Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 79
  1. #21
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    27,839
    Thanks
    2,181
    Thanked 7,878 Times in 4,967 Posts

    Default

    I have not formed an opinion of the he said/she said stuff that happened at Sucks, and if you have a problem with what happened there, why do you think it should be solved here?

    Sucks is a completly different kind of a forum when issues that people are passionate about are being discussed.

    Some members speak their mind and occassionally sometimes they may make comments without thinking it through (but the same thing happens here and damn near every other forum in existience) What is different about Sucks is the leeway that members are given in their posting style etc...

    But to say that players have NEVER been helped is completly WRONG!!

    I happen to know that The_CPA has personally helped many many players over the years, and often the player complaint that he worked on had it's roots at Sucks.

    The issue of the username being changed, well that should be taken up with Nick directly.

    I agree Peter, maybe a few of the posts were a bit harsh, but then again, I personally do not think any were meant as a personal attack, in fact a few people posted they thought it was too bad that the thread at Meisters as well as the idea in general went the direction it did....

    Just because some of the members may or may not have supported the idea of the AU/GAU or they may not have supported specific members, does not mean they did not have the right to discuss it. The same thing happened here...just under a different style.

    Again, based upon the style of the Sucks board...it was pretty close to how many threads go over there....

    Look, I know not every post I make is supported and agreed to 100% and that's ok, and I know that I am often scolded and lambasted for some of the posts, but that's ok too. I will still defend your right to have your opinion and your right to post it.

    And Peter, not once anything I said was meant as a personal distate for you or about you, and you are correct I don't understand why a few things were said....but that is how it goes.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    boozaa (26 September 2009)

  3. #22
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,222 Posts

    Default

    I wasn't going to chime in here but..

    Sucks is not for the faint of heart. I believe it was created that way. 'No Moderation'. Or very little. I've had my share of slams there but that's ok. I believe basically we are all on the same side.

    Jod made a bad post. She was temp banned at CM, she apologized. End of story as far as I'm concerned. I don't appreciate seeing my friend peter personally attacked and I said so. Moving on. These AU threads were simply bad from start to finish. I hope at this point everyone can just move on and either make amends or stay apart. I hope we can make amends. We are much more affective that way. We've all made errors in judgement, to some degree or another. Every one of us.

    This won't be settled here at the GPWA.

    Lastly, I have no idea what happened but I would bet the farm CPA doesn't/didn't change usernames. Not his style in any way.

    Peter, I hope you stick around. We need you.

  4. #23
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    27,839
    Thanks
    2,181
    Thanked 7,878 Times in 4,967 Posts

    Default

    Well said Mojo, and I agree with you.

    I honestly do NOT think Nick changed the username either.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  5. #24
    damiandunlap is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2002
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    I dont think nick change the name. but i am sure track did. Same old mess
    The sucks board brings nothing to the gambling world but mess. It does have it place, for pure messy people. Universal4 and mojo Nick is your friend, so you going to take it for him. True Nick has help people and also sucks has harm people , just because of some crazy mod over there that Nick loves. Putting monkey vidoes up, claiming that is a black man is racist. You cant twisted no other way, but you guys keep supporting the mess for years. Now they going all out on Gamtrak, should say track. Cause of his racist ways hating see a sista make it in the business

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBfans5LYGo
    Last edited by damiandunlap; 26 September 2009 at 8:38 am.
    AdultBusinessUnion.com

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to damiandunlap For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (26 September 2009), giggles7p (26 September 2009)

  7. #25
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Damiandunlap,

    I see what has been done to attack you personally God awful IMO. There is constructive criticism and destructive criticism. With every passing day the picture is becoming very clear. First and foremost we are human beings and deserve to treated as such.

    I do not support ThisCasinoSucks Board in any way, shape or form.

    Nice hearing from you again Damiandunlap.

    greek39

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pgaming For This Useful Post:

    damiandunlap (26 September 2009), GamTrak (26 September 2009)

  9. #26
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    They have been doing this since 2002 or 2003! They stalk me on the net, they follow me from board to board harrasing me, but they will never make me quit what I love doing! PERIOD! My life is Great, God is GOOD and I'm happy with how my business is going which gets their 'panties in a wad' frequently.

    I've learned to choose my battles wisely and THEY are not worthy of my valuable time nor energy so I don't read their posts, or those of anyone that support them, as I know they are out to cause drama so it's all good! I only went over there the last time because it was NECESSARY and I hope I don't have to go back again anytime soon because they are some miserable, evil, hateful folks!

    Quote Originally Posted by damiandunlap View Post
    I dont think nick change the name. but i am sure track did. Same old mess
    The sucks board brings nothing to the gambling world but mess. It does have it place, for pure messy people. Universal4 and mojo Nick is your friend, so you going to take it for him. True Nick has help people and also sucks has harm people , just because of some crazy mod over there that Nick loves. Putting monkey vidoes up, claiming that is a black man is racist. You cant twisted no other way, but you guys keep supporting the mess for years. Now they going all out on Gamtrak, should say track. Cause of his racist ways hating see a sista make it in the business

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBfans5LYGo
    As far as the name change, I would bet my life that The CPA would never do that (as IMO Nick is as FAIR and good at is gets), but I can't say the same for anyone else over there.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GamTrak For This Useful Post:

    damiandunlap (26 September 2009), giggles7p (26 September 2009)

  11. #27
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    When it comes to bashing Damian (who is a good guy, when you get to meet him in person) they got STUCK ON STUCK and dragged him thru the mud, crap and everything else available!

    Granted Damian has his moments, but we all do and it's really sad how it's allowed to continue. Folks love to talk about 'ethics' and doing the right thing, yet they see NOTHING wrong with what those "folks at sucks" do to others. I guess as long as they are NOT under attack it's acceptable! Whatever!
    Quote Originally Posted by greek39 View Post
    Damiandunlap,

    I see what has been done to attack you personally God awful IMO. There is constructive criticism and destructive criticism. With every passing day the picture is becoming very clear. First and foremost we are human beings and deserve to treated as such.

    I do not support ThisCasinoSucks Board in any way, shape or form.

    Nice hearing from you again Damiandunlap.

    greek39

  12. #28
    boozaa's Avatar
    boozaa is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    The sucks board is actually refreshing to have around where you can say what you want without any form of censorship,
    so somebody you have never met or dont even know has said bad things about you, are you so insecure in yourselves that you'll let it bother you, if so, you shouldnt be on any forums or the internet. full stop! i dont see anyone holding a gun to your head making you read these things, if you dont like what your reading, dont go there,

    the only opionions you should be worried about it people close to you or people you respect, since few people here actually know or respect people over at sucks or visa versa this thread is a total waste of time,
    "Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."

  13. #29
    damiandunlap is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2002
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    The core sucks people just dont post stuff on the board. They will follow you around posting stuff using your real name and address and even contact programs to stop your money coming in.
    Also the core sucks people get **** off of you do the same thing to them and bann you. Try it. They can dish it out but cant take it, they will bann you. It a one way over there. So its not a true place to let you be free. I seen only one big forum like that and that Gfy forum.
    AdultBusinessUnion.com

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to damiandunlap For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (26 September 2009)

  15. #30
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by damiandunlap View Post
    The core sucks people just dont post stuff on the board. They will follow you around posting stuff using your real name and address and even contact programs to stop your money coming in.
    Also the core sucks people get **** off of you do the same thing to them and bann you. Try it. They can dish it out but cant take it, they will bann you. It a one way over there. So its not a true place to let you be free. I seen only one big forum like that and that Gfy forum.
    TRUE! They have posted my personal information, media buys contracts that I've made, lied about me having outstanding parking tickets as I've only ever had one ticket and that was paid on the spot for speeding. They posted that I've stolen money out of the church plate as it passed and many other crazy lies. They even created a board that was basically about trashing GamTrak. How sad is that? LOL

    Very few folks have spoken up and defended me and I can't thank the few that have enough and give them credit to do so as not many have the balls to stand up to these type of thugs and defend someone under attack.

    I'm not surprized that someone like boozaa would 'embrace' that type of behavior because he is one that has attacked me personally with his 'judgemental' mentality on a couple occasions. Right bozo?

  16. #31
    boozaa's Avatar
    boozaa is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GamTrak View Post
    TRUE! They have posted my personal information, media buys contracts that I've made, lied about me having outstanding parking tickets as I've only ever had one ticket and that was paid on the spot for speeding. They posted that I've stolen money out of the church plate as it passed and many other crazy lies. They even created a board that was basically about trashing GamTrak. How sad is that? LOL

    Very few folks have spoken up and defended me and I can't thank the few that have enough and give them credit to do so as not many have the balls to stand up to these type of thugs and defend someone under attack.

    I'm not surprized that someone like boozaa would 'embrace' that type of behavior because he is one that has attacked me personally with his 'judgemental' mentality on a couple occasions. Right bozo?


    That true gamtrak i have attacked you, along with others that promote rogue casino's, and i will continue to do so with anyone that promotes rogues,
    If i have posted any lies about you just tell me where and i will retract them,
    "Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."

  17. #32
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    Go back to your place and trash your own members, you seem to only have a couple of posts here and they have been "trash talking, attacks" which is not needed here. Like you said, thats what your site is for...correct?

    Why did you come here anyway? you said in your own post, if you don't like what someone is posting, don't read it, don't go there...and don't be so insecure....so whats your excuse for coming here and posting crap?

    Gamtrak and Greek are fantastic people, if you don't like them thats your opinion and right, but its not very grown up to go around trashing someone just because you don't like them> Tell me, where do you get your info? I mean are you neighbors with either one? are they family? are school friends?? Because the posts that are posted and the crap that is said about either of them would have to come from someone who "actually" knows them, in person, face to face....otherwise, its all rumors and lies....So which is it, how do you or anyone else who post crap about someone on Cyberspace get there facts??
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to giggles7p For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (27 September 2009)

  19. #33
    boozaa's Avatar
    boozaa is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giggles7p View Post
    Go back to your place and trash your own members, you seem to only have a couple of posts here and they have been "trash talking, attacks" which is not needed here. Like you said, thats what your site is for...correct?

    Why did you come here anyway? you said in your own post, if you don't like what someone is posting, don't read it, don't go there...and don't be so insecure....so whats your excuse for coming here and posting crap?

    Gamtrak and Greek are fantastic people, if you don't like them thats your opinion and right, but its not very grown up to go around trashing someone just because you don't like them> Tell me, where do you get your info? I mean are you neighbors with either one? are they family? are school friends?? Because the posts that are posted and the crap that is said about either of them would have to come from someone who "actually" knows them, in person, face to face....otherwise, its all rumors and lies....So which is it, how do you or anyone else who post crap about someone on Cyberspace get there facts??
    lol if stating the truth is trash talking , so be it
    "Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."

  20. #34
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    I'm still waiting to hear how you know this stuff is the "truth"???.....You must know them personally then...right?
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giggles7p For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (27 September 2009)

  22. #35
    jod5413 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 19 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    I really do not want to be here posting, but since Greek, Gamtrak, and Giggles seem to want to beat a dead horse, I figured, what the Hell.

    First, Greek, I researched your name change at Sucks and WOL, surprise, surprise, you can easily change your "handle" (name) yourself by accessing your profile page, although your stats stay with your original handle, it shows your changed name on the forum. You Sir, changed your own handle from Greek39 to Drunk39, and also made a new account under flewtrap. And, you let people think CPA or Mrracetrack did it. No matter what you post it comes right back, pointing a finger at you. You also told me about your drinking in a PM that was a little bit threatening. I told you that it was OK at the time, but based on what you post now, I see I made a wrong decision.

    GFPC, I appreciate that you are friends with Greek. However you might change your mind if he sent you PMs threatening you. If he is drunk when he does that, fine, he's drunk, I will cut him some slack. If he is sober and sending threats, well, I do not think that is OK.

    Gamtrak, anyone that has been around long enough knows that you are lying about Sucks people and your history with them and know your agenda, you are in the business to make money, period. You do promote rogue casinos and justify it by stating "none of my players have issues and they pay me", so that is OK. You have been utterly unscrupulous, telling stories about Sucks people did this, Sucks people did that in forums. You also were a might bit nasty at Casinomeister a time or three. Yet, you have no proof to show the offenses you say they are responsible for. The main reason Sucks folks do not get along with you is that you promote rogue casinos and you personally threatened a Sucks member in her "real life". I dare anyone here or elseware to say that is acceptable behavior to mess around with someone's real life career.

    Aligning yourself with Damien Dunlap, Bryan Bailey's "Clown of the Internet Award", and spouting racist crap is simply that, crap. The reason he is picked on is because of his ridiculous tirades about Track did this, Track did that. Damien hawks worthless software programs, diet pills and promotes himself on Utube. He loves sending porn PMs to womem on the net. Damien is the sole cause of his internet troubles. No one with even half a brain is going to believe him, or you, if you align yourself with him.

    Just my two cents, probably a waste of time. However I hope one or two people here see the truth.
    Last edited by jod5413; 27 September 2009 at 12:25 am.

  23. #36
    jod5413 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 19 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    I gotta say, although I do not "have a horse in this race", I really am gung ho on setting things straight.

    I am really tired of people that are shady, at best, trying to make the "truthful sayers" get acknowledged, just by the members of a forum. (that would be GPWA", with Gamtrak spouting crap about the Sucks Crew).

    People will choose what side they want to be on, that is truly their choice. I would say to everyone, do your research, history of this business first. Then make your informed choice on the issues.

    Jod
    Last edited by jod5413; 27 September 2009 at 12:34 am. Reason: spelling, of course!!

  24. #37
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    First, Greek, I researched your name change at Sucks and WOW, surprise, surprise, you can easily change your "handle" (name) yourself by accessing your profile page, although your stats stay with your original handle, it shows your changed name on the forum. You Sir, changed your own handle from Greek39 to Drunk39, and also made a new account under flewtrap. And, you let people think CPA or Mrracetrack did it. No matter what you post it comes right back, pointing a finger at you. You also told me about your drinking in a PM that was a little bit threatening. I told you that it was OK at the time, but based on what you post now, I see I made a wrong decision.
    You lie Jod and you know it! Like to proceed yes or no? I have done my research.

    Another personal attack calling me drunk you best be picking your battles carefully.

    I call your bluff because the sucks forum has been pegged. For a neophyte like yourself look up the term.

    greek39

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to pgaming For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (27 September 2009)

  26. #38
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    I am waiting Jod think carefully...

    Yes or no?

    Just my two cents, probably a waste of time. However I hope one or two people here see the truth.
    Absolutely a waste of your time because you decide attempt to make them sub human.

    And please keep in mind Yabb does have a license agreement.

    greek39
    Last edited by pgaming; 27 September 2009 at 12:24 am.

  27. #39
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Still waiting Jod or must you do some consulting? Take me for no fool and you must trust me on this.

    Again Yes or no?

    greek39

  28. #40
    jod5413 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 19 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Good God, Greek! Go ahead and post "your proof". I do not have a clue what you are posting above. Looks like absolute crap to me.

    I know the truth, I have the proof. Give it up. Greek, before you look like the total ass you are acting like.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •