
Originally Posted by
P4K Gaming
I am only responding Once to this matter and it is not to justify our agreement with Jet Set Marketing.
The campaign was suppose to begin, And we had made the deal arrangements that Jaxon has so kindly advertised. No one is disagreeing there. As Jaxon wasn't to sure weather he should list the amount it is $495.
Let me say this to you Jaxon,
I am still yet to receive a reply from your boss in relation to payment, We were working through an arrangement to have the $495 repaid as we did not meet our arrangement deal.
But I will not support a marketing company of your nature to publicly slam me considering you haven't even bothered to reply to me. I have been on msn countless times while you have been on and not one message has come through regarding our proposal we sent yous.
So long as this post remains, You are costing us potential Affiliate earnings which will add upto alot more than $495.
You hadn't even had a deal signed by us or you in which I thought then was very stupid. We had full intentions of getting your campaign started. However due to site issues WHICH CAN be confirmed with our hosting company and other matters which prevented us from getting this of the ground.
We have at all times said when we were in a position to repay this we would, We even suggested a payment installment "WE ARE YET" To hear back.
In response to Sharon from Online Casino Bonus Forum, You deserved everything you got, Even as far as trying to claim to Golden Associates the affiliate company for Golden Casino that you had alot more members and traffic that you did. Anyone can have this confirmed. As the casino refused to continue with there Media Deal.
As most Casino affiliates will know Sharon is equal owner to there site with Livefree247 - Rhonda. Need i say anymore about them, I am sure you know. As a few of you have spoken to us about them.
As for you Daera,
We have had issues from day one, Comment removed by betpartners as P4K Gaming removed the offending line also. Oh and yes there are alot more people commenting about this than you think.
Your opinion is worthless to me Daera, You have always been an over dramatized cow, You are someone that it doesnt matter what you promote as long as your pocket is lined with the Dollar sign.
Jaxon you please yourself in what you are doing, We will wait to hear from your boss and i will not deal with an unprofessional Idiot.
It shows alot about your business and the type of business you are running.
If you think by posting our arrangement publicly you will achive anything, Then I am sorry it wont speed up any payment arrangement.
I would like contact details of your CEO the Casinos CEO please as I will be dealing with them from now on.
I don't normally come here but it was a casino that pointed this out and also comment how unprofessional you are.
I am not commenting on this subject anymore nor will i come and read it, If you want to handle this professionally like another casino has to be repaid then i suggest you contact me as you promised with an answer to our proposal.
You are un-beleaveable.