Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    The Buzz's Avatar
    The Buzz is offline GPWA Gossip Hound
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,478
    Thanks
    454
    Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,268 Posts

    Default There's a new e-wallet in town - Pindebit

    www.pindebit.net

    Only seen it for use on poker.com/carbonpoker.com, and it's filled with fees like all the other new options. Card can hold no more than $2,700 at a time, but there are no monthly limits, so long as all your transactions are done directly with a bank account and not at an ATM.

    The jury is still out ... and would like its NETeller back, thank you very much.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    I can't get the site to load...Plus I'm always a little wary of sites that use a .net as opposed to a .com especially for e-commerce...Just my two cents though.


    Cheers



    Dave

  3. #3
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    Run! Run fast and run far!

    Do not click on this site.
    Do not trust your hard earned cash to fly-by-night start-up ventures.

    They might be good ut why risk your money - or your reputation by recommending them to players at this stage.

    BUSINESS 101

  4. #4
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Run! Run fast and run far!

    Do not click on this site.
    Do not trust your hard earned cash to fly-by-night start-up ventures
    Gooner , How do you know they are a fly by night venture? Everyone has to start somewhere. It is not so simple to become a financial processor. Ask me I know - I have a site called www.smarteller.com which I have been working on since last November. There is loads of red tape and contracts , security stuff etc that one has to go through before you can launch any kind of ewallet.
    My launch has been delayed numerous times due to various compliance and red tape that we have to adhere to. I am still not due to launch for a few months still , as we also have to go through stringent testing

    I am not saying trust these guys implicitly and deposit loads of money with them , but give them a chance ...and I don't know them from a bar of soap in case you think I am associated to them

  5. #5
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topboss View Post
    Gooner , How do you know they are a fly by night venture?
    ....
    I am not saying trust these guys implicitly and deposit loads of money with them , but give them a chance ...and I don't know them from a bar of soap in case you think I am associated to them
    I don't know them either ...

    But I'm not prepared to risk my money - and the money of thousands of MY readers - by using them.

    Any affiliate recommending start-up ventures for their players without detailed knowledge of the site and through financial understanding is being irresponsible.

    There are many more scams (and failed ventures) out there than long term players - and the online gambling industry has enough troubles with credibility than getting burnt this way too.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    I'd try them out, but they only seem to accept USA peps.

    As a point of reference...All online web-wallets were once where this company is now...I agree in holding back to gauge things. On the flip, I don't think trashing them without any proof about them being scammers is warranted.



    Cheers



    Dave

  7. #7
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    It has been awhile since this topic has been posted to, any news on PinDebit? I checked them out and all looks OK, at least they are still doing business. The fees don't look too far out of line and the initial load is set at $60 US.

    Any good or bad info yet?
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •