Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default Apart from traffic what else to you drive?

    Cracking title eh?

    OK as you may know I do like my cars, especially when I was in Spain renting them I just loved that Fiat Picanto (by the way they dont corner at 60 KMH!).

    As everyone here are totally minted apart from the Affiliate Managers I thought it would be interesting to find out what you motor round in?

    In my household we are fortunate enough to have two cars, mine and the wifes...

    Mine... Lexus is200



    The Wifes...

    Havent actually got a picture of hers but its a Silver A-Class Merc, good for the mum and baby!


    And little Macey motors round in this little bad boy...



    So thats me, lets see what you spend your commissions on...
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    Last edited by AE-Martyn; 21 June 2008 at 3:48 pm.

  2. #2
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Great thread Martin!

    Unfortunately, these days I drive a gas mizer... 04 KIA.

    Back in the "good old days" before the kids and all the family responsibilities, I owned a mint condition 62 Ford Falcon Deluxe. It was one sweet little ride.

    My associate, Sam O'Connor, has an awesome ride though....

    This is Sam and his lady (Molly)
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to thepokerkeep For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Wow, thats one cool ride 0-60 in...3 days?

    Cheers PokerKeep!

  5. #4
    Engineer's Avatar
    Engineer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    488
    Thanked 437 Times in 211 Posts

    Default

    Nice car, Martyn.

    My fiancee and I have one car -- a Toyota Prius. It gets over 50 miles per gallon! (That's equivalent to 4.7 litres per 100 km.)

    The car below isn't my actual car, but it looks just like it.


  6. #5
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartynBeacon View Post
    Wow, thats one cool ride 0-60 in...3 days?

    Cheers PokerKeep!

    LOL - yep, but you look cool getting there
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  7. #6
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    ok guys, my day to day driver is nothing extra ordinary. I can share a picture of a motorized skateboard I got for my son last Christmas. I drove that around the block a few times. lol

    That's actually me riding it.

  8. #7
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WagerX View Post
    ok guys, my day to day driver is nothing extra ordinary. I can share a picture of a motorized skateboard I got for my son last Christmas. I drove that around the block a few times. lol

    That's actually me riding it.
    Bought it for your son eh?


  9. #8
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    yea, thank God he's old enough I can enjoy all of his toys. When it comes time for Christmas, I usually get two of everything.. (almost)..
    lol

  10. #9
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    My ex boyfriend from some years ago had a nice white austin healy convertable. I felt good in that car. Dumped the BF but miss the car.

  11. #10
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    I am more a conservative with my car, a very nice 07 Mercury Montego, large, heavy and $80 to fill her up, still 30 mpg is not bad. The toy is the 97 Mazda MX5 Miata, but the cruising has gone down since the gas went up.


    Last edited by Chips; 23 June 2008 at 7:10 pm. Reason: added pics
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  12. #11
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Theres a serious lack of pictures on here!

  13. #12
    masontech's Avatar
    masontech is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    334
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 40 Times in 39 Posts

    Default

    Drive a 5 year old Merc at the minute, but busy saving for nicer car as I have had great cars in the past and they kind of hook you!

  14. #13
    Henrik - GNUF is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Dont actually own a car (aff manager and all) but more of a choice since we live in Stockholm and the tube works well.... on the other hand I dont like being crushed in the tube either.

    But I made a killer trip with the girlfriend from Gibraltar (south of spain) to Stockholm in this bad boy:


  15. #14
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Henrik, that is sooo you!

  16. #15
    bonustreak's Avatar
    bonustreak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 267 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    I drive a 07 Mazda6 5speed for now but that will change soon I have the new camero in mind.. oh yah! http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/

  17. #16
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Question

    That looks sweet, buy me one will ya Streak?

    Pretty please?

  18. #17
    bonustreak's Avatar
    bonustreak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 267 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    give me 95% commissions pleaseeeeeeee

  19. #18
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonustreak View Post
    give me 95% commissions pleaseeeeeeee
    Er...NO!

  20. #19
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Martyn you're a lucky bloke to be able to drive around in a Lexus/Merc...
    What I really wanted was a Saab 9-3 convertible, but since they are around 90k I couldn't afford one, being an affiliate manager and all

    So here is the love of my life (see attached)...

    I call him Jaxy. He is a racing machine (you can see the red strut brace under the bonnet). He has racing suspension, as well as front and back sway bars, racing seats (half bucket), a full body kit, and yes, he is manual.
    2.4lt and although fly-by-wire, he FLIES!

    My nickname around the office is 'Hoon'.
    (Can you tell I love cars?)

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoon
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  21. #20
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Martyn you're a lucky bloke to be able to drive around in a Lexus/Merc...
    What I really wanted was a Saab 9-3 convertible, but since they are around 90k I couldn't afford one, being an affiliate manager and all

    So here is the love of my life (see attached)...

    I call him Jaxy. He is a racing machine (you can see the red strut brace under the bonnet). He has racing suspension, as well as front and back sway bars, racing seats (half bucket), a full body kit, and yes, he is manual.
    2.4lt and although fly-by-wire, he FLIES!

    My nickname around the office is 'Hoon'.
    (Can you tell I love cars?)

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoon
    Wow, a chick who is into cars...you drink pints as well?

    Nice wheels...shame its yellow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •