Of course this is my own opinion and everyone should do their own research and read all the forums and do research on each program. But since 2012 is almost to an end I wanted to post the 5 programs I feel (IMO) are a no starter!!
1. Bwin.Party - The main ones here are all Party brands and Bwin brands. I would avoid them like the plague based on historical data on how they have shafted affiliates.
2. Europartners - No explanation needed here - just do research and you will understand why we feel they are a bad program to push - read their forum postings.
3. Guru Revenue - If you wanna get paid as an affiliates for sure avoid this group.
4. Full Tilt Poker - When they come out with the new affiliate program I would seriously recommend people remember all the trouble they caused historically and present day. They have shafted all the affiliates who promoted them in the past.
5. Ladbrokes - They shafted all US affiliates and for that reason I will not touch these shaddy characters. As far as I am concerned they are a bunch of clowns.
Caution: Income Access Warning
I would also like to caution anyone who is planning or thinking to promote any site/program that uses INCOME ACCESS backend stats. From my perspective there is to much room for abuse and it appears IA can not do much about it. I am not saying Income Access is at fault - but there are some brands who use Income Access that have not paid affiliates, are posting wrong stats data and still continue to use IA services. For this reason I just wanted to indicate caution is required!!
-------------
Feel free to update this list with your recommendations on programs to avoid.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks

Reply With Quote



