Renee you should definitely come to G2E
Renee you should definitely come to G2E
Off to Spain after the Open Championship's finished for 10 days, will be the first time my 2 year-old has been on a plane so should be an experience! Looks to be seriously hot out there at the moment, up to 40C or thereabouts most days so factor 50 at the ready...
Finally... a vacation to Mexico in October.. Can't wait... It's the only thing keeping me motivated at the moment![]()
www.AllGamblingSites.com | www.UK-Casino-Online.co.uk | www.topslotsites.co.uk | www.allcanadacasinos.com | UK-bet.co.uk | Slots Online | www.uk-onlineslots.co.uk | www.newukcasino.co.uk | www.casinos2023.co.uk | www.onlinecasinorealmoney.org.uk | www.au-onlinecasinos.com | www.latestcasinosites.co.uk
I'd love to, but I'm in the bridal party of my best friend's wedding on the 26th September. It would mean I'd have to leave on the 27th and to be there just a few days the cost will likely be far too great
If I'm going to go to Vegas I'd prefer to make a long trip of it and see as much of the US as I can, and so far all of my friends have cancelled on the USA road trip so noone to actually go with :/
Edit: Just looked at flights quickly. $2200 return is the cheapest I could find. Not worth it.
Last edited by Renee; 8 July 2015 at 6:45 pm.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
This is what we plan on doing next year, Start in San Fran and fly back from Vegas - San Fran, San Jose, San Diego, Tijuana in Mexico, Los Angeles then Vegas. 3 weeks in total.
If you manage to sort it out let me know what times I'll see if we can be there at around the same time.
Renee (9 July 2015)
Recently moved up to ID... Friends in Phoenix, Family in San Diego. Vegas is usually a stopping point on the way... (Cheap rooms, and what can I say... I never get tired of the gambling scene).
Just spent the a week in Laughlin (an hour from Vegas.. Like a mini Vegas on the river..) took a bunch of pictures and videos.. Planning to use them in my blog posts soon.
In a few weeks I'll be in San Diego visiting family for 5 days.. Then on the way back we'll stop in Vegas for a few nights to break up the drive and strike it rich real quick..
Then I have another Phoenix trip planned in 2 months.. Between that Ive gone to Yellowstone a few times since i've been up here in ID!
So yeah... Just a lot of driving between the northern and southern US.
Since 2009 we have been reviewing online casinos with a current focus on US Mobile Casinos. More recently we have launched and expanded into the world market with Online Casino Reviews - Along with our newest addition monlinecasinos.com.
DanHorvat (9 July 2015)
I'm not doing anything as glamorous as some of you guys, but we're driving down to Virginia Beach to do some camping. We're also stopping for a jam-packed one day tour of D.C.! Anyone have some must-see sights (besides the White House of course)?
Stop by and visit us in Quebec on your way home! The weather is beautiful (mostly) and there are countless things to do![]()
vardan (9 July 2015)
Sam_IncomeAccess (9 July 2015)
Jerusalem, Alaska (because of Jack London's Smoke Bellew), Greek Islands - Santorini, Norwegian Fjords, some medieval little towns in Germany and France, Florence - Tuscany, Oceania - Bora-Bora, Hawaii, Cuba, Scotland .................................................. ......
I'll try to stop in Quebec on my way to Alaska.
Renee (9 July 2015)
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Greece...
Been waiting for this vacation for a long time. Hope I won't find myself sleeping on the beach cause the ATM's don't work![]()
Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.
Well I'll be staying in, not so sunny this year, Scotland. Traveling around a bit with the kids though to give them a change of scenery for a while.
Hopefully it dries up and gets a little warmer within the next week or so. Today we're sitting at 12 deg C and it's pouring with rain which seems to be typical of the summer this year.
Will be off to Croatia and Serbia end of this month for 3 weeks. I believe I deserve some rest
Doolally, it is always colder up north there, come at least to Yorkshire where it was +25 today!
My website: http://mrbinary.co.uk/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrBinaryAff
Like my pictures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mrbinary
Cancun for me
![]()
vardan (13 July 2015)