PhilF (ex-WhichBingo) is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Redesigned WhichBingo launched

Whilst LAC was in full swing we announced the launch our redesigned WhichBingo. In case you missed the news take a look at www.whichbingo.co.uk.

The brand new look aims to capitalise on the ever increasing demand from mobile and tablet visitors. Weve redeveloped the site using the latest in responsive web design techniques to ensure that each visitor is given an experience optimised to their device, no matter the screen size.

In addition to the site now being fully responsive, the new design has focused on making WhichBingo more user-friendly, easier to navigate and more effective in allowing visitors to interact with the site. All of this in turn means improved conversions and more traffic to clients like yourselves.

Please take a minute to have a look at the site and wed love to hear your feedback, both positive and negative.

PS if youd like to advertise on the newly re-designed WhichBingo, wed be happy to help! If you would like more information on advertising on the site please email Simon (simon.jones@focusonlinemanagement.com)

Gamer is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Looks really fresh and awesome.
    I like various blue themes and I really like the footer that will be inspiration for me.
    However, you keep white background in the written content area. Very good choice!.
    Hope bingo stay popular game online in the coming years.

pinkytoe is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Really nice redesign. It looks very fresh and clean. Well done as it cant have been easy implementing it on a big site like that.

Any complaints from your returning visitors?

Scampi is offline Private Member
    Thanks

It reminded me of National Express, haha sorry
    Great site.