Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 46 of 46
  1. #41
    indepthstats is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grem View Post
    You should geo target your traffic and do a good job of making sure your non US traffic is sent to brands that don't focus on US markets. That means working with programs like Coral, Bet365, Betvictor and etc
    I appreciate your response, but if you'd read any of this thread you'd see that Bet365, Pinnacle, and several other prominent UK books will not accept US affiliates in to their programs any more. Regardless of where the traffic is coming from.

    That is the issue for me at this point.
    Last edited by indepthstats; 24 August 2014 at 2:35 pm.

  2. #42
    Gamer's Avatar
    Gamer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    437
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 198 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    Panther Casino from Costa Rica
    How it is possible that you exist for 5 years already Copyright 2009-2014 Panther Casino
    and your Alexa rank is only around 2,100,000 ??

    I am just curious about the situation that non-US resident have web-site that is hosted in California, US.
    He can advertise sportsbook and casino affiliate programs that accept US players?????
    The world is crazy!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamer For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 October 2014)

  4. #43
    andrea_miller's Avatar
    andrea_miller is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    June 2014
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    HI,

    http://firebrandaffiliates.com/ accepts US players and affiliates.

    We guarantee to give you the fastest payouts, highest conversion and great Rev Share/CPA deals with no QUOTA required. Message me for details.

  5. #44
    hockeypuck1000 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Paid as a US Affiliate ( all Non-US clients)

    Quote Originally Posted by indepthstats View Post
    We finally got the kinks worked out on our site and I'm ready to start taking a deeper look at which affiliate programs will be the best for us to partner with long term.

    I went ahead and signed up for the bettingpartners.com program since I have first hand knowledge of their sites and at least know they are competent from what I've seen.

    What other programs would you recommend given the following type of site:

    -Very highly targeted tennis traffic, expecting a pretty good volume of traffic in the next 6-12 weeks. So the affiliates must have a sportsbook (not just casino), and live betting is a big plus.

    -Based in the US, but will have visitors worldwide (we're working on alternative language sites as we speak). So we probably need at least 1-2 affiliate programs for each major market. But they must accept (and be able to pay) U.S. affiliates.

    -Would also be interested in sponsoring some contests or free rolls to help conversion rates early on with select affiliates. Not sure how common this is.

    Reading the boards I've learned a lot, but also become a little overwhelmed by all of the information. Some useful, some not so much.

    So I'd really appreciate some unbiased suggestions and your experiences.

    A note for the Affiliate Program Reps on this board: You're more than welcome to chime in and state your program offerings as well, but please make sure you at least meet the minimum requirements we're looking for. And also, if you have references from other established members on these boards that'd be a huge help.


    Thanks all!





    Is it legal to be compensated in the US? Even with all Non-US clients
    If not, what are the safest off shore ( basically Non-US options)

  6. #45
    hockeypuck1000 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edgarf76 View Post
    I want to clarify that the company I was talking about was not bet365. I looked through emails and it was not bet365.

    As a US affiliate ( Non-US business) is there a reason to be nervous/scared, as you build a business that revenue share to the states becomes anissue?

  7. #46
    hockeypuck1000 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edgarf76 View Post
    I want to clarify that the company I was talking about was not bet365. I looked through emails and it was not bet365.

    Any opinions as to what a US affiliate can do? Will be all Non_US clients. open off shore?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •