Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Why is it?

  1. #21
    iGamingWriter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    751
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Yeah magpies are assholes for sure.

    I have really curly hair and when I was younger (long before i used to chemically straighten it) magpies used to like to attack me because they thought my hair was a bloody nest.
    Bloody hell - that's enough to give a person a phobia!
    iGamingContent.co.uk - Content writing services by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable writers in the sector.

    BetBlocker.org - Responsible Gambling charity providing free blocking software to everyone.

  2. #22
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    That is amazing. I love stuff like that.

    I will be searching for videos of that on the weekend now!
    You think that's interesting, Ren?... wait till I send you the link to a video about how to find water in the desert!...... "First; catch your baboon"

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony-Coral For This Useful Post:

    Renee (13 September 2012), TheBoyMitchell (13 September 2012)

  4. #23
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Ever notice you never (or almost never) see a crow dead in the road? I heard it's because one is in a tree and calls "Caar, caar" when a car is coming...

    Never expected this much info on crows from my simple question, great discussion. I have learned a lot about these pests.

    Side note, saw a buzzard who was eating road kill. He/she got tired of moving for cars so the crazy thing drug the carcass off to the berm of the road and ate without interruption!
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chips For This Useful Post:

    Renee (13 September 2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •