
Originally Posted by
P4K Gaming
GPWA,
Please delete our membership here please, I am over this moral high ground and do not really care what half of these people are saying. They are basing there posts on here say of others and apart from the affiliate manager that started this thread have no solid proof of ripping ex-staff off.
It is all here say and name calling and yest I am at fault with the name calling also. I am no longer going to reply to this section and will also no longer deal with GPWA. I have never really had much to do with this site.
I understand some peoples views i really can, but those that just like digging a whole and pouring petrol onto the fire need there heads seriously checked.
I will now make a public statement right here,
Unless this post and thread are removed I will weigh up the amount of damage we will lose because of this statement and take any potential loss off the amount owed. You can either like it or lump it.
But what i will do, that is promote respected casinos on our site, If a casino chooses not to deal with us based on this information here then they aren't really worth promoting to begin with. The internet is a very large world, And this area and people in it are only 10% of the gambling industry.
In future i would advise Jet Set Marketing if they enter into an agreement, Get a signed one. Either of us at this stage could add our own terms and no one would be the wiser. it is a lesson i have learn't and one that won't be repeated.
Jason responded saying they have said nothing about Slander, To label someone a scam Artist is, Just because an agreement is KEPT to or was un-able to be completed does not make it a scam.
We have right the way through this ordeal said we owe the money and when we were able to pay it back. At this stage we are not in a position to do so, I have advised JASON from Jet Set Marketing that we will try and get this paid over the next 3 months. We will correspond with them and THEM only if we are un-able to meet this target.
If i was scamming people i would simple not give a **** about what anyone said here, But I DO. And i will try and rectify it.
It is really not worth commenting on anymore as its going no where.
Jason and Jaxon should have thought a little more seriously before making this post.
My statment stands while this post remains i will not enter into any agreement with this company. That is one right i am obliged to use.
They will get there money, but not until they accept they have handled this wrong and request the thread be removed. I am not happy with just a RESOLVED added to the subject line.
But as requested please delete my membership please, I no longer want to be part of a site that allows this sort of bashing, Yes i include myself into the contex of that statement also.