Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Write a Review for GPWA!!



    If you've been happy with the information you've found here and help you've received, we'd appreciate it if you'd write a short review for GPWA at Alexa.

    http://www.alexa.com/data/details/re...=&url=gpwa.org


    Thank you!! k:

  2. #2
    Ace Fun's Avatar
    Ace Fun is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Done that!

    Now will it get posted?

  3. #3
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Get posted over there? It should. I hope it was good!! :LOL: :LOL:

    Thank you!

  4. #4
    Ace Fun's Avatar
    Ace Fun is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    The lone star posters annoyed me over there. I was going to comment on them, but the rules said I couldn't, so I compromised.

    Looks as if it up, so you can tell me what you think.

  5. #5
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    I added my 2 cents worth.
    I guess there was a few postings from envious non GPWA members :LOL:

  6. #6
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Nice review, Ace - thanks!! k:

    Top - your wasn't up yet, I'll check again later. Thank you!

  7. #7
    jeffyfan is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Did my post and gave this forum 5 stars you are the best!!!
    Jonda

  8. #8
    Pam712's Avatar
    Pam712 is offline Assistant Manager
    Join Date
    February 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,437
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •