Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Adios Amigos

  1. #1
    TanyaEverest's Avatar
    TanyaEverest is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts

    Default Adios Amigos

    Hi everyone,

    Today is my last day at Everest and I wanted to take a second to thank all of you who have made the past 2 1/2 or so years so wonderful. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with everyone and participating in the GPWA forums.

    While I am leaving, I want to assure everyone that you are still left in the hands of a very capable, strong affiliate team. For those who have worked directly with me, Kasia will be your new contact (krak@everestaffiliates.com). Kasia has been with Everest for several years and has been briefed in detail on all my accounts.

    Thank you again for a great few years! While I'll be out of the gaming world in my next endeavor, perhaps we will all meet again someday

    Regards,

    Tanya

  2. #2
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Bye Tanya
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    ironman2000's Avatar
    ironman2000 is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked 163 Times in 135 Posts

    Default

    I hope you have great success in your new venture whatever that maybe and I am sure they will benefit from your professionalism.

    It was a pleasure to work with you whilst you were at Everest............but hey life goes on and I hope you can pop back some time to let the GPWA family know your doing fine!!!!

    Keith
    KEITH WILLIAMSON | INDEPENDANT GAMING CONSULTANT

    SKYPE= ironman20001


    http://twitter.com/ironman20001

  4. #4
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

  5. #5
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Best of luck Tanya,

    I'd especially like to thank you for kindly sharing the facebook marketing guide that introduced me to the HubSpot site which in turn lead me to so many other online resources that have really helped me get stuck into Social Media

    All the best !!

  6. #6
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Fair winds and following seas Tanya. Hope you will not be a stranger here. Best of luck in your new ventures.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  7. #7
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Hi Tanya! I wish you the best in this next chapter of your life!

  8. #8
    TanyaEverest's Avatar
    TanyaEverest is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Thanks everyone! Already missing everyone

  9. #9
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Goodbyes are not forever.
    Goodbyes are not the end.
    They simply mean I'll miss you
    Until we meet again!



    Take care of yourself Tanya dear

    We will definitely miss you
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •