
Originally Posted by
RacingJim
I understand the issue of negative carryover from a bookies point of view, but from my point of view if I am sending several hundred customers per month to a business through my site, then I want some form of return on that or I'll send the customers elsewhere.
This is exactly the point where non-resetting bookies should understand why they should not drop commissions even when you stop sending players and why the commission should be lifetime.
The continuous promotion rule is more deadly IMO. One can read it also "the more they will punish affiliates for ceasing promotion, the more will be resetting demanded".
Yes, with flat % I would send ppl elsewhere more frequently if they do not bring money and simply waited what will happen. More fair deal IMO.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.