Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1. #1
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default Anyone taking time off for the Holidays?

    I am going to check in on my sites etc but not do any real work. Usually I work through all holidays but I want a vaca. So I asked myself if I could have a vaca and I said yes.

    Hope you all find time to enjoy, working or not.

  2. #2
    bonusbeast is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Yes I will be taking a few days off to spend time with the family, but just can't resist waking up and checking some stats each morning!!

  3. #3
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Hey guys

    Tomorrow will be my last day in the office and Ill return on Jan 5.

    Ill be available on the crackberry via email during that time, but will have limited access, so please feel free to email any questions etc through to me at Renee@RewardsAffiliates.com

    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  4. #4
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 247 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    I am away from Wednesday till Monday 4th of January!
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  5. #5
    Dominique's Avatar
    Dominique is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    The Boonies
    Posts
    4,777
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked 724 Times in 299 Posts

    Default

    I'll be working off and on, taking time out but also catching up on neglected things so I enter the new year stress free and ready to take the bull by the horns.

  6. #6
    jo_1011's Avatar
    jo_1011 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    I am off from Wednesday until 18th January!!

    Merry Crimbooo all!!

    Jo

  7. #7
    RayUK's Avatar
    RayUK is offline In Memorian, 1964-2016
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 75 Times in 63 Posts

    Default

    I am sort of taking time on for Christmas and the New Year. I have a (part time) day job and am on leave from that until 4th Jan now, so that time will be spent getting on with my webmastery affiliate stuff.

    We try to get the relatives all visited before Christmas so we can have a quiet one at home, so it works out.
    Ray
    Fun Bingo Online Facebook Twitter

    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

  8. #8
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Although not taking the time off completely, I have already been reducing the hours. I actually "almost" took this past weekend off. Doing the bare minimum to get by. Other than a new upgrade on one of the sites I do not plan on a heavy workload until January rolls around. I do want a clean task list prior to LAC as I know what it will be like when I get back.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  9. #9
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jo_1011 View Post
    I am off from Wednesday until 18th January!!

    Merry Crimbooo all!!

    Jo
    Is your company hiring?
    My boss (me) is giving me Christmas day and the 26th and 27th off... generous guy that he is.
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to thepokerkeep For This Useful Post:

    Renee (21 December 2009)

  11. #10
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thepokerkeep View Post
    Is your company hiring?
    My boss (me) is giving me Christmas day and the 26th and 27th off... generous guy that he is.
    I'll say!

    Thats a pretty awesome break Jo!

    Terry, come on, you know your boss is the best boss ever!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  12. #11
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    I can spot an affiliate / affiliate manager spilt happening here ...


    Like most affiliates - we will be continuing on through the holiday season - providing daily updates to keep the sites fresh.

    Perhaps cut down to a couple of hours during busy "family" days like Christmas Day and New Years Day ... but otherwsie it will be pretty much normal.

    That's the affiliate life - lucrative - but busy ...

  13. #12
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    I would love to take time off but I iwll have half of the 24th full day on the 25th and the 26th Dec, and then the week between xmas and new year we will be relocating to Malta and of course still working.

    Merry xmas to you all.

    Shaun

  14. #13
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    Not much change in my daily life, apart from some get-togethers with friends. I will continue updating my sites as usual.

  15. #14
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    My boss (me) called me back to work. So much for vaca. There are 3 casinos that I have to change their offers.

  16. #15
    sloto is offline Banned
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Posts
    266
    Blog Entries
    38
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Sloto'Cash will be available during the Holiday Season.
    Maybe not MSN on December 25th and 28th.

    Cheers,

    Connie

  17. #16
    Stephen F is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2004
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 35 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Im going away mid-January for 2 weeks with the kids, but even then will be working every day. We will always stay online 7 days a week to respond to issues with affiliates.

    Stephen

  18. #17
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sloto View Post
    Sloto'Cash will be available during the Holiday Season.
    Maybe not MSN on December 25th and 28th.

    Cheers,

    Connie
    Glad to know you are around Connie. I just sent you an email. Let me know if you don't get it.

  19. #18
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default


    To those who are traveling - have a great time and be safe!
    To those like me, who are staying home and working over the holiday - GET BACK TO WORK!!!
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  20. #19
    Betpartners's Avatar
    Betpartners is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    1,597
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 784 Times in 419 Posts

    Default

    Will be putting a few hours aside on the 25th for family but working like usual otherwise, so in effect no time off.

    Last year that this will happen, fed up with the hours i keep and will change dramatically over the next year.

    Money may be good but the price to be paid finally starting to cost too much.
    Arthritis Care

    To find true bravery and courage all one need do is look in to the eyes of a sick child - A humble parent

  21. #20
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Betpartners View Post

    Last year that this will happen, fed up with the hours i keep and will change dramatically over the next year.
    Sounds like the yearly recurring promise of giving up smoking next year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •