my services. on the contrary, play65 affiliates have always greeted me for my caring and loving attitude towards them.

It seems quite odd or even a bit weird that you choose to slander me on a public forum without even trying to contact me in person.(?) moreover, in the past I have warned you several times regarding your fraud activity in our game. many players have complained about you and I tried to give you more then once the opportunity to change your ways and behave in accordance to the rules. You chose to ignore my requests and eventually I had to close your account (an act we do on rare occasions only when a player hurts other players on purpose which was exactly what you did)

I encourage you to contact me in person if you would like to solve your problems. I will be more then happy to have you back as a player and as an affiliate once you agree to change your ways.

If you do not wish to change and you do not want to play with play65, you are more then welcome to go and play for BGroom or PartyGammon or whoever you may choose. It's a free world and I can only wish you all the best.

Warm regards,

Roy Tal
    Play65 Affiliate manager

Thanks

Default Response for roy

dear roy
    I'm not rude to you
    I only want that makes me justice
    because you know more than anyone, he had a lot of illegality time, leon and your admin serge
    me I was the straightest possible
    because I am a woman, leon and serge have taken advantage of my naive
    I do not want in any way affect that which is
    but I only play 65 veus me back my money and my player status
    if you want to chat with me with honesty and sincerity
    I give you my msn
    I lost a lot of money and my time roy
    Now it is time to repair the injustices
    I count on your integrity
    thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sabriye View Post
    dear roy
    I'm not rude to you
    I only want that makes me justice
    because you know more than anyone, he had a lot of illegality time, leon and your admin serge
    me I was the straightest possible
    because I am a woman, leon and serge have taken advantage of my naive
    I do not want in any way affect that which is
    but I only play 65 veus me back my money and my player status
    if you want to chat with me with honesty and sincerity
    I give you my msn
    I lost a lot of money and my time roy
    Now it is time to repair the injustices
    I count on your integrity
    thank you
    Dear Sabriye,

As I mentioned above, I am always willing to help our affiliates. Every affiliate is like a child of mine. I'd be happy to help you.
    Don't hesitate to contact me on private messaging:

Yours truly,

Roy Tal
    Play65 Affiliate manager

Thanks

Unhappy for ROY

dear roy
    if you consider me as your child
    then open my affilate DID 106640
    send me my money (1300 dollars)
    I will not ask anything else
    and publicly I will accept that you are a kind and generous man
    I bow down and then I ask forgiveness in front of everyone
    than you and accept my greeting

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CityGuard View Post
    I've merged the two threads started by these users because it appears that may be from one person posting under two accounts.

potansiyel and sabriye, Play65 has indicated that they were in touch with you directly regarding why your account was closed. If you'll give them permission to share the information publicly, I am sure they would be happy to detail the specific problems for readers here.

sir
    if you see ip adress and other things
    you can see different 2 people and 2 different country
    but our problem is same

Thanks

Last edited by potansiyel; 23 November 2010 at 7:53 am.

Thanks

hello my name is Ozkan Akbulut
    Mr Roy
    While I was 17 , when I began playing backgammon at play65 and it was 8 years ago.
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> The company was established on 2004. I believe that’s a total of 6 years ago.. but who’s counting (-;

I was playing fun money.I was taking pleasure in small things.
    When I started to play real money, I only played with my account.one day I witnessed deviant somethings,
    my personal informations were got by I dont know people who communicated with admins , I learn that later.
    I began talking play65 management and I created intimate relationship with some admins and I got some players's personel informations.
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Why would play65 administrators give you details of player’s personal information? What reason do they have? Moreover, non of our administrators has personal details of our players. These details are kept in a secured DB which only the senior managers of the company have access to and if I may add, these details do not include credit card details and passwords which are encrypted and cannot be accessed by anyone.

I must add, as Mr. Akbulut has already opened this subject, that many player’s had complained about him in the past that he constantly tries to put his hands on their personal details while chatting with them in our chat room.

Maybe this is the right platform to thank Mr. Akbulut for the message we put since his attempts which says in clear big letters:
    Beware of fraud: Play65 staff will NEVER promote bonuses, events or will ask you for your password in the game chat.
    Please report to us about any fraud attempt you encounter

You see that like under pictures, I have lost all my money to their robots.1 times I lost 25 games any I did not win a game.
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> I guess you should start learning to play better.
    Backgammon is a wonderful game with many sophisticated strategies that requires great skills from a players. If you lack those skills you should seek for some training and improving before complaining that you constantly loose.

Regarding to Robots, Play65 is perhaps the only backgammon company who has put large amount of money for purchasing sophisticated technology in order to fight bots. Moreover, we have also put a committee of backgammon world champions who play a lot on the software and detect these bots.
    I guarantee you that among all backgammon sites our site is the safest to play.

these dices definetely were not normal.how could the dice be 5-5 one by one 7 times.it was impossible.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Well, our Dice Algorithm has been written by top computer programmers and is certificated for RNG (Random Number Generator) by a well known and respected company iTech Labs Australia As you can read here: https://www.atlanticpayments.com/AuthForms/RNG_certificate_LogicEmpire_160710.doc

Your dice dilemma can be easily explained by a very fascinating field called: PROBABILITY . this is something you learn on the preface of any probability course. (-;

By the way, if our game and dice algorithm are so bad, why do you still pursue us all the time sending me messages begging to open your player’s account? I really don’t get it.. The only answer I have is that our backgammon software is the best in the market and you know it (-;

I met with mr Roy 2 years ago and we conspired for all things. he would give me 500 dollars for a month.( for 3 months , total =1500dollars)
    but he would not give me my money for 3 th.he had been promised me.
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> I have never met Mr. Ozkan Akbulut, and I definitely did not promise to give him any money as he claims (why would I give him $500 a month?.. if we do not work together? For what exactly? ).

I do not even know how he looks. All I know is, that this guy has been harassing me and my employees for more then 3 years. He harasses us by MSN, emails and skype.

He has sent my employees on several different occasions explicit pornographic pictures of transsexual men. I have asked him to stop this rude behavior and in reply he threatened me that if I will not transfer to his account large amounts of money, he will continue to harass us and slander us where ever he can. Obviously I did not fall for his blackmail attempts so now all of the GPWA readers can see the results of his threats on this forum..
    I have lived terrible things here.I had only a wish.I wanted to play backgammon but I was disturbed by them and my accounts were closed.

they have some conditions.these conditions were not fairly.
    PLay 65 company belongs MR Danied Masters, his nephew is Mordy.he was threating me.if I play his partner ship account, they would allow me.
    they threat some players like me also Mr Roy helps him.
    Play65partners accounts were closed because this system includes some cheats for you. they want to make more money.
    When a player who made the most money , Mr roy closed his partnership account.
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> I’d be happy if Mr. Akbulut can tell me who is "Mordy" who threatens him.. is he another imaginary friend of his?

We certainly do not have any employee/admin by this name nor did we have in the past.

Mr. Daniel Mester who is the COO and co-founder of the company most definitely does not have a nephew by the name "Mordy"..

I must say I got quite lost inside this fascinating fantasy story. (-;

MR Roy waits the most money for close a partnership account. and believe me he is always telling lie about turkish player.
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> I really don’t understand this ridiculous/stupid allegation.

Why would I want to close a partnership account of an affiliate if he is making money? If he is making money then play65 is making money and both sides are satisfied isn’t that so?

As an affiliate manager my goal is to bring the best affiliates to the company. As you all might know, a good affiliate who makes lots of money is an asset to the company and we certainly would not want to “fire” him or close his account.

An affiliate success is our success and vice versa.

last year there was a his worker his name is MR Boris, this worker used my credit card many times , i realised later
    is it possible , where were personel informations sucurities ? and Mr Roy does not still help me
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->I’d appreciate If Mr. Akbulut could tell me who is “Boris” who used his credit card many times..
    Did he ever complained about him anywhere? Did he go to the police? Did he talk with anybody from Play65 regarding that?
    What kind of accusations are these anyway?
    I would really want to know who “Boris” is and what kind of proof can he provide me that this “Boris” used his credit card..
    I guess that "Boris" might be a friend of "Mordy" the 2 imaginary friends of Mr. Akbulut.

My 2 partner ship accounts were closed and there are stranded people like me
    They answered me as closing reason you can see underline

What is wrong with you?

I don’t have anything to discuss with a piece of **** like you are.

Go **** yourself, erol and other fake muslim friends and affiliates.

You will not see a penny from this site since you are 0, you play so bad, and you don’t understand **** in backgammon.

You can play under our affiliates

You cant play own affiliates

Admit it – you are a FISH!

Regards

Lev
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Oh my god.. I think that’s the climax of this bizarre story we are witnessing here..
    Did you compile this funny letter by yourself? Or did you use help for this?
    I really have nothing to comment about this trash talk.

İF REALLY WE ARE YOUR CHİLD

PLEASE MR ROY CONTACT WİTH ME , WE WİLL FİX OUR PROBLEMS

MR ROY I HOPE I SAYİNG WRONG, İF YOU HELP TO ME

I WİLL APOLOGİSE FOR ALL THİNGS

BUT YOUR ADMİNS İS DİD ME WRONG

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Dear Mr. Ozkan Akbulut,
    you are more then welcome to contact me

But please, don’t send me your pornographic photos and stop harassing my employees. I help all affiliates who are willing to work and succeed
    I do not help those who trash talk our players and employees.
    If you will change your manners and attitude you are more then welcome to come back and work for us.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to play65partners For This Useful Post:

oduncuadam6 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Read carefully before open an account PLAY65

ROY answer me too
    Last edited by oduncuadam6; 20 October 2010 at 5:47 pm.

Thanks

Thumbs up

recife is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default your information all liar:)) mr.cheater ozkan akbulut:)))

i will explain all now.he explained liar things in here.article by the above,he is ozkan akbulut.first number cheater and stealer in player65.kursat kırnıc not real name)) real name: ozkan akbulut.he is a cheater and for that site close his accounts.because this site has got some rules for games.because he is stealing money.he wrote a few topic in forum.and he used other names for all complating.All of his writing lies.
    and all person be careful.he is very dangreous.if he want to msn,icq or skype.you must give to him anything.because he is a stealer.
    and Do not waste time reading useless.because he always writing in all site.good bye.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to recife For This Useful Post:

play65partners (21 October 2010)

Thanks

Exclamation Message from play65partners affiliate manager

Hi all GPWA readers.

It is clear from reading this thread and the other thread that they were written by the same person Mr. Ozkan Akbulut who uses the GPWA platform for slandering play65.

To make this story clear, let me clarify who this guy is.

Mr. Ozkan Akbulut was a backgammon player (quite a lousy player) at play65. He was born in 1985 and he lives in Turkey. He started playing at play65 about 4 years ago when we entered the Turkish market.

During that time Mr Akbulut had performed various fraud actions which were getting worse and worse even though he was warned by our administrators.

Eventually, due to severe violations of the play65 game rules which included:
    opening multiple fake accounts (yes, that's something he is quite good at),
    attempts to steal data on our players,
    attempts to blackmail our administrators,
    rating manipulations on other players,
    sending fake emails to other players pretending to be a play65 admin,
    and the list goes on and on..
    We had no choice but to permanently close all of his player/affiliate accounts at our site.

We do not wish to work/talk with this guy.
    we only wish to separate our ways as gentlemen.
    However, Mr. Ozkan Akbulut does not accept our will to separate the ways. for him, the "love" story cannot be over yet.
    He just cannot accept a rejection.. (yes I know love can hurt you sometimes..)

He makes every attempt to continue playing on our site.
    Even when he was told to go and play for our competitors he came back begging for us to open his players accounts. He probably knows quite well that our backgammon software is the best on the market.

When all of his attempts failed, he started posting that play65 is a Jewish company who hates Muslims and Turkish people.

Of course these pathetic claims can only be created in a twisted mind.

Play65 welcomes all Muslims and all Turkish players to come and play in our software. we accept all people no matter what their race, religion, color or nationality is.

Mr Akbulut, you do not represent all Muslims and you do not represent all Turkish people. you only represent yourself. so please enough with your pathetic attempts to link your personal issues with racial issues.

I am willing to help you get back playing backgammon at play65 only once you decide to change your attitude and manners. my door is always open.

Warm regards,

Roy Tal
    Play65Partners Affiliate manager

19. The Following User Says Thank You to play65partners For This Useful Post:

thepokerkeep (22 October 2010)

Thanks

Thanks

Thumbs up Regards from play65partner affiliate team.

Dear Ozkan Akbulut and dear GPWA readers,

First, I would like to thank many of the GPWA readers who approached me on my personal email on the last few days and wrote warm words regarding their experience with Play65 software and the services they received from us. I truly love you, and wish us all many great years of cooperation!

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Now, regarding Ozkan Akbulut (I know.. we are all a little tired of him but even he must receive some respect for the efforts he puts on the GPWA forum (-; )
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
    ROY is a figment of one's imagination.
    Thank you dear.. that is so poetic (-;
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
    Roy doesn't reply any questions in former message. Why doesn't he reply any my questions? Won't it suit his book?
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Mr. Akbulut, The reason I did not even bother to answer your long list of claims was simply because it was the most preposterous list full with lies and fake details.
    To be frankly honest with you, I was quite amused thinking about the time and efforts you were putting in order to compose this joke.
    The pinnacle of your post was the fake “list of players” screen shot you put there.. I mean, you actually built this list from scratch and painted it with nice background rows? Wow! That is impressive. You might consider working as a graphic designer somewhere. I think you will gain better results then playing backgammon (-;
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
    I wrote bot's name in PLAY65. And bots were closed by web site. Although we lose thousands dolars, they didn't refund.
    Play65 has declared war against the usage of Bots on its backgammon game platform.

For that reason, Play65 has elected a Board of Trustees that consists of a group of independent and objective world class professional backgammon players (not Play65 employees) who are regarded as a supreme refereeing authority in the backgammon world. The Board of Trustees will have the right to investigate any player's account that is suspected to be using a Bot and rule on whether that account should be shutdown or not. If the Board concludes that the suspected player was actually using a Bot to assist him in winning the game, then that user's account will be shut down immediately, his username banned from the system and the outstanding balance in his account will be confiscated and later used to credit the accounts of those players who lost that money.

A player whose username has been banned and account shutdown will be able to file an appeal, and his case will be reexamined by the Board

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Some of the big names in our elected Board of Trustees are Mr. Robert Wachtel, Mr. Masayuki Mochizuki, Mr. Michael "Falafel" Natanzon - all are top world class
    backgammon champions. They are well known around the backgammon world and their expertise is undoubted. Since we started the cooperation with them, play65 has
    significantly eradicated the bot phenomenon.

By the way, recently one of the bots that was detected by Play65 was discovered under Mr. Ozkan Akbulut player’s account. Perhaps that’s why he is so disturbed by our unti-bot system?

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> You can further read about our backgammon bot busters here:http://www.play65.com/backgammon-bot-busters.html

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> And you claimb that I made rating manipulation. You are liar.
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Well my friend, I have proof for that. Not only do I have proof, I also have emails from you begging to open your players accounts and stating that you admit you were “a bad boy” (these are the exact words you used) and you stated you are willing to change your attitude. Unfortunately you did not change your attitude and left us no choice but to kick you out of our big community. Why don’t you go play elsewhere? Leave us alone already. The industry has many backgammon companies. Why don’t you go and play for them?
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> At beginnging of my willings, you may close my partners. But you need give my money. Site earned at least 5000 USD commision with 35% REVANUE SHARE. You need give 35% me. But you don't give

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> As you can see, play65 affiliate team is well known in the backgammon industry for it’s attractive business deal it offers to affiliates. We give between 25%-40% and even up to 50% revenue share. Not to mention the high CPA we offer. Mr. Akbulut at one point got 35% revenue share but due to severe violation of the play65 affiliate agreement and play65 game rules (you can read about his violation on the upper posts) we had no choice but to close his account.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> You are saying that all of people are ÖZKAN who are coming GPWA
    Not all people who come to the GPWA are Ozkan (thanks god to that).. but I know for sure that you (GPWA-username: potansiyel) and Mr. “kurast kirnic” (GPWA-username: oduncuadam6) is the same person – it’s you. Believe me Ozakn, after 4 years of endless emails/MSN chats/Live person chats, and skype chats Play65 team knows you too well.. Ozakn, you are too obvious. It does not Matter if you write your posts in bad English or if you use a translator to write the posts for you. The core of your emails are the same and they all point to one person only – you.
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->I am sure that many people will come this forum. People are looking for a place where they may advocate their rights. There are forums in internet where people are making comments about PLAY65. If you want, I can give a link. You can see PLAY65 how is web site.
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> I sincerely hope many people will indeed come to this forum.
    I welcome all GPWA readers, present and future Play65 players/affiliates to read this forum.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->By coming to this forum they will gain at least 2 advantages
    1. they can learn about Play65 from a certified manager and they can get his
    direct contact details for any questions they might encounter

2. The readers will learn who Ozkan Akbulut is and the ways he uses to fraud the
    gaming industry. Perhaps some affiliate managers from other companies or
    even just simple players who read this post will have an idea about you and can
    protect themselves from you in the future.
    To conclude this saga, Mr. Akbulut, I would like to share with you my personal views:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Instead of wasting my time and the valuable time of the GPWA readers, I encourage you to start taking responsibility on your life. You are a grown up man. Find yourself a decent job, find yourself a decent woman (or a decent man if that’s your personal taste) and start working hard for your success. You alone have the responsibility to shape your life.
    The goal of slandering play65 won’t bring you any success. You will not get rich by blackmailing my employees or by fraud acts you try to pull on our software.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> John Wayne once said:
    "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday."

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> You can make your life a lot better if you let go of your obsessive attitude toward play65 and proceed with normal life. You will feel much better. Believe me.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->I wish you and all of the GPWA readers a happy and pleasant week!

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Sincerely yours,

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Roy Tal
    Play65Partners Affiliate Manager

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to play65partners For This Useful Post:

Addicted2Backgammon (26 October 2010), thepokerkeep (25 October 2010)

Thanks

oduncuadam6 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default you are so liar!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by recife View Post
    i will explain all now.he explained liar things in here.article by the above,he is ozkan akbulut.first number cheater and stealer in player65.kursat kırnıc not real name)) real name: ozkan akbulut.he is a cheater and for that site close his accounts.because this site has got some rules for games.because he is stealing money.he wrote a few topic in forum.and he used other names for all complating.All of his writing lies.
    and all person be careful.he is very dangreous.if he want to msn,icq or skype.you must give to him anything.because he is a stealer.
    and Do not waste time reading useless.because he always writing in all site.good bye.
    Hello, I want to say something everybody reading this mail. Mr Roy concocted about me. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    My name is Kursat KİRNİC. I took backgammon account on july from play65. my nich name is : oduncuadam6<o></o>
    A month later, my account was closed. They disseized my money. They said that I made rating manipulation. I didn’t make any manipulation. All of site personel know it. <o></o>
    I became member this forum with oduncuadam6 using name. I want to tell what did play65 do me.<o></o>
    I realized after I read things about play65; <o></o>
    Özkan AKBULUT have problem with play65 and play65 want to send from site him. Mr Roy claimb that I am Özkan AKBULUT . So, he will be right. <o></o>
    I am not Özkan AKBULUT. My name is Kursat KİRNİC. <o></o>
    Can Dear Roy reply one by one my questions? <o></o>
    1)Do you have any proof which will prove to be same person with Özkan AKBULUT?<o></o>
    2)which purpose do you contend to be same person with Özkan AKBULUT?<o></o>
    3)After you close my account, how can you disseize my available balances?(although you didn’t pay back competitor players) <o></o>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast