Once you have built a site with allot of content and are regularly updating the site what should you concentrate on? What takes up most of your time when working on your sites?
Once you have built a site with allot of content and are regularly updating the site what should you concentrate on? What takes up most of your time when working on your sites?
Jackpot Avenue- www.jackpotavenue.com
Great question. I wish I had a great answer but I'm just as much in the dark as you!
I have a routine of spending a few hours each Monday in a local cafe with a notepad writing down ideas - possible ways to improve the site content, article outlines, SEO info etc.
For the past 18 months it's been easy and the ideas have just flowed. Some of which I've been able to implement, some of which I binned and some of which are still on the wish list.
This week I just stared at a blank piece of paper for 2 hours and came out with nothing but indigestion.
I've tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to work. It's either just a matter of time - or it's time to call it a day.
Andy
fortunepalace.co.uk - Fortune Palace | Online Casino Strategy Guide
Fortune Palace on Twitter
Fortune Palace's YouTube channel
I always work on the development of my site, I always have so many plans and ideas that every day I try to implement all of them.
It's difficult to say "what' next?". You should determine that by yourself, what you need to do that to make your site more interesting for your visitors, what you need to do that to increase your traffic, what you need to do that your visitors come back after the first visit from your site, what you need to do that your visitors read more than one article and stay on your site more than 30 seconds and etc.
Analise your statistics and determine what you want to change.
Once we had the site built and content posted, we focused (and still are) on getting traffic and new members.
One helpful way is link exchanging. Another is registering your url on a site like GoDaddy (or something similar).
There are different things that different types of sites need to do. Sites that focus on casinos might need to focus on something different then a site that focuses on poker.
But getting the traffic and members would have to be #1 for me.
Sharon
Co-Owner, Maximum Poker League
www.maximumpokerleague.com
Top US Poker Rooms, Poker News , Poker Leagues, Calendar of games