Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default Happy Birthday WagerJunction

    Happy Birthday Amy!

    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    wagerjunction (28 March 2011)

  3. #2
    Paolino's Avatar
    Paolino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Posts
    2,594
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Happy birthday!!
    -----------------------------------------
    Paolo

    Online Gambling Guide - casinoimpact.com.
    I sell Cheap Web Hosting.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paolino For This Useful Post:

    wagerjunction (28 March 2011)

  5. #3
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Hey Amy! Happy Birthday! Enjoy yourself today!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel_LCP For This Useful Post:

    wagerjunction (28 March 2011)

  7. #4
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default



    Happy Birthday Amy!!!



    Amy, I enjoy your friendship
    here at GPWA, and am so glad
    you joined us with your fun and
    silly ways

    You make me laugh with your style and wit
    on topics of life to elephant ****! lol
    Always here to say happy bday to all
    It's your turn my friend to be the princess of the ball
    and enjoy all the birthday wishes from one and all.

    Hope you had a fantastic day, and got lots of presents!!!!

    Cheers
    Pat

    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to giggles7p For This Useful Post:

    wagerjunction (28 March 2011)

  9. #5
    theGman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    594
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 285 Times in 174 Posts

    Default Happy B/Day Amy

    hehe - thinks shes having a good time on he island - Hope you had a wonderful day

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to theGman For This Useful Post:

    wagerjunction (28 March 2011)

  11. #6
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Happy Birthday Amy! Hope it was a memorable one!
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chips For This Useful Post:

    wagerjunction (28 March 2011)

  13. #7
    ironman2000's Avatar
    ironman2000 is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked 163 Times in 135 Posts

    Default

    many returns of the day amy............................
    KEITH WILLIAMSON | INDEPENDANT GAMING CONSULTANT

    SKYPE= ironman20001


    http://twitter.com/ironman20001

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ironman2000 For This Useful Post:

    wagerjunction (28 March 2011)

  15. #8
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    Thanks a lot for the warm wishes. Sorry not to have replied sooner, was on leave since Friday.

    Indeed yes I had a wonderful time. Spent friday with the love of my life (my son) and on Saturday went to dinner with a few friends (Chinese) then to the pub where my fiancé dared me to sing in front of a 100+ crowd. Well I did it and wasn't he green when the guys started whistling, hooting and winking

    Ended the night at a club, wiggling to the sound of R&B.

    Great way to turn 30!!!
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  16. #9
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunction View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Thanks a lot for the warm wishes. Sorry not to have replied sooner, was on leave since Friday.

    Indeed yes I had a wonderful time. Spent friday with the love of my life (my son) and on Saturday went to dinner with a few friends (Chinese) then to the pub where my fiancé dared me to sing in front of a 100+ crowd. Well I did it and wasn't he green when the guys started whistling, hooting and winking

    Ended the night at a club, wiggling to the sound of R&B.

    Great way to turn 30!!!

    lol thats great news! What song did you sing??

  17. #10
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_LCP View Post
    lol thats great news! What song did you sing??
    Well considering that I had already started to lose my voice after several martinis, wine, margarita and white russian, I did the only sensible thing... Took a swig of JD to warm my vocal cords and settled for Redemption Song
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  18. #11
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunction View Post
    Well considering that I had already started to lose my voice after several martinis, wine, margarita and white russian, I did the only sensible thing... Took a swig of JD to warm my vocal cords and settled for Redemption Song

    Lol good choice! Well I'm glad you had fun! and congrats on singing in front of all those people, I have to give you props!

  19. #12
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_LCP View Post
    Lol good choice! Well I'm glad you had fun! and congrats on singing in front of all those people, I have to give you props!
    Oh, it was no biggie. I've been used to public performances since I was about 9 or so. The part that worried me was to miss a note because my voice had given way after all those drinks and cigs. Plus I had never ever sung with that guitarist but he was a pro and we had no trouble.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  20. #13
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    LOL, Amy I love white russians! lolllll and my bday was this month! lol
    So much in common no wonder we are both part of the "**** luck club"!

    LOLLLLL
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  21. #14
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giggles7p View Post
    LOL, Amy I love white russians! lolllll and my bday was this month! lol
    So much in common no wonder we are both part of the "**** luck club"!

    LOLLLLL
    Do you mean the drinks or the guys?

    Yeah, I remember your bday earlier this month. It's fate! We were destined to meet on this forum and become friends
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •