On my one Word Press website, when I am logged in I do not get the options at the top of the page to edit a page, create a page, or even go to the dashboard. I guess it is almost like the toolbar at the top of page that has disappeared. Because of this when I want to edit a page I have to type in "wp-admin" to the end of the url to get to the dashboard and then go to All Pages and find the page I want and edit it that way.
My site is pretty big so it is really inconvenient to do it this way. I spend less time on this website because of this since it is so cumbersome and a pain to edit any pages and/or posts.
Has this happened to anyone else in the past and does anyone know how to fix this to get the what I am calling the "Word Press toolbar" to appear back at the top of the page?
Thanks for any help,
Travis


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


