Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 24 of 24
  1. #21
    ddm
    ddm is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked 470 Times in 287 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Any idea where to scrape even complete schedules? Upfront as much as possible? I am currently using api from unibet, but they are not reliable for us sports esp. ncaa.
    espn's feed accepts parameters..
    open the schedule page, open your network panel in chrome, filter by XHR only, do some clicking on the dates + work out the parameters the json feed URI takes.

    eg http://secure.espn.com/core/mens-col...site-type=full

    adding / removing / altering parameters will yield diff data + formats

  2. #22
    Btts is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2019
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Well working with API ain't easy. I have putted a lot of work to create the both teams to score stats in btts.bet. Scraping is an option but what about getting stats from several sources? I believe this will make your predictions more accurate

  3. #23
    Punterbb's Avatar
    Punterbb is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Subject very interested. . I see some advices.I need a developer to have apis like dropping odds surebet tool to integrate my websites. In near past had some contact with developers and all was fail. Probably they havent skills at affiliate/betting sector.

  4. #24
    Perffy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    you
    sorry for the late response. I am using PHP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •