Revenuenetwork no more supports BTC
As of September 1, 2022, Bitcoin will no longer be an available payment method moving forward.
Revenue Network will be replacing our Bitcoin payment method for all commission payments with Tether (USDT-ERC20), which is available on the Ethereum blockchain.
This is interesting. I started to buy BTC because of Bovada started to pay us in BTC. Now this twist.
I assume it will not be the last twist. I think it is logical to use stablecoins for gambling and affiliate payments for now. But there will be AML war against stablecoins in future. So maybe in few years they will switch back to BTC.
Either way this is convenient to most people I think. Stablecoins are pegged 1:1 to fiat. USDT can be spent from card directly at Binance. Or it can be exchanged at USD/USDT pair at Kraken.
Using BTC for gambling recently seems to be overkill.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.