Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    carllindth is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts

    Red face What do you think?

    Hi!

    I just started a new site jackpotgames.co, which main purpose is to gather all the big slot jackpots and lotto jackpots and give indicators to whether you should play it now or wait for your best chance to win the jackpot. Just a fun project, but I think it could be pretty useful for jackpot hunters. What do you guys think?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    doovde's Avatar
    doovde is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 65 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    I like the concept. Could use more depth of content on each page. How the game works, reviews of the game and that kind of thing. You seem to have that on a related page. One URL would be better.

    Are you getting the jackpots from an xml or scraping the data?

  3. #3
    carllindth is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the input! I get the data from different api:s.

  4. #4
    Muppet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 661 Times in 290 Posts

    Default

    I think you are yet another worthless spammer without an original idea in your head. I also think that you should allow comments on your site so that I can sign up and spam links to my site on there, just like you did to mine. I'm sure you would not mind would you?

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muppet For This Useful Post:

    dfiocch (6 February 2017), eenzoo (30 January 2017), Planet Mark (30 January 2017), Scampi (30 January 2017)

  6. #5
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 304 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Ohhhh

  7. #6
    carllindth is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    I think you are yet another worthless spammer without an original idea in your head. I also think that you should allow comments on your site so that I can sign up and spam links to my site on there, just like you did to mine. I'm sure you would not mind would you?
    Why the hostile tone? I think I have a original idea because I have not seen many sites like mine. And regarding "spam links on your site", I tried to post a forum message, not spammy at all, but it was not even approved so I don't understand why you are upset?

  8. #7
    Muppet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 661 Times in 290 Posts

    Default

    I am upset because I have to deal with bullshit like this on a daily basis from people such as yourself that try to use our site to promote themselves. The reason your post was not approved is because it fits the profile of the typical spammer - signs up, drops links to their site in the first post, and buggers off. We waste time and money writing code to detect idiots like yourself so their posts never see the light of day but you keep coming back in a never ending arms race that we have to deal with. So yes I have every right to be upset and I have every right to let people know who and what you are, and you have every right to **** off and stop spamming other people's sites. Good luck.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muppet For This Useful Post:

    dfiocch (6 February 2017), MrDeposit (31 January 2017)

  10. #8
    KazaK's Avatar
    KazaK is offline International Moderator - Russian Section
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    273
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 52 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    I like it, design better than jackpotgraphs.com, but you lose in information.
    Development and Marketing for Online Gambling Software Solutions: Project https://B2bslots.com is Seller Gambling Software for "Special"​ Markets.

  11. #9
    IGT Partners's Avatar
    IGT Partners is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 63 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carllindth View Post
    Hi!

    I just started a new site jackpotgames.co, which main purpose is to gather all the big slot jackpots and lotto jackpots and give indicators to whether you should play it now or wait for your best chance to win the jackpot. Just a fun project, but I think it could be pretty useful for jackpot hunters. What do you guys think?

    Thanks
    I like the idea but as per other suggestions, there are low information about the slots/providers - you should focus on write more useful content

    In the other hand, please check my PM and let me know.

    Cheers!

  12. #10
    Anna_sjolander's Avatar
    Anna_sjolander is offline New Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    It's a good one!

  13. #11
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    I like your idea and website, and wish you great success with it.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetbet For This Useful Post:

    carllindth (6 February 2017)

  15. #12
    KazaK's Avatar
    KazaK is offline International Moderator - Russian Section
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    273
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 52 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Hi friend, when you get information about summ of jackpot?
    Development and Marketing for Online Gambling Software Solutions: Project https://B2bslots.com is Seller Gambling Software for "Special"​ Markets.

  16. #13
    carllindth is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KazaK View Post
    Hi friend, when you get information about summ of jackpot?
    I receive jackpot figures from my partner casinos / lottery providers through various feeds.

  17. #14
    KazaK's Avatar
    KazaK is offline International Moderator - Russian Section
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    273
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 52 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Ok thk you
    Development and Marketing for Online Gambling Software Solutions: Project https://B2bslots.com is Seller Gambling Software for "Special"​ Markets.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to KazaK For This Useful Post:

    carllindth (6 February 2017)

  19. #15
    tehsik is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    297
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    I am upset because I have to deal with bullshit like this on a daily basis from people such as yourself that try to use our site to promote themselves. The reason your post was not approved is because it fits the profile of the typical spammer - signs up, drops links to their site in the first post, and buggers off. We waste time and money writing code to detect idiots like yourself so their posts never see the light of day but you keep coming back in a never ending arms race that we have to deal with. So yes I have every right to be upset and I have every right to let people know who and what you are, and you have every right to **** off and stop spamming other people's sites. Good luck.
    lol man )))

  20. #16
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    I like the clean design and can see why players would want to come back and have a look at your site again. A little more content to beef up the site in general wouldn't go amiss but I think you've definitely got something good that can be built upon.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doolally For This Useful Post:

    carllindth (9 February 2017)

  22. #17
    DanHorvat's Avatar
    DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Location
    Actual location may vary.
    Posts
    1,994
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    1,418
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 783 Posts

    Default

    You got a quality site with quality info. I don't think I've seen a site that presents jackpot information like this.

    And it's more than 99% of affiliates are doing. Good idea, keep it up.
    Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to DanHorvat For This Useful Post:

    carllindth (9 February 2017)

  24. #18
    Miles_Videoslots's Avatar
    Miles_Videoslots is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    386
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 477 Times in 214 Posts

    Default

    Very good concept and very clean and tidy site i do like it .. I was always a fan of jackpotgraphs.com as some else mentioned but you seem to show the information in more clear way well done good concept keep it going

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Miles_Videoslots For This Useful Post:

    carllindth (9 February 2017)

  26. #19
    Toni is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2015
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 34 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    A bit more text size would help to rank better on google. I like the idea!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Toni For This Useful Post:

    carllindth (9 February 2017)

  28. #20
    sparky1 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    I like the idea, but agree, the more info you add, the better.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •