Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default Wordpress Header Question

    I launched a new website www.egamblingportals.com and using a wprdpress theme I like. The only problem is the header image is to big. By default it is 969 x 200 pixels. I have looked around to try to change this but I cant figure out how to. I would rather have it about 960x150.

    Does anyone know if you can change this and if so how?

    Thanks
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

  2. #2
    Pmig is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2012
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 78 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    Edit your css file and add this:

    #logo {
    clear: both;
    width: 960px !important;
    height: 150px !important;
    }

    the location of file should be: wp-content/themes/redline/style.css
    Last edited by Pmig; 21 January 2013 at 1:28 pm. Reason: edited to add file location

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •